Social Networks, Commercials, and Recording

Limitless

 

ALLKPOP: There’s a new couple in town!!

“Recently, netizens have been commenting on the pictures of Limitless’ A and Infinite’s L hugging. Here’s some snippets.

‘Aww... They are so cute together!’

‘visuAL couple is born! I ship!’

‘NOOOO!!! Don’t touch L!!’

‘Don’t touch L? Don’t you mean don’t touch A!! Us fanboys finally have another strong, independent leader to love and L has to get touchy-touchy with her?!?’

‘This is a natural thing, he’s probably helping her with being an idol.’

“Let us know what you think about the visuAL pairing in the comments below!”

 

“Oh My God. Seriously? It’s been what a day since that happened. And it was COFFEE.” Ri Ah groaned.

 

“Did you see all the comments? Half are against it, mostly because they want L or you for themselves. And the other half ships.” Asami cheered happily.

 

“Gosh, they are just blowing it out of proportion.” Ri Ah scrolled down. “Oh, hey Asami did you see the one about you?” She asked.

 

“Where?” Asami eagerly looked over Ri Ah’s shoulder.

 

ALLKPOP: Jonghyun responds to Limitless’ Skinship Princess’ request

“@realjonghyun90: I would love to be your appa! As long as you accept Key as your umma ;) Skinship FAMILY<3 If you need any help, just ask! ^^”

Looks like the Skinship family has been created! Do you think Ami-Chan has any siblings? Don’t you think they’re so cute! Won’t SHINee be great sunbaes to Limitless with Jonghyun as Ami-Chan’s ‘appa’!”

 

“EEEEE!!!!!” Asami squealed. “He answered!! EEEEEE!!!”

 

“Owwww... Asami. Please, it’s like 7am..” Chan Ah complained, walking into the room.

 

“Sorry, unni.” Asami pouted. “But now, SHINee could be nice sunbaes, since Jonghyun sunbae is my appa!” She cheered.

 

“Of course, but first you have your Melona CF, everyone that has a language class is taking it. Jaeyeon, you’ll be in the recording studio with Dongwoo for your single. Ae Young, you have vocal training, in case we want to put you on a show in the future. Ready to go, girls?” Ji Young asked, walking into the room to start the day.

 

“NEHHH!!!” Everyone cheered, leaving the dishes in the sink for later.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

{Asami}

“Asami, dear!” The producer called out to me.


“Neh!” I followed her voice and went into the dressing room.


“Here, change into these and come out after. You can meet your CF partner.” The producer pointed and left the room.

 

After I changed into the dress, the stylist came and curled the ends of my hair and placed a hat on my head.

 

http://www.polyvore.com/melona_love/set?id=44232586

 

“All done, now have fun!” She smiled, helping me out the door.

 

“Skinship Princess!” A voice behind me called out.

 

I turned around and came face to face with none other than SHINee’s Taemin, wearing a white shirt and light green skinnies. “Taemin sunbae!”

 

“Yah, you’re Jonghyun’s daughter. You should call me oppa!” Taemin pouted cutely.

 

His cuteness made me laugh, “Arasseo, Taemin oppa! We’re filming the CF together?” I asked.

 

“Yup, also, your appa and umma will visit after.” Taemin said, patting my head.

 

“Let’s go then!” I cheered, walking on to the set.

 

They handed us the melon flavored Melona and we started filming. I sat on a wall and kicked my legs out happily eating my ice cream.

Taemin came behind me, distracted me and took a . Then, I playfully scolded him and gave him a new one.

 

It took about two tries to get it right, four more for the producer to be happy with the amount of footage to work with.

 

“That was great! You guys are adorable together!” The producer cried out.

 

“Thank you so much! This was fun!” I bowed lowly and started to walk away.

 

“Oh, Asami~~” A voice cooed.

 

“Appa!” I giggled, it was still surreal that the Skinship King was my dad, being the Skinship Princess.

 

“Hello, Asami. How are you? Taemin didn’t do anything to you right? I’ll hurt him if he did. And are you having any problems? I’m sure I can help you.” Jonghyun blurted out.

