Fourth Day in Jeju

Limitless

 

Chan Ah tossed and turned in her sleep and she tried counting sheep half an hour ago. Nothing was working.

That stupid dare that Ri Ah unni made her do was gnawing at her brain.

Granted, she knew what she was getting herself into. She even planned it with Woohyun. Strictly platonic. Because they were doing whatever dare to get the choding couple together.

It’s not like either of them would have any problem with it. He was clearly happy with Chorong and well, Junho wasn’t so bad to her on Dream Team.

But damn, she knew exactly what happened during the dare. Hell, she could hear his breath hitch when she kissed him.

She knew that was one of his spots, that she had managed to pick the one spot that would get him hard. But there was no turning back from the dare, so she continued with it.

How was it that she couldn't sleep now? She just thinking about it. How it felt to have Woohyun’s arms around her.

Jaysus, this was getting irritated. 

She threw the blankets off and grabbed her slippers before walking out to the beach. It was a slight walk from their hotel, but at least it would help her clear her mind.

Besides, who else on the stupid island would be out and awake at 3 in the morning?

She reached the beach and moved towards the dark water, the moon was full and she could make out several feet in front of her, but that was about it.

She felt the warm water on her feet, it was strange at first, you would think that at night the water would be cold. But it’s not.

The ocean was warm at night, as the radiation from the sun it absorbed during the day, mixed around at night time.

“Can’t sleep either?” A familiar voice asked behind her.

She turned and saw his face.

“You can’t sleep?” She asked him.

“No. I can’t.” Woohyun answered.

“Why not?” Chan Ah asked.

Woohyun sighed and walked away to sit down in the sand, safe from the tide. Chan Ah moved to sit next to him.

“How..” Woohyun started before closing his mouth shut again.

“What is it, Woohyun sunbae?” Chan Ah asked.

Woohyun shook his head, “Never mind.”

Chan Ah pursed her lips in disappointment, he probably wanted to tell her that he couldn't explain the hickey to Chorong.

“Do you regret taking the dare?” Woohyun said really quickly, before turning away.

“Huh?” Chan Ah asked him in amazement.

“Never mind.” Woohyun said again.

“Are you mad at that I took the dare?” Chan Ah asked back.

“What? No?” Woohyun asked in shock.

“Then what is wrong, Woohyun sunbae? I know that it will be hard to explain the hickey to Chorong. And you know that it was just to get the choding couple together. So yeah.” Chan Ah said.

Woohyun blinked twice, registering the information she just gave him. “Chorong?”

“Yeah, you’re dating her aren’t you?” Chan Ah asked.

“What? No. I’m not dating anyone.” Woohyun said, “Though I do like someone.” He muttered under his breath.

“Huh?” Chan Ah said. “But your arm was around her the whole time during the Paradise celebration party. And she’s one of those girls that ruined our dorm out of jealousy.” 

“I am not dating anyone, Chan Ah. There’s only one person that I want to date and it’s not Chorong.” Woohyun said firmly.

Chan Ah’s jaw dropped, “Oh.. Okay. Never mind then.” She stood up and dusted off her and moved to walk away.

“You’re just going to walk away? We aren’t even going to talk about the dare?” Woohyun asked, still sitting in the sand.

Chan Ah stopped in her tracks, “What is there to talk about Woohyun sunbae? That dare was to get Asami and Sungyeol sunbae together.” She said.

All of a sudden, Woohyun stood in front of her, looking down, “Really? It meant nothing to you?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” Chan Ah took a step back, he was invading her personal bubble.

“You never felt anything during the dare? You never wondered anything? You never realized just why you couldn't sleep?” Woohyun asked, over and over.

Chan Ah’s mouth opened to answer but nothing came out.

“Exactly.” Woohyun said with a smirk. “Let me show you why you couldn't sleep.” He said, cupping her right cheek and pulling her closer from her waist.

His lips pressed against her softly, just connecting to experience each other. Chan Ah froze at first before she started to relax slightly in his arms.

His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her against his body.

He pulled away when he could feel her lungs squeezing from the last bit of oxygen in her body.

“Breathe.” He chided, tapping her nose.

After several deep breaths, Chan Ah looked at Woohyun. “What does this mean?” She asked him.

“What do you mean?” He asked in confusion.

“What are we now? You don’t like me, you probably like someone else, someone that’s prettier and doesn’t dress like a tomboy.” Chan Ah rambled before Woohyun shut her up with his lips again.

“I like you, Chan Ah. I always have. You’re the one that pushed me away first.” Woohyun said.
“You were always flirting with other girls!! How could I not push you away?” Chan Ah pointed out.

“Shut up.” Woohyun said before kissing her again.

~ ∞ ~

“Told you so.” Ri Ah said, before holding her hand out.

“I’m not the one you made the bet with, jagiya. Go get your money from Jaeyeon.” Myungsoo replied with a kiss.

“What should we do now?” Ri Ah asked.

“Well, I would wake them up nicely, since they did just confess to each other last night.” Myungsoo said.
“I can’t believe that both of them would leave behind their keys.” Ri Ah said. “Ooh, wait I have to take a picture.” She said, pulling out her phone and taking a snapshot of the couple sleeping on the floor outside the room.

Woohyun was hugging Chan Ah in his sleep, to keep her warm perhaps.

Ri Ah smiled as she saw the picture save, “All done. So I guess, I’ll be nice then?” Ri Ah said.

“Please, jagiya.” Myungsoo said.

Ri Ah nudged Woohyun hard, knowing once Namgrease was up, Chan Ah would be too.

“I’m awake!” Woohyun groaned as Ri Ah began poking him harder.

“Great. Now get off the doorstep and sleep in a real bed. The rest of us are going out.” Ri Ah said, as the other group gathered, stepping over the couple.

“You owe me 10,000 won, Jae.” Ri Ah said.

“Damn, I thought for sure it would take at least a day.” Jaeyeon said, before handing over the money.

“Good night, sleep well.” Ri Ah waved goodbye before closing the door.

“Where to?” Ae Young asked.

“Anywhere but there. They still have some stuff to work out. And I crave some pancakes.” Ri Ah said, leading the group away from the room.

All was working as planned. Now just for the divas.

 

Author's Note:
GOT ANOTHER UPDATE DONE :) hehe <3

Ttal, I love you ;D
Enjoy ^^V