Unhappiness

Limitless

 

Asami had a cookie CF to do as she was becoming more and more known for her adorably natural aegyo and cute face.

 

She was dropped off at the site which was a small cafe, but the tables were spaced out to give room to run around and such.

 

She caught eyes with the PD and bowed immediately, “Ahnyeonghaseyo.” She greeted.

 

“Ahh.. Wonderful, both the leads are here. Please go get changed and I shall take you to meet your partner.” The PD told her, pointing in the direction of the changing room.

 

Following his direction, she changed into a light blue checkered dress and tights underneath.

 

Adjusting the ballet flats, she stepped outside.

 

“It looks great on you.” The PD praised, “Come, come. I’m sure you know each other already but this is a formality. Ami-Chan meet Sungyeol of Infinite.” he introduced.

 

“Sungyeol sunbae. I didn’t know you were doing this CF.” Asami said politely as she waited for the PD to go away.

 

“Asami, I just found today that’s why.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Oh, how nice. Well, time to work.” Asami moved away towards the cameras until Sungyeol grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

 

“Are you mad at me?” He asked her.

 

Asami looked at him with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes, “Of course not. For what reason could I possibly be mad at you?” She said, pulling gently to walk away.

 

“Stop being like this and just talk to me.” Sungyeol hissed at her.

 

“We have work, Sungyeol sunbae. And if you can’t figure it out, then clearly someone is still a choding.” She said, freeing her wrist and going to film the CF for the waffle cookies.

 

Despite the tension between the two of them, they still created a cutesy CF of stealing food and feeding each other.

 

“Cut!” The director yelled as the final one and clapped for the good job they did.

 

“Okay, you’re free to go and change, the CF will air in 3 weeks or so.” The PD told them.

 

“Thank you so much for your hard work.” Asami said bowing to them.

 

“Thank you for your hard work as well.” He replied before leaving to clean up the set.

 

Asami walked straight to her dressing room before Sungyeol could stop and got changed.

 

Opening the door, she found said choding leaning against the wall waiting for her to come out.

 

“Can we talk about it now?” He asked her.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about, Sungyeol sunbae. I have practice.” Asami dismissed, walking away again.

 

Sungyeol grabbed both her wrists and pulled her towards his chest, not close enough for others to think as intimate, but close enough so Asami knew she couldn't get away from him.

 

“Just tell me what’s wrong.” Sungyeol said softly. “This is about the Love Alone music video isn’t it? God, I knew I should have pushed Sungjong harder.” He cursed quietly.

 

“What?” Asami looked up at him.

 

“Yeah, Sungjong was supposed to be the lead, but he was really uncomfortable with the thought of acting since he has never really acted before. So they were going to push for Myungsoo but since they were worried about anti-fans, they told me to do it.” Sungyeol explained.

 

Asami’s face burned as she felt really stupid at that moment. “Oh.” She said.

 

“Yeah. Are we okay now? You know what happened now?” He asked.

 

Asami avoided his gaze, “Yeah. We’re good now, Yeol oppa.” She said softly.

 

Sungyeol chuckled a little, “I didn’t know you would get mad over something like that.” He said, “Come on we have to get you to practice.”

 

Asami let him take her hand and lead her away back to the Woollim building to the practice room where her other group members were waiting.

 

Before walking away completely, Sungyeol called back to her, “Asami-ah?”

 

“Yes, Yeol oppa?” She answered.

 

“Next time, just talk to me.”

 

Author's Note:

Woot! Spamming this :)

because I have other ideas that are waiting in the wings.

Some that have been waiting for a while >~<

Yeollie spam:

 

 

 

I love his piercings<3 He must be immune to pain or something ^^V