Limitless Shampoo Practice

Limitless

 

Limitless left the boys behind as they climbed into their van.

“Okay. What really happened?” Jiyoung unni asked.

“I told you, unni familial differences, quite literally.” Ri Ah answered.

“Uh huh. And whose would that be?” Jiyoung unni asked.

“Myungsoo and Aya Mi.” Ri Ah answered simply.

“Oh, okay. Well, next time be more careful.” Jiyoung unni said.

“I was careful!! It was that or a slap to the face, at least no one will see it if she has a bruise on her !” Ri Ah argued.

“Language.” Jiyoung unni chided.

“Mianhae.” Ri Ah bowed to the kids.

Before she could make another retort, they arrived at the practice room.

“Everyone get changed and get ready for practice.” Jiyoung unni said. The girls climbed out and headed to their bags that they left behind earlier that day.

Ri Ah was already dressed for practice, throwing off the sweater.

“Ready, practice Shampoo.” Jiyoung unni told them.

“Oh, unni! Will we get tattoos like how Infinite did for their comeback?” Aya Mi asked.

“Umm.. We’ll see. Maybe.” Jiyoung unni said.

“I don’t need to have another one.” Ri Ah said.

“Another. One?” Jiyoung unni asked, turning to look at Ri Ah.

Ri Ah sighed and lifted up the cami just slightly revealing her right hip bone. There was a butterfly silhouette there.

“When did you get that?” Jiyoung unni asked.

“Umm.. I was 16? I think... Yeah. I was mad at my stupid stepmother and I got out of the house and requested a butterfly on my birthday. I was planning on getting another one for my 18th, but I never had time.” Ri Ah explained.

“Okay. And what was the other one?” Jiyoung unni asked.

Ri Ah turned around and pointed at her right shoulder blade area, “It was going to say ‘I control my fate.’ over here.” She pointed at where she wanted the line.

“Okay. You can get fake ones for this stage since it will be different from your other stages. More y. And Ri Ah, you can request for those words and see how it looks before you get the real thing if you wish.” JIyoung unni said.

“Okay. Cool, then. Test out a tattoo before I get it.” Ri Ah nodded.

“Now, practice.” Jiyoung unni instructed before leaving the room.

Ri Ah the stereo as they started to dance to the new song.

Jiyoung unni was right, it was a tad bit ier than usual, but they were expanding out of their comfort zone, while still keeping their synchronization.

The girls rolled, waved, and twirled around appropriately to the beat as they tried to get the new choreography down.

It was difficult for some, having never put their bodies in positions like that before, such as the kids and such, but most of the older ones were able to get it down.

They reached the dance break and that was where Jiyoung unni had said the girls would each learn the dance and then it would be decided which pair did the dance the best.

The pair would perform the dance break for the stage, this time it wouldn't necessarily be Chan Ah and Aya Mi as the main dancers, or even Jaeyeon. If Asami or Ri Ah could dance it well, it would be their turn to shine.

“Okay, girls. You’re done for the night. I think we might choose Chan Ah and Ri Ah for the dance break. Congratulations!” Jiyoung unni said, standing up and leading the girls out of the room.

Ri Ah and Jaeyeon were the last ones in the room.