Third Day At Jeju

Limitless

 

The boys start to play football by the water while the girls sit for a bit.

Ri Ah is wearing a white shirt and shorts with a black bikini underneath.

http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/prodpri2/V336958.jpg

Chan Ah is wearing a white tank top and shorts with red bikini underneath.

http://s64159.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/red-jantzen-bikini.jpg

Seo Mi is wearing a big white tee with a purple bikini underneath.

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/sealass/cabinet/92301-sx.jpg

Aya Mi yellow bikini

http://www.mlo.me/upen/hv/20110517/Hot-Yellow-Chinlon-Pleated-Halter-Tanga-Womens-Bikini-Swimsuit-71234-3.jpg

Jaeyeon wearing a big light blue tee with a green bikini underneath.

http://www.mlo.me/upen/v/2011/201107/20110707102636152_1_6101.jpg

Ae Young white bikini

voi.0101.co.jp/voi/webcatalog/img/ww347/161/ww347-16101-01b.jpg

Asami pink bikini 

http://maydream-moeblog.up.seesaa.net/image/1216661393922.jpg

"Hey Chan Ah. Want to play with them?" Ri Ah asked, winking at her.

"Let's go!" Chan Ah replied, grinning widely.

Jaeyeon and Seo Mi followed quietly behind.

"Sunbae deul. Can we play with you?" Ri Ah asked shyly, pretending along with the two other girls.

"Are you sure, girls? Boys are rough." Sunggyu said.

"Let them play, Hyung. It will be interesting." Woohyun smirked.

Perfect.. They took the bait..

"How about we place a bet?" Ri Ah said.

"Like what, sweetheart?" Woohyun asked.

Ri Ah nudged Chan Ah, "How about if we win by getting past all of you across this line..." Chan Ah drew it behind L. "Then we get something." she said.

"And if we win?" Woohyun winked at her.

"Then you get something." Chan Ah said simply.

"Deal." Woohyun held his hand out to shake Chan Ah's.

"Great! First off, we have to get the ball from you." Ri Ah said, nudging Jaeyeon to get it from Dongwoo.

The other three took their places waiting for Jaeyeon to complete her part.

Dongwoo used his height against Jaeyeon by holding the ball high up out of reach.

"Yah, Dongwoo sunbae! You're cheating!" Jaeyeon scolded.

"It's oppa. Dongwoo oppa." he insisted.

Jaeyeon gave up on jumping off the ground, instead she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, reaching for the ball.

Dongwoo, completely stunned at her actions, stopped moving. Jaeyeon easily got the ball and jumped off.

"Thank you, Dongwoo OPPA." she emphasized the last word and ran.

But Hoya stole the ball back from her.

"Darn!! Sorry unni!!" Jaeyeon yelled while Seo Mi tried to get the ball from Hoya.

Hoya held the ball in his arms tightly.

"Hoya oppa!" Seo Mi complained as he continued to dodge her hands. "Fine!"

Seo Mi childishly threw her hands up in the air and gave up.

"Yah! You know there's spin the bottle after this! And that something I want is important!!" Ri Ah yelled at her.

"Aishh.. Arasseo." Seo Mi yelled back.

Seo Mi tried again to get the ball from Hoya. He always seemed to know where she would reach for and hold the ball in the opposite direction.

"Unni!! I can't do it!!" Seo Mi cried, giving up again. She sat on the ground, hiding her face in curled up knees. Hoya couldn't help but smile at how childish she was being, but the boys also wanted something for spin the bottle later.

"Are you serious, Seo Mi unni?" Chan Ah shouted angrily.

"I got you, Chan Ah." Ri Ah yelled as she held back Woohyun.

Chan Ah ran to Hoya and used all her force to tackle him. In his shock, his hold on the ball lessened and Chan Ah stole it running away.

"Hyung! Are you okay? You just got tackled by a girl!" Sungyeol teased.

"Yah, next time you get tackled and see how it feels!" Hoya angrily shouted back.

Chan Ah almost ran past Woohyun freely but Ri Ah lost him and he ran after Chan Ah.

"Shoot!" Ri Ah muttered under her breath.

Woohyun smirked as he wrapped his arms around Chan Ah's waist picking her up easily.

Ri Ah made sure that the 3Sung brothers weren't going to be a problem by calling over the other girls to distract them.

They hurriedly obeyed, revealing their white, pink and yellow bikinis, running for the water. They started a water fight with the 3Sung brothers.

"Yes! Now just Woohyun and Myungsoo and we'll win!" Ri Ah muttered happily.

"Unni!! Help me!!" Chan Ah cried, flailing in Woohyun's hold as he brought her closer to the water.

"Yah, Woohyun oppa that's cheating!!" Ri Ah yelled, chasing after them.

Ri Ah caught up to them and Chan Ah passed her the ball before Woohyun dunked her into the water.

"Ready, jagiya?" Myungsoo called from defending the line with his signature smirk on his face.

"Just be ready, Myungsoo oppa." Ri Ah smiled as she ran for it.

Ri Ah faked right and ran left around Myungsoo.

"Frick." He cursed softly.

So close... Ri Ah thought.

Right before her left foot crossed the line, an arm wrapped around her waist picking her up.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed as Myungsoo spun her around. "Myungsoo oppa!! Put me down!!" she cried.

"Okay." Myungsoo gently set her back on her feet, his arm still firmly around her waist.

Ri Ah looked down at her feet and grinned. She slowly released Myungsoo's arm around her and took a step back.

"Girls!! We win!!" She shouted, jumping up and down.

"Ehhh???" 13 voices yelled back at her.

Ri Ah took this moment to firmly sit on the ground, proving she was on the other side of the line.

"Yah! Myungsoo! You are supposed to put her away from the line! Not put her closer!" Woohyun yelled at him.

"Sorry, guys." Myungsoo shrugged but grinned at Ri Ah. "You owe me." he whispered in her ear.

She nodded, knowing that this was all planned ahead of time. She took his hand helping her up.

"So what will the girls want from us?" Hoya asked.

"No passing on dares and complete honesty on truths." Ri Ah said confidently.

"Deal." Hoya held his hand out to prove it.

Ri Ah shook it and they continued to play football until dinner time.

 

Author's Note:
THANK YOU ASAMI FOR HELPING PICK THE BIKINIS <3 hehe :3
THEY CORRESPOND TO INFINITE'S FAVORITE COLORS :)
So if you're not wearing your favorite color that's the reason why.