Because and Congratulations

Limitless

 

After the surprise, the boys went backstage to change so Woohyun can start his solo song.

Backstage, Woori was there, wiping the sweat off L. Ri Ah glared at the scene and Jaeyeon and Sunggyu noticed.

Both shook their head at L and his stupidity.

No one realized that L noticed Ri Ah's glare. He just didn't want to misunderstand what it means so he didn't do anything.

Up next to sing is Sunggyu, with Because.

Ri Ah just couldn't stand watching it anymore, she started to walk away when Sunggyu reached out and grabbed her wrist.

He took her out on the stage when it's still dark and told her to dance with him.

"Dance what?" Ri Ah asked, confused.

"Remember that one you saw me practicing and helped me with like last week?" Sunggyu said.

"Yeah?"

"That one. Ready, the song is playing in three seconds." Sunggyu stood in position as did Ri Ah.

Everyone except Sungjong and Sungyeol watched the performance. L shouldn't have been watching it and instead should have been getting changed for Bangkok City.

But the pain in his heart as he watched Ri Ah dance smoothly with Sunggyu made him stay.

Because in truth, just because he was the handsome one and COULD get all the girls. After everything that happened to him, he wasn't so sure anymore. 

What if Ri Ah really didn't like him back? What if she liked Sunggyu, they ARE really close.. His insecurities got the better of him and instead he took Woori's hand as he left to get changed for Bangkok City.

At least there was one thing about Woori that no one could deny, she really did like L. Regardless of his own feelings for her, she wanted him.

And that's why he kept her around.

~ ∞ ~

Ae Young watched Ri Ah dance together with Sunggyu but unlike L, she knew not to feel jealousy.

Everyone knew that Ri Ah loved L, well except L, apparently. And Ae Young knew that Sunggyu was kind enough to his best friend that he was trying to get her mind off it.

If only she could do that for her unni too, but Ri Ah only poured her heart out to Sunggyu and Jaeyeon.

Maybe the others and I could match make... Ae Young thought to herself. She left to go find them to plan.

~ ∞ ~

While Ri Ah was on stage dancing, she felt so much lighter. All of her thoughts had to be focused on the dance especially since she didn't really practice it.

She knew that this was Sunggyu's way of trying to get her mind off of him.

Kim Myungsoo.

And it was working, but only until the song ended.

Once it was over, she would return to the girl who was hurt over him.

Both of them breathing hard after it ended, the audience erupted in applause.

"Everyone, please give it up for my best friend, Limitless' leader A." Sunggyu said, holding up Ri Ah's hand.

Ri Ah took the mic from him, "Actually, you should be cheering for my best friend Infinite's leader Gyu!" she smiled at him as the audience cheered louder for him than her.

She handed the mic back to him and said softly, "Thanks, Gyu oppa." and walked off stage.

 

Author's Note:
this one has been waiting as well :)
hehe ;3 Woori is obviously back.... -.-
LOL. I don't like her either.. XD