Shortcake CF

Limitless

 

“Asami-ah! You have another CF again. This time for a phone with LG!” Jiyoung unni called the young girl.

“Arasseo, unni!” She called back, getting dressed and heading out to the van.

“The phone is called Shortcake, apparently, LG wanted to have phones named after sweets.” Jiyoung unni explained.

“Okay, do you know who I will be working with this time?” Asami asked.

“No, I don’t. They picked you first.” Jiyoung said.

~ ∞ ~

Asami arrived at the set and was quickly ushered into the dressing room to get hair and makeup done.

They had set out a light pink and white dress for her to wear.

“Umm.. Unni, do you know who my partner will be?” She asked a stylist nervously.

“You don’t know, sweetie?” She replied and Asami shook her head, “It’s B1A4’s Gongchan.”

“Ehh??? Chincha??” Asami cried out.

“Yeah, I just finished his makeup.” The stylist said nonchalantly, “Now, stop moving so I can do yours.”

Asami became as still as a statue after that and let the stylist do her makeup.

After getting dressed in the cute outfit they prepared for her, she stepped out to find Gongchan waiting for her.

“Good morning, Asami-ssi.” He greeted with a smile.

“Good morning, Gongchan sunbae.” Asami greeted back.

“How about we drop formalities? After all,” He leaned in to whisper, “You’re my Limitless bias.”

“Chincha? No way.” Asami denied as the PD called them over.

“I only speak the truth.” Gongchan said before their professional relationship began as the PD explained the CF.

“So we want the two of you to be yourselves. We know that both of you are just filled with aegyo and cuteness and that’s exactly what we want for this CF.” He said.

“Understood.” The two of them said as they moved towards the table.

A strawberry shortcake was sitting on it as well as two of the phones they were supposed to be promoting.

“Do whatever you want with the cake. It’s real, you can eat. Just remember that we also have a moment where you two will be separate and calling each other on the phones.” The PD explained.

“Understood.” They repeated as they took the phones and moved into their spots for the phone calls.

The two of them finished their cute couple conversation because it was their 100 days anniversary according the commercial premise.

“Okay! Time to play with the cake!” The PD told them.

Gongchan and Asami sat at the table, forks in hand and cameras ready whenever they were.

He moved first, taking a bite of the cake onto his fork and holding it out for her to eat. She did so cutely, having never had the cake before it was a true reaction of the sugary sweet goodness.

Asami did the same thing for him and both of them had practically the same reaction. The cake was THAT good.

But once the initial onslaught of sugar was out of their system, their true maknae selves came out.

Asami dipped her forefinger into the frosting and tapped it onto Gongchan’s nose. He repeated the action and Asami covered a strawberry in frosting and held it out to him but before he could take a bite, she took it back and took the bite for herself.

The playfulness never died down as the two of them moved closer and closer to each other and there was less frosting on the cake and more on themselves.

Both of them were giggling at each other, seeing their half white faces due to the sweetness and Gongchan decided to kick up the sweetness without warning Asami.

He smiled at her before he pecked her lips quickly, her red face prominent as he grinned.

He took his finger and wiped off some of the frosting on her face and put it in his mouth, “Mmm.. Sweet.” he said.

Asami couldn't even say anything, her voice was gone from , much less make coherent sentences.

“CUT!” The director called out and everyone started clapping.

“That was perfect! I knew it was the right idea to pick you guys!” He said, “Now, you can go get cleaned up and go back to your practices. Especially you, Asami. Your manager demanded that you were released on time. But now you’ll be released early.” He told her.

Asami just nodded with wide eyes, avoiding Gongchan’s eyes.

“I told you you’re my Limitless bias.” He whispered in her ear. “I hope to work with you again.” He said loudly before moving away to his dressing room.

The stylist came over and pulled Asami into her so they could clean her up.

“I didn’t know that you were planning to kiss Gongchan.” The stylist said.

Asami looked at her, “Unni, I didn’t know either.”

 

Author's Note:
I made up this phone specifically for this CF that I had in mind.
At first I was going to make it an EXO guy. But in relation to the timeline..
It would be kinda off. But then again. Who said I was actually following the present time...
Oh well, MAYBE I'LL GIVE LUHAN TO YOU ASAMI. XD This isn't your last CF.. I think. XD
Today is my Limitless spamming day :) I'm alternating with my oneshot collection :) <3