Shoe Shopping

Limitless

 

“Jaeyeon! You have to buy some shoes! We want you to have new statement shoes for filming Limitless Limbo and for your stages.” Jiyoung called out to the girl who was still in bed.

 

“Yehhh..” She groaned back.

 

“If you get known for your shoes, then you can have a photo shoot for it! Or else it will only be Ri Ah and Asami!” She yelled before leaving the house.

 

Jaeyeon covered her ears with her pillow, she was exhausted. Everything just caught up with her and she had a severe sleep debt.

 

*Bzzzzztt*

 

Her phone vibrated on the nightstand and it wasn’t within arm’s reach.

 

Groaningly, Jaeyeon got up and answered it, “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Jaeyeon! I heard you need to go shoe shopping!!” A fierce voice said loudly into the phone.

 

“Ahh.. Yeah... Dongwoo oppa, I do.” Jaeyeon replied.

 

“Well, let’s go together!” He said happily.

 

“Arasseo. Let me get up first.” She threw the blanket off and got out of bed.

 

“You’re not awake yet?! Come on, Baby J you have to keep your schedule!” Dongwoo scolded, “I’ll be waiting outside.”

 

“You’re outside?!” Jaeyeon said, her voice raising an octave. “Okay, okay. I’ll get dressed.” She scrambled out of bed and threw on jeans, t-shirt, and a varsity jacket, her signature hat as her disguise.

 

Stepping out of the dorm, she saw Dongwoo waiting outside for him.

 

“Come on, let’s go to my favorite store.” He said, leading the way out the street and to the van that they rolled up to the random store Dongwoo pointed out.

 

“In here.” He said, bringing her inside and Jaeyeon looked around in awe.

 

“Find the shoes you want and we shall tell Jiyoung noona and she will pick the ones you should get.” Dongwoo set her free through the store, to let her pick out her shoes.

 

 

 

“That one is nice. But what about this one?” Dongwoo asked, showing off a pair that he picked.

 

 

 

“I like that one too..” Jaeyeon said sadly. “But..” She turned to the other side of the store and walked towards the pair that her heart found from the door.

 

 

 

 

“What about this one?” She asked him.

 

“I don’t think you should ask me,” He said. “I am just like you when it comes to shoes. If I could I would buy all the ones I wanted.”

 

Jaeyeon sighed, “Time to call Jiyoung unni.” She said pulling out her phone.

 

By the time, Jiyoung unni made it there, the couple were still stuck between the three pairs of shoes.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jiyoung asked as she found them sitting on a bench sadly.

 

“We can’t choose..” Jaeyeon whined.

 

“Well, are they expensive?” Jiyoung unni asked her.

 

“Not really... But I think I can only buy two.” Jaeyeon admitted.

 

“Okay, well, buy the orange one and the white one for now. We can get you other shoes when you get more promotions and such.” Jiyoung told her, putting the shoes back into their boxes.

 

“Plus you have to get to practice, everyone else is waiting for you already.” Jiyoung said, walking towards the cash register with the two boxes.

 

“Understood.” Jaeyeon put the other pair down sadly as she joined her manager.

 

“Dongwoo-ssi, are you coming?” Jiyoung asked, taking the bag of shoes and walking towards the van.

 

“You can go first. I can call Jungryul hyung.” He told them, shooing them away.

 

“Okay, thank you, Dongwoo oppa.” Jaeyeon bowed before leaving.

 

She didn’t hear Dongwoo call a worker over asking for that other pair of shoes.

 

Author's Note:

Update! Woot! <3

Love you guys!! ^^V