 

“I’m fine, appa. I just have practice to get to after this.” I assured him.

 

“Aww.. Okay. Well, I’ll see you again soon, I hope!” Jonghyun said, pushing me into the room to change.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

{Jaeyeon}

"Here you are," Ji Young said after she led me into the recording studio.

 

"Thanks, Ji Young unni. See you in a few hours?" I asked.

 

"Yup, because you guys have practice after." Ji Young nodded, then walked away.

 

I turned to make my way inside, Dongwoo was already waiting. "Hi, Dongwoo sunbae." I greeted him.

 

"Hey, Jaeyeon. How are you? Call me oppa." Dongwoo said.

 

"I'm good, Dongwoo oppa. Nervous about this, I haven't really sang before.." I admitted.

 

"Don't worry too much, if they're giving you your first single, then they believe in you." Dongwoo assured me.

 

"Really? Okay then. Let's get started." I told him.

 

We ran through the song three times, matching up to the ballad like beat they wanted it to have.

 

Then, we started recording, my anxiety made my vocal chords close off a bit and I couldn't sing at my best.

 

"Take a deep breath and close your eyes, just pretend like you're singing along. That there's no expectation here." Dongwoo said softly.

I did what he said, and we tried to sing the song again.

 

~Egao ga suki datta
Tsumaranai joudan mo suki datta
Chikazuku fuonna ashioto
Hajimeni kizuita nowa docchi
Naniemo shi roku ji chuu fuantei
Mizo wo umeru koto houki a kankei
Asu ni nareba tanin da nante
Subete kiete shimaeba ii

Imada yureru furiko
Saigo no nozomi wo tadoru ito
Naze togirete shimau putsurito
Konna no mune ga harisakesou
Tagai no tame shikou sakugo e eta kakugo
Wakatteru kedo mayounda
Hontou ni kore de yokatta no ka?
We might’ve had the possibility

Te wo sashi nobe, hoo ni furete
Sou sureba taion wa ikkini 40
Deatta koro no futari wa sonna kanji
Demo samagawari
Kokoro ni hisomu doku chuuwasuru kotoba wa
Omoide toiu firutaa tooemo
Tooku kasunde miatara nainda~

 

"Great job!" I heard in the headphones. The producer was congratulating me because I finally got through the song without screwing up.

"Let's record like that two more times, and then you're free to go." he said ini the mic.

 

"Nehh!!" I said back at him, smiling at Dongwoo.

 

"Thank you for helping me, Dongwoo oppa."

 

"It's nothing. We're all nervous with our first singles." Dongwoo said humbly.

 

We sang together again, but on the third time, he reached out to hold my hand.

 

"Great! That's it! You're done! You have 15 minutes until you have practice!" the producer said, then he put on his own set of headphones to mix it together.

 

"Water?" Dongwoo said, offering to get me one.

 

"Sure, I should drink one before practice." I shrugged, taking the bottle from him.

 

"You're learning a new dance, I heard." Dongwoo said.

 

"Yes, for our second single off our debut mini album. It's called Lupin." I told him.

 

"That's great! I hope you guys do well at Music Bank." Dongwoo said, as we walked side by side into our separate practice rooms. "You have a beautiful voice, you know, Jaeyeon."

 

"Thank you, yours is amazing too." I answered, running to hide my red face inside the room.

 

Author's Note:

hello~ update again~ <3

I really enjoy writing this~ and i wanted to add another chapter before i moved out of rotation~

ANYWAY.. :D hehe :3 like it so far?

BTW. OMG. I AM WORKING ON THE TRACK LIST FOR THE FULL LENGTH... ><; ISSUES... i need an idea. AISH. XD

And.. see now, @littlevergreen how helpful Skinship King is? ;D he leads to more<3

and.. i did an outline of my next SEVERAL chapters.

this will turn into a long fic.. XD

with lots of surprises i'm sure ;D

anyway. @yogibear32 YOU AND DONGWOO ARE SO INNOCENT AND CUTE OMG.

 

 

 

 

I think that's all the boys in this chapter.. o_O