L'Officiel Hommes

Limitless

 

Ri Ah groaned as she heard Myungsoo’s voice as her wake-up call. That Samsung Galaxy Player tone was super cute and it always woke her up. Even better than a regular alarm clock.

“Let’s go, okay?” Jiyoung unni said, starting the van and going to get Myungsoo.

“Mmm..” Ri Ah said sleepily.

They picked him up and drove to the set.

“Have fun, kids.” Jiyoung unni told them.

Myungsoo took her hand and kissed it, “Hello, jagiya.” He greeted.

“Hello, oppa. Well, you have to do get dressed as do I. Hopefully, it’s not too awkward then.” Ri Ah said too soon.

---

“Okay, now grab his head to your chest.” The photographer told her. Ri Ah gulped as she cradled Myungsoo’s face as she sat up on her knees.

She saw Myungsoo visibly flinch as they prepared the shot, this was just weird. She was comfortable with Myungsoo, of course she was. Last photo shoot, she was just in her bra. But now the only thing covering her chest were two band-aids over her s.

Stupid racy photo shoots.

“Thank god, jeans aren’t as noticeable.” Myungsoo muttered under his breath.

Ri Ah flushed slightly as she realized what he was implying.

“I love you.” She whispered as they prepared the shot for the cameras.

They continued some more shots until the photographer decided that it was time to get more clothes on Ri Ah.

She pulled a little black dress on in the fitting room, only to find Myungsoo practically on a couch.

She sighed, damn this photo shoot.

She leaned over him as the photographer directed her into the pose. She could feel Myungsoo’s body shaking as he kept his control, how he wanted to kiss Ri Ah, but no one knew yet, this was so difficult.

Life was difficult, maybe if they just announced it already.

“Okay. Now some solo shots.” The photographer told her and she pulled some jeans on before taking the black dress off to reveal the leopard print bra.

She stayed on the couch and waited for the makeup artist to get a “tattoo” on her wrist. The solo shots were much easier than the couple ones. She finished her set quickly before pulling her old clothes back on and covering more skin.

She stepped out of the room before she dragged and pushed into a dark corner. The body against her was familiar, “You busy tonight?” He asked her.

Ri Ah shook her head, meeting his lips in a careful kiss.

“Good. Come over.” he said, before leaving her to recover from the intimacy.

Damn the photo shoot.

Now, she had to get back to the dorm before morning just in case anything happened.

---

“Are you okay?” Jungryul hyung asked as both of them sat in the van.

“Yeah, fine. Just tired.” Myungsoo answered.

“Yeah. Can I take a nap, do you think Jiyoung unni will let me?” Ri Ah asked.

“Yup. You have time. You have practice in a bit though, so you can take an hour nap if you’d like.” Jungryul answered.

“Thank you.” She gave Myungsoo a knowingly look before falling asleep.

She would need the sleep.

 

Author's Note:
Update! MHMM :3 Love you<3
Enjoy ^^V