Aya Mi x Sungjong

Limitless

 

{Aya Mi}

“Yah! AYA! WAKE UP!” Ri Ah unni yelled at me. “Aren’t you going shopping with Sungjong today!”

 

OMO! I jumped out of bed and took over the bathroom.

 

09:20am. Omo, 40 minutes until he gets here!

 

“Aish, why didn’t you wake me up earlier, unni!!” I whined.

 

“YAH! I’ve been trying to wake you up for the past HOUR. I was going to dump cold water on you, but Jae said I would have to wash your sheets.” Ri Ah shouted back.

 

“Okay, okay!” I rushed to throw on skinnies, a pale yellow graphic tee, my Vans, and my bag, then ran outside.

 

“Aya!! Are you ready to shop til you drop?” Sungjong asked excitedly, walking up to her.

 

“Of course! Let’s go!” Aya Mi took Sungjong’s hand as they swung their arms, skipping towards the mall.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

Aya Mi and Sungjong basically attacked the mall. After walking for a few hours and several shopping bags later, the two kiddies walked past a cafe.

 

http://www.polyvore.com/aya_mi_shopping_trip/set?id=44205759

 

“Hey, I’m hungry, Aya, let’s go in here!” Sungjong cheered, pointing at Cafe Sweet Kiss.

 

“Yes! Let’s go!” Aya and Sungjong walked inside together, each holding half of Aya’s shopping bags.

 

“What do you want, Aya? My treat. Since you spent all your money on clothes.” Sungjong winked at her.

 

“It’s fun, Sungjong sunbae. I can pay for myself.” Aya argued, taking out her wallet.

 

“No, I’m paying. That’s final. And call me oppa.” Sungjong did aegyo that Aya couldn't refuse.

 

“Arasseo, then I want avocado chicken sandwich, a slice of Dream Cake, and a strawberry smoothie. We didn’t eat lunch that’s why.” Aya explained.

 

“No worries, Aya. I know, you can’t eat just sweets, no matter how much I want to. But FIRST, call me oppa!” Sungjong whined.

 

“Please order the food, Sungjong OPPA.” Aya emphasized ‘oppa’ to Sungjong’s pleasure.

 

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” He walked up to order and they waited for the food to arrive.

 

“So, how do you like being an idol so far?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Hmm.. It’s great! I just wish I could wear less makeup.. I always want to rub my eyes but I can’t when I wear makeup.” Aya pouted.

 

“It’s okay, you’ll get used to it after a while. But, you can always request for as minimal makeup as possible.” Sungjong explained. “So, Aya, is Myungsoo hyung really your older brother?”

 

“How did you know?” Aya was shocked, they had forgotten to tell the others during the dinner with the commotion.

 

Sungjong shrugged, “Myungsoo hyung told Sungyeol hyung, who can’t keep a secret to save his life, so he told everyone.”

 

“Oh, I see. Yeah, it’s true. I still have the circle necklace from our parents. It has a K in it.” Aya said, as she started playing with it.

 

“All of you have that necklace? When Moonsoo comes to visit sometimes, I see him wearing it.” Sungjong asked.

 

“Myungsoo oppa said that all of us got it when I turned 6. So that we would always remember that we are siblings.” Aya explained.

 

The food came and ended the conversation quickly, as both of them ate silently. Until they started eating their cakes.

 

“Mmmm..” Aya cheered when she took the first bite. “This is amazing.”

 

“I love this place.” Sungjong said, stealing a small bite of Aya’s Dream Cake.

 

“Yah, you have your own!” she scolded.

 

“But yours is different from mine! If you want to be fair, you can take a bite of mine!” Sungjong pouted.

 

“Okay!” Aya took a bite of Sungjong’s Choco Fairy cake. “Mmmm.. Yours is great too!!” Aya squealed happily.

 

“Aigooo!! You’re so cute!!” Sungjong teased and Aya blushed.

 

Together, they finished sharing the two cakes between each other.

 

“That was a cheat of our diet. So I won’t tell as long as you don’t, okay?” Sungjong said, putting a finger to his lips and holding his pinky out.

 

“Agreed.” Aya looped her fingers around Sungjong’s and their thumbs connected together.

 

“Hey, you pinky promise the same way I do!” Sungjong said in shock.

 

“I learned it when I was in school.” Aya shrugged her shoulders, it wasn’t a big deal, she always knew someone that pinky promised like she did.

 

“No one else does it that way..” Sungjong said softly.

 

“Oh, I see. Well, now you have me!” Aya cheered.

 

“Yes! Now, let’s get you back to your dorm.. I’m sure you have something to do tonight for Limitless.” Sungjong took Aya’s hand and led the way back.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“This is your first mini album.” Ji Young showed the track list to the girls.

 

Takeover I

Track 01. Limit (L)

Track 02. Run Devil Run [title]

Track 03. No Boundaries

Track 04. Approaching Infinity

Track 05. Lupin [title]

Track 06. Possibility {Jaeyeon single ft. Dongwoo} (A/N: it's the BoA japanese duet with Miura Daichi)

 

“The pictures you took for Run Devil Run will go along with this mini album, understood?” Ji Young asked them.

 

“I have a single already?” Jaeyeon asked.

 

“Yes, your fluency in Japanese has already proved your capabilities. And we have heard your singing, so we believe you are a triple threat just like Dongwoo and Hoya. By starting the Japanese songs with your debut, we can grow into Japan sooner.” Ji Young explained.

 

“However, the rest of you, Ri Ah, Chan Ah, Seo Mi, and Aya Mi, you need to start attending Japanese tutoring sessions. On top of that, Ri Ah and Asami will need to take English lessons. Understood?” Ji Young asked again.

 

“Understood, let’s go to practice, then class.” Ri Ah stood up and the other girls did the same.

 

“After your Japanese class, all 7 of you have an interview on Idol Circle. And tomorrow, Asami, you have a CF for Melona to film. Arasseo?” Ji Young said, before she left the room to let them practice.

 

Author's Note:

here we go~~ Aya Mi and Sungjong :D

I haven't decided who's next.. to be honest..

but it seems to be.. Seo Mi and Hoya.. it's the simplest~~

And I went with Kara's Lupin for a second single.. Since it's korean-ish..

that way, Asami and Ri Ah can take the time to learn English.. then we'll do the second single. ;D

and.. then eventually i'll expand to Japanese songs ;D

ALSO.. K-Star and Idol Circle? yeah. i made them up.