Jelly Belly Jae

Limitless

 

“Come with me.” Dongwoo begged.

“Why? You’re going to a schedule. I have a few hours to sleep...” Jaeyeon whined.

“Please, please, please, please.” Dongwoo pleaded.

Jaeyeon sighed, “Okay.”

“Yes!!” Dongwoo cheered.

~ ∞ ~

Jaeyeon stood at the side of the set as Dongwoo was on Bouquet once again. And an angry but familiar face was on as well.

“I hope you enjoy the show. Dongwoo sunbae is my partner today.” Bomi said smugly.

“I should return Dongwoo’s shirt to him, he let me borrow last night when I ran out of pajamas.” Jaeyeon replied.

Bomi huffed before getting on stage. Dongwoo winked at Jaeyeon before the show started.

After that, there was a few instructions and the two stood up to move to the front. Bomi smirked as she saw Jaeyeon.

They moved closer together and despite being a little off, their bodies were very closer together. Glaring, Jaeyeon walked away in a huff as she moved away from the whole set.

Bomi grinned triumphantly as she continued to dance with Dongwoo. He noticed that Jaeyeon had walked away but he couldn't move towards her yet.

The music ended and everyone cheered, “Dongwoo sunbae!” Bomi smiled and reached to hug him.

“Excuse me.” Dongwoo said before bowing and chasing after Jaeyeon. She was halfway off the set.

“Jaeyeon!” He called out after her. “Stop!” He wrapped her arms around her.

“What is it, Dongwoo?” Jaeyeon said harshly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked her.

“Don’t you know how Bomi feels about you?” She pulled herself out of his arms and faced him.

“What are you talking about?” Dongwoo asked, surprised.

“Bomi likes you, probably even loves you. That’s why A Pink probably ruined our dorm. They wanted to scare us away. They didn’t think we would end up living with you guys. That’s why she was dancing the way she was dancing just now.” Jaeyeon raised her voice slightly.

Dongwoo looked taken aback, “How was she dancing?” He asked her.

“Like she wanted you. Like really wanted you for .” Jaeyeon scoffed, “Little .”

Dongwoo moved closer to Jaeyeon and took her chin between his fingers. “No dirty mouth.” He scolded.

“It’s not like you can stop me. Bomi was dancing with you like she wanted to you. you hard and then rub it in my face like the little --” Jaeyeon was cut off by Dongwoo’s lips on hers.

Her eyes widened but she closed them as her body relaxed slightly, his gentle lips prodding her slowly as he tilted her head and kissed her deeper.

He pulled away right before Jaeyeon had to breathe. “I told you no dirty mouth. And shut up already. I don’t like her. I like you.” Dongwoo said.

“What.” Jaeyeon stared at him in shock.

“I am serious.” Dongwoo said.

“I heard you. I like you too.” Jaeyeon replied.

“I know you do.” Dongwoo told her, “Or else you wouldn't be this jealous.”

“I am not jealous!” Jaeyeon argued.

Dongwoo leaned down and kissed her again, “Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.”

 

Author's Note:
SOOO :) hehe :3
This is our.. [MyungRi..] SECOND COUPLE :) hehe :3
Enjoy ^^V