Coffee Prince

Limitless

 

45 minutes ago...

"Are you done with practice?" Sunggyu asked Ae Young.

"Yup, on break at least, we were going to go eat but Jiyoung unni said we can't eat fast food." Ae Young pouted.

"How about I just take you for hot chocolate and a sandwich? Managers never say no to that." Sunggyu offered.

"Seriously? I haven't had hot chocolate in forever. Please?" Ae Young put her hands together to plead.

"Of course, maknae. Ready to go now?" Sunggyu said laughing.

"Definitely, let me just tell my unni." Ae Young ran over to Ri Ah to tell her. She ran back to Sunggyu. "Okay, ready."

"Have fun, maknae! And Gyu oppa don't corrupt her okay?!" Ri Ah yelled at them smiling.

"Aish.." Sunggyu muttered. "Arasseo, Ri Ah!!" he yelled back at her.

"She's always like that with the members..." Ae Young giggled.

"I know she is... We're the same.." Sunggyu told her. "That's probably why me and her are best friends.." he said.

"Very true, but unni needs best friends with Ms. Evil in her past." Ae Young smiled. "Hot chocolate time, Sunggyu oppa!!" she cheered.

"Arasseo, let's go." Sunggyu took Ae Young's hand in his leading her to the cafe nearby.

Ae Young felt blush on her cheeks while she followed behind him.

They arrived at the cafe together where Sunggyu told Ae Young to sit while he ordered the drinks.

He brought them to the table as well as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the adorable maknae.

"Hot chocolate with marshmallows!!" Ae Young cheered happily as she took a sip.

What Ae Young didn't realize was she left a foam mustache on her upper lip.

"Ae Young, I'm not corrupting you right?" Sunggyu asked, fidgeting.

"Of course not, Sunggyu oppa. Why do you ask?" Ae Young tilted her head in curiosity.

"Because of this." Sunggyu said, before leaning over to kiss off the foam mustache on her lips. He let his lips linger on hers for a second longer before pulling away.

"S-S-S-Sunggyu o-o-oppa..." Ae Young stuttered, covering her lips.

"I'm not sorry for it.. I really wanted to kiss you for a long time. I like you, Ae Young. Will you be my girlfriend?" Sunggyu asked her bluntly.

Ae Young's face flushed red in embarrassment. She sheepishly covered her eyes with her hands, "Umm.. I like you too, Sunggyu oppa. And I want to say yes.. But I can't look at you. I'm blushing so much right now." Ae Young said.

"Aigooo... You're so cute!" Sunggyu cried, taking her hands off her eyes and moved to sit next to her. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in for a hug.

"Thank you, Ae Young-ah." Sunggyu whispered in her ear.

Ae Young giggled once more as they continued to eat in the cafe.

~ ∞ ~

Ae Young walked back to the dorm with Sunggyu and saw that the managers were all gathered.

“What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked, going back to leader mode.

“Jaeyeon, Asami, and Aya Mi fainted during their schedules today. We have to give them time off.” Jiyoung explained.

“But since we don’t want to leave them alone. We’re giving you time off as well.” Jungryul said.

“You’re going to Jeju for a week.”

 

Author's Note:
third couple! woot! Leader x Maknae! <3 hehe :3
okay! <3