Shop Til You Drop

Limitless

 

“Let’s go!!” Sungjong tugged Aya Mi’s hand. “I have so many shops that I want to show you!” 

“We have so much time, Jongie oppa.” Aya Mi said.

“No, we only have today!” Sungjong argued, pulling her into a cutesy anime store.

“Oh my god!! Domo-kun!!” Aya Mi cheered.

“I told you.” Sungjong said in an arrogant tone, making Aya Mi nudge him playfully.

“I want more!” Aya Mi said after she paid for the backpack.

“Let’s hurry then.” Sungjong dragged her around the district some more. Aya Mi bought lots of candy to bring back for the others, Dr. Grip pencils as souvenirs, and many many cutesy anime things.

Sungjong bought a companion for his teddy bear as well as a surprise for Aya Mi.

By the time, they finally sat down and Aya Mi let out a sigh, her feet were finally yelling at her.

“How are you doing?” Sungjong asked.

“I’m fine. My feet are a completely different story.” She answered, “You?”

“Same. But at least we get to go home after this.” Sungjong said.

“Which is why we needed Green Tea Kit Kats!” Aya Mi cheered.

“Which leads to my present.” Sungjong said.

“What present?” Aya Mi asked.

“This.” Sungjong took out a box and inside were two pendants inside, crowns with one pink jewel in the middle, “My fellow diva.”

Aya Mi covered in shock, “It’s so pretty, Jongie oppa.” She said.

“You can add it to the Limitless necklace and I’ll wear mine too.” He told her.

“Okay.” Aya Mi pulled her hair to the front, letting Sungjong unclasp the chain and put the charm on the chain.

He clasped it back on and she faced him, “How is it?” She asked.

“Perfect.” Sungjong smiled softly as he looked ather.

“I’ll always keep it on.” Aya Mi told him.

“We might need to keep it a secret for a bit. Jungryul hyung was furious when he found out about Myungsoo hyung.” Sungjong said.

“Your manager was mad?” Aya Mi asked in surprise.

“Yeah, he likes to be kept in the loop and Myungsoo hyung lost some fans so Jungryul hyung has to take care of it.” Sungjong explained.

“But oppa is happy with unni. Why would people get mad?” Aya Mi asked.

“Because the fans like to think they have the chance to be with their idols. There is a very slight chance of this. And that chance gives them hope. When we get into relationships, that hope is gone. And people get angry.” Sungjong explained.

“I hope Ri Ah unni and Myungsoo oppa can fight their way through this.” Aya Mi said sadly.

“Your oppa is strong. Don’t worry.” Sungjong smiled and kissed her forehead, “Come on, we gotta get you some cream for the pain and then back to the hotel room for you.” He took her hand and led the way back.

 

Author's Note:
ENJOY ^^V
Time to take a test and kill my brain cells. T.T