Limitless' First Showcase

Limitless

 

The girls got dressed as they all wore a white stage outfit. They were having their first showcase and it was in Japan.

They had to perform almost all of their songs and special stages as well in groups.

Jaeyeon and Chan Ah were doing a special stage as rappers, maknae line was doing something and Seo Mi and Ri Ah were pairing to sing as well.

“Do you think the boys will come?” Seo Mi asked.

“Myungsoo didn’t say anything, but I have a feeling.” Ri Ah answered.

“Really?”

“Well, they have to get their payback.” Ri Ah shrugged.

~ ∞ ~

“Hurry up and take your places!!” The coordi shouted at them.

Limitless stood behind the screen as they waited for their cue. Behind the scenes, someone else waited for their cue as well.

“Go.” The coordi told the girls as the screen was ripped for their dramatic entrance. Everyone had head mics as they waved at all the J-Eternities in the crowd.

“Thank you for coming!” All the girls said at different times.

“Our first song is our debut song Run Devil Run.” Asami introduced as they stepped into their spots.

The lights dimmed as the music started and that’s when someone else came out of the shadows.

“Mind if we crash?” Sunggyu’s voice resonated through the stadium as the music was softened but the girls continued to dance.

“We are just getting a little payback for your crash at our Japan showcase.” Sunggyu grinned as the 6 other boys followed along behind him as they fell into step with Limitless.

The girls took this in stride as they stepped to their partners and danced side by side.

“I knew it.” Ri Ah said as softly as she could to Myungsoo.

“Well, we had to get you guys back somehow.” He said, moving closer to her, making more cameras go off.

The song ended as they stood next to each other, breathing heavily. The stage outfits were so tight.

“Welcome, Infinite!” Ri Ah said breathlessly as she introduced them.

The fans screamed some more.

“We have crashed enough, don’t you think?” Sunggyu said.

“I believe you owe us another song, Gyu sunbae.” Ri Ah teased.

“Fine then.” He grinned at her before the boys followed their lead again. 

“Our next song is... Lupin!” Seo Mi introduced as the 14 people on stage stood in place. The 7 couples danced together naturally, some closer than others, and they had loud insane cheers.

They waited for the song to end and the cheering to calm a bit before talking again. “Please wave goodbye to our sunbae deul for now, since they are here, we should feature them in some of our songs, don’t you think?” Ri Ah suggested and the crowd screamed.

“We’ll be back.” Woohyun said, tossing hearts to the audience.

The girls continued to before their songs until the showcase ended.

Ri Ah gave Asami back her iPad and she immediately checked allkpop.

“You’re in the top 5, unni.” Asami said, handing the pad back to her.

“Infinite’s L and Limitless’ A seem to be confirmed as a couple.” She read aloud.

“Damn, that was fast.” Jaeyeon commented as the iPad was passed around.

“We will be confirming the rumors tonight.” Jiyoung unni said firmly, “Next time, you have to tell me.” She told them.

“Nehh... Unni.” They said, giving each other side glances... What about the rest of them?

 

Author's Note:
UPDATE AGAIN :)
MWAHHAHAH <3
Enjoy ^^V