Chaos

Limitless

 

As soon as Ri Ah left the dressing room with L and Aya Mi, noise filled the room.

 

“So, why did you keep it a secret from us?” Sunggyu asked aloud.

 

“Because Woollim sajangnim said to. He said he wanted to surprise you guys with our debut stage.” Ae Young answered confidently.

 

“He would keep this from us. Just to see the shock on our faces.” Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Most likely, he just wanted to keep Woohyun hyung from flirting with them constantly.” Sungyeol added. 

 

And with that, the running around started.

 

Woohyun chased Sungyeol, trying to get back at him for his words. Asami and Chan Ah were trying to help each boy either to catch or to run away from.

 

Ae Young and Sungjong were talking it out like true maknaes and trying to out do each others aegyo.

 

While, Seo Mi and Jaeyeon were dancing and talking to Infinite’s Rapper Line, Dongwoo and Hoya, also joining in the chase for teasing each other.

 

All the while, Sunggyu watched the chaos unfold as he rested his elbows on the vanity counter he was leaning on.

 

Not that he enjoyed the chaos, but at least once it was out of everyone’s system, order would return before dinner time.

 

Sooner rather than later, since Ri Ah had returned and she would get her girls settled down.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“After we sent you to the boarding school in America, you always kept in contact with letters and emails. But when you were 10, you stopped contacting us. The school called to tell us that it was burnt down and you were most likely a victim of the fire. We held a funeral for you.. Even have an empty coffin for you..” Myungsoo explained.

 

“But really.. You’re alive. And you’re here in Korea.. How? When? What happened to you in America?” He asked.

 

“You thought I was dead? That’s why you were so shocked then.” Aya Mi mused to herself.

 

“Well, in America, when I was 8, I started dancing with kids on the street. They would have stereos out and just freestyle so I took the time to learn. After the fire, I woke up in orphanage with no memories.. All I remembered were your voices, you, Moonsoo, omma, appa. Not faces, only voices.” Aya Mi explained her side.

 

“And well, now I’m here, since Woollim sajangnim scouted in America and I was chosen to come to be a part of Limitless.” Aya Mi said.

 

“Wait, that means you were at the airport when I arrived! And I wasn’t hearing things, it really was your voice!” She cried.

 

“When did you arrive?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“A little more than week ago.”

 

“Oh, then yes, that really was me. I just came back from filming a drama in Japan.” He replied.

 

“That makes sense. So you’re into acting too then, oppa? Mr. Visual.” Aya Mi teased.

 

“Yah! Stop acting like it’s a bad thing. And acting is interesting, but I like photography too. I just don’t have time to take pictures.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Oh, that is true too. We haven’t had time to do anything. This is our first social contact besides each other.” Aya Mi told him.

 

“Well, it’s time to eat dinner with everyone then, don’t you think?” Myungsoo stood up and offered his arm to his little sister.

 

“Neh, oppa. Let’s go back. We definitely have some explaining to do.” Aya Mi took his arm eagerly, her muscles remembering how it felt to close to him again.

 

Even if her mind didn’t know, her muscle memory taught her that she missed her protective older brothers. Yes, both of them.

 

Together, they walked back towards Infinite’s dressing room and opened the door to find everyone except Ri Ah and Sunggyu physically exhausted.

 

“What happened? And, who’s hungry?” Myungsoo asked.

 

Immediately, all the tired bodies perked up and raised their hands.

 

Sunggyu and Ri Ah ended their conversation and laughed.

 

“Arasseo, since neither of us can win anything and we probably already missed the winners. Let’s go eat dinner!” Sunggyu cheered.

 

“Because by now, everyone must be seriously hungry, right?” Ri Ah teased.

 

“Neh!” They shouted and got disguises ready.

 

What Ri Ah didn’t notice was Myungsoo watching her. He watched her slowly finger comb through her long wavy hair and debate between a hat or shades. He also noticed Ri Ah take off the black jacket only to replace it with red plaid flannel.

The other girls didn’t take the time to bother changing though, Sungyeol and Sungjong loaned jackets to Asami and Aya Mi, respectively.

 

“Everyone ready to go?” Ri Ah asked, checking herself once more in the mirror as she decided to steal the black fedora hanging off the clothing rack.

 

Cutely, she tilted it to the right side and took Jaeyeon’s hand.

 

“Let’s go. Dinner time for Infinite and Limitless!” Sungyeol cheered as they left the dressing room together to find the restaurant down the street.

 

When Ri Ah passed Myungsoo, he held her wrist. “That’s mine, you know.” He eyed the hat.

 

Ri Ah just smiled mischievously, “Well, I’m borrowing it for the night. Is that a problem? Besides, I’m a visual too. You know it doesn’t look bad.” She teased, freeing her wrist from his and following the kids out.

 

Myungsoo chuckled to himself, knowing Ri Ah was right, the fedora did look good on her and brought up the rear as he continued to catch up with Aya Mi, his dear little long lost sister.

 

Author's Note:

Update~

lol~ longest i went without updating.. a WHOLE day. XD 24 HOURS.. XD

anyway.. here's a mostly Ri Ah free chapter..

Umm.. okay. I will do Ri Ah next chapter. i swear.. i think...

URGH.. this is hard.. XD well.. i have thought of Chan Ah's joke!

just gotta wait for the dinner~!

okay. and with the plaid.. i just had to. XD