Ri Ah x Myungsoo

Limitless

 

{Ri Ah}

“YAH! GIRLS! WAKE UP! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” I yelled the kids, who were still in bed.

 

“What are you talking about, unni?” Aya Mi sleepily rubbed her eyes, dragging herself to bathroom.

 

“The 6 of you have interviews about Limitless while I have a photo shoot. Apparently, it’s a y concept, and Woollim sajangnim immediately wrote my name ALL OVER it.” I told them.

 

“Oh, Chincha? That’s good unni..” Ae Young also woke up next.

 

“Where’s Asami, dear? You guys have to go.. Ji Young unni is already waiting in the van, with Seo Mi, Chan Ah, and Jaeyeon.” I told her sweetly.

 

“Still sleeping.” She pointed at the girl in bed.

 

“Aishh.... Children...” I went over to shake the girl awake and she immediately woke up. “Sorry for being really forceful but you have 10 minutes to get ready to go to an interview. Or else Ji Young unni will deprive you and put you on the chicken diet.” I told her.

 

“Ahhh!! No!!” Asami cried, jumping out of bed as she got ready.

 

*So cute, the kids.* 

 

Ji Young walked in as Asami walked out, ready to go. “Are you sure you’ll be okay, Ri Ah?” She asked me.

 

“No worries. Infinite’s manager is going to drive me there. Besides, he said I might be working with one of the Infinite members so he has to go anyway.” I waved my hand so she wouldn’t worry anymore.

 

“Okay, see you later, dance practice is on after you’re done with the shoot. And then after that there’s English lessons as well as some Japanese lessons. Understood?” Ji Young said.

 

“Understood. See you soon.” I told her.

 

Ji Young left for me to be free and wait for Infinite’s manager to call me.

 

There was a knock at the door, “Are you ready, Ri Ah-ssi?” He asked.

 

“Ah, Neh,” I grabbed my jacket and opened the door so he could lead me to the van.

 

“Wow, you’re wide awake.” He commented.

 

“Oh, yeahh... Why is that such a big surprise?” I asked, a bit confused.

 

“Myungsoo is in the car and he’s sleeping still.” He said.

 

“Really? I’m working with him on this shoot?” I asked again.

 

“Ahh.. Yeah.. Since it’s a y concept, they immediately thought of Myungsoo, but they didn’t know who to make his partner and Woollim sajangnim suggested you since you’re both visuals of your groups.” He explained.

 

“Oh, I see. Okay that’s cool then.” He opened the door and I slid in next to Myungsoo who really was sleeping.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

We arrived on set, this photo shoot was for Calvin Klein Jeans and went into our separate dressing rooms.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi, are you ready?” I stepped out of my room in jeans and a corset top that showed my midriff.

 

He looked at me wide-eyed, but then smiled. “Neh, Ri Ah. Call me oppa, okay? Myungsoo-ssi makes me feel old.”  Myungsoo said.

 

“Oh, arasseo. Myungsoo oppa. Let’s go, neh?” I took his hand and walked onto the office setup with a couch.

 

“Okay, Ri Ah, dear. You came to the office and decided to jump Myungsoo, okay? And Myungsoo, you just go with it.” The gay photographer said to the both of us.

 

“Let’s not be awkward, neh?” Myungsoo whispered in my ear.

 

“Of course not, Myungsoo oppa.” I smirked and followed the instructions.

 

Posing like this.

 

“Now, move to the backdrop please, you will do more poses here as well.” The photographer directed us.

 

I could feel heat rush to my cheeks but it wasn’t too bad, working with Myungsoo who I was getting close to anyway, was good enough.

 

Pose(without the perfume) and Pose.

 

“Okay, now some individual shots.” The photographer called out as Myungsoo went first and they had me change.

 

Pose. and Pose and Pose.

 

Leaving on, only a bra, instead of the corset top. For the first pose, I wore a black leather jacket, then had to strip for the next one.

 

Pose and pose and Pose.

 

“Okay, all done. We took many pictures and you will see the ad first, arasseo?” The photographer asked us.

 

“Arasseo.” We said together and got dressed.

 

“Hmm.. That went by faster than expected. I still have an hour until dance practice.” I told Myungsoo.

 

“That’s because visuals are such good models.” He teased.

 

“Aish.. So arrogant.” I giggled.

 

“Want to hang out with me for the hour then? I don’t have practice for an hour either.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Oh, Chincha? Let’s go then. I want something to drink.” I offered my hand and he took it as we walked to the cafe across the street.

 

Author's Note:

Update~

i know i said i would write dates for you guys~

so i'm starting them.. then i realized what if you guys had your own ideas..

so question: anyone wants to dibs Lotte World? FIRST COMMENT THAT SAYS DIBS GETS IT.

and any other dates??

by the way, this isn't the end of mine(Ri Ah's) lol~ sorry.. XD

but yeahh this photo shoot was an idea i had.. for the future when they were a couple.

but i realized i could use this to make them closer<3

okay. done with the rambling..

PRESENT TIME: