Running Man Part One

Limitless

 

“Tonight, all of you will be recording Running Man.” Jiyoung unni and Jungryul announced.

“ALL of us?” Sunggyu asked in disbelief as Ri Ah’s smile swelled with pride.

“This was your idea, wasn’t it?” Myungsoo whispered in her ear.

“I am not admitting to anything.” She replied, giving him a sly smile.

“Fine then, just know that Infinite isn’t merciful when it comes to games like this.” He warned.

“I can promise, oppa. Neither are my girls.” Ri Ah said before climbing into the Limitless van.

The four vans followed each other as their destination was revealed to be Lotte World.

“Have fun! And remember your image!” Jiyoung unni waved goodbye as they walked towards the cameras. Jae Suk was introducing them and it would be their turn to appear soon. Everyone was dressed nicely, but comfortably, in clothes that stretched and shoes that were comfortable for running.

“Please welcome our guests!” Jae Suk said and all 14 of them did folder bows as they walked onto the screen.

“Whoa. So many this time.” Suk Jin commented.

Gary and Haha smiled happily along with Gwang Soo as they all greeted Limitless. Ji Hyo just stood on the side, waiting for all of them to be on screen so she could bow at them all at once.

“So why do we have Infinite and Limitless? Well, we are going to play every team for themselves hide and seek!” Jae Suk said like the MC he was, as the other two jail regulars groaned.

“We will be stuck in jail for so much longer...” Suk Jin complained.

“Stop it, hyung.” Jae Suk said playfully, “Anyway, we have name tags for all of you. So once it’s gone, you’re out. Last one standing wins the game for their team.” He said.

Several people helped get their name tags on with their stage names and everything organized. The girls tied their hair up and stretched.

“Wow, they’re so serious.” Suk Jin whispered.

“Gary oppa!” Ri Ah called cutely.

“Ye?” He answered immediately.

“Will you let me go if you catch me?” She played with the hem of her shirt slightly.

“Of course!” He answered which earned him a glare from Sparta.

“No one goes free. Must win.” Jong Kook said.

“Aww... But Jong Kook oppa you’re my favorite!” Ri Ah said, making a heart for him and Sparta crumbled.

The other girls looked at Ri Ah with triumphant smirks. Males were so easily duped, and Infinite knew that they had to watch for Ri Ah, as well as the Dream Team duo.

“Who do you want?” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo.

“First Running Man, we shall get our hoobaes later.” Dongwoo answered.

“I agree.” Hoya said as they smiled at each other.

Each group moved to opposite sides of the park, so that they wouldn’t start on the same side.

The alarm rang out and they started running, “Meet at the Giant Loop once you get someone out!” Ri Ah shouted at them as they split up.

The plan was to take on as many people as they could before they had to deal with Infinite.

But Infinite had the same plan as well, Running Man team would be the first to fall.

Ri Ah saw Suk Jin wandering around without protecting his back and she pounced on the opportunity.

Hoya and Dongwoo watched as she ripped away Suk Jin’s name tag without a second thought.

“Suk Jin, out!” The PA said.

Hoya and Dongwoo moved away from their hiding place to get some others.

“PLEASE I will tell you where Jong Kook is!!” Jae Suk begged as Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu caught him.

“Sorry, sunbae. But that bribe doesn’t work on us.” Woohyun said, ripping away his name tag.

“Jae Suk, out!”

Ae Young ran towards the carousel, hoping that being around the horses would keep her hidden from the others.

But that’s exactly where Sparta anticipated someone to go and along with Jihyo they saw Ae Young hiding.

“AHHHH!!!” She screamed as Jong Kook’s GIANT body stood in front of her. Tears sprang from her face as she grew really scared of his sudden appearance.

Jihyo ripped away her name tag from behind and she fell to the floor in tears.

“Aish! Look what you did!” Jihyo scolded Jong Kook and he knelt down to comfort the girl.

“Ae Young, out!”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jong Kook asked one last time. Ae Young nodded her head, “Jong Kook sunbae is just really scary,” She said, wiping away her final tears.

“I’m sorry.” He said, before walking her to the jail.

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon double teamed on Gwang Soo and Haha, ripping away one name tag each as Jihyo and Gary got Sunggyu and Myungsoo when they were planning away.

“Gwang Soo, out!”

“Haha, out!”

Sunggyu, out!”

“L, out!”

On the way to the jail, Jong Kook saw Seo Mi hiding in a corner, he rushed over and ripped off her name tag.

“Seo Mi, out!” The PA announced and Seo Mi looked in shock before realizing Jong Kook was behind her.

She moved to Ae Young and they walked to jail together, seeing the others waiting for them as well.

“Gyu oppa! You got caught too!” She moved to sit next to him.

“Jail isn’t so bad anymore.” Sunggyu smiled as they started talking.

“Who’s left?” Seo Mi asked as she sat down.

“Not me.” Woohyun said, walking to a chair.

“Woohyun, out!”

“So there’s only three of you on Infinite left, three on Running Man team. And 5 for Limitless.” Seo Mi said counting off.

“Only three left as well.” Asami and Aya Mi said walking in together.

“Ami-Chan, out!”

“Mimi, out!”

“I guess we’re all even then.” Jae Suk sighed.

“Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol vs. Ri Ah, Chan Ah, Jaeyeon vs. Sparta, Ace, and Gary.” Suk Jin said, trying to get in on the MC action.

“This is bound to be good.” Asami said cheerfully.

“I think Sparta is going to win.” Gwang Soo said confidently.

“I wouldn’t be so quick as to underestimate the girls or my members either.” Sunggyu told him.

“You have no idea what they’re made of.” Woohyun agreed as they waited for some news.

 

Author's Note:
WOOT :) RUNNING MAN :) hehe :3
So.. Sorry if you got eliminated but really I was thinking about it..
And based on the apps. It would really be me, Chan Ah and Jaeyeon.. XD
The Jail regulars are in jail and I followed the ranking king episode ISH.
Because I figured Hoya would live if Dongwoo and him were on the same team.
YUP :) Working on part two now!!
Enjoy ^^V