Ice Cream Again

Limitless

 

“On break?” Sungyeol asked Asami.

“Yes. What shall we do?” She asked back.

“Ice cream?” He suggested.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Asami took his hand and let me lead the way.

“Great. I am craving strawberry.” Sungyeol told her.

They walked to the nearest ice cream parlor and headed towards the back booths. Sungyeol climbed in and then Asami climbed in, almost sitting on his lap.

“Do you want me to order it?” Sungyeol asked.

“No, the girl will come and ask. She knows us already.” Asami said, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Hi, what flavor do my favorite customers want today?” The girl appeared and asked.

“We’ll share a large triple scoop strawberry in a cup.” Asami said.

The girl beamed at the two of them, “Coming right up!” 

“She’s always so happy to give us ice cream.” Sungyeol said.

“That’s because she is always making money off of us.” Asami replied.

“Right.” He commented.

The girl came back with the giant cup and two special logo spoons, it was Hello Kitty this month. “Enjoy! There’s a discount for the two of you.” She said, waving to go help other customers.

Asami took the first bite, “I wonder how much the discount is.”

Sungyeol dabbed ice cream on her lips and then kissed them, “Hmm.. Tastes sweeter.” He said.

Asami blushed, she was a blusher, she was embarrassed by his blatant PDA and she turned away to eat her own ice cream.

“Aish. Ri Ah and Sunggyu hyung would be like ‘so cute’” Sungyeol teased.

“Shut up.” Asami hit his chest gently as she blushed redder.

“Eat the ice cream before it melts.” Sungyeol chided and ate another bite.

“Why were you craving strawberry ice cream in the first place? You usually get coffee.” Asami asked.

Sungyeol turned away, embarrassed to admit it.

“Hey, you just kissed me to eat ice cream. You owe me an explanation.” Asami said.

“Your hair.” Sungyeol muttered quietly.

“My hair?” She asked, then she smelled her hair, then giggled, “I see.”

“Yeahh..” Sungyeol mumbled.

“So because my hair smells like strawberries you wanted strawberry ice cream?” She asked him.

“Yeah, is that weird?” He asked hesitantly.

“Not at all. Smells would make me want to crave things too. Like coffee.” Asami told him.

“Come on, I have to get you back to practice before they notice you’re gone.” Sungyeol said.

“Okay. I promise to eat as fast as I can without getting a brain freeze.” She held up her spoon and took another bite.

“I still have to pay too.” Sungyeol replied, brushing his nose against hers.

“I know. So we should hurry.” Asami took a big bite that time and scrunched her face as the coldness hit the top of . Her brain hurting slightly.

“Slowly but faster than what you were eating at just now.” Sungyeol chided.

The two of them finished the ice cream and he stood up to pay with Asami in his arms. They approached the girl at the cash register and Sungyeol pulled out his wallet.

“Don’t worry about it, that was your tenth ice cream so it’s free.” She told them.

“The 10th one is free?” Sungyeol asked in disbelief.

“Well, you two are the only ones that would actually be able to take advantage of it, so yeah.” The girl nodded.

“Thanks.” Sungyeol said. Asami bowed her thanks as well.

“It’s not a problem, keep coming back. And maybe next time bring your friends. We have many different flavors that’s why. And bringing them would count towards your ice cream count as well.” The girl told them before leaving towards the back to refill the empty vanilla bucket of ice cream.

“We just got free ice cream.” Sungyeol stated.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it.” Asami said.

“We need to go there more often!” They said at the same time and high fived.

“Okay, back to practice for you.” He said, walking back towards Woollim.

 

Author's Note:
Another update! ^^V
Hmm.. I'm hoping that this is done by next week...
I'll try to spam as much as I can tomorrow night..
Friday night I'm going noraebang.. Ooh Saturday night I can spam :)
Enjoy!