Last Day in Jeju

Limitless

 

“PICTURE TIME!” Ri Ah shouted as everyone took out their phones and took random selcas with everyone and everything. They had to keep pictures to keep their memories of this time here.

Even if it would be something they would never forget, they wanted paper proof.

“Shall we start promoting then?” Ri Ah grinned as she logged in to her SNS accounts.

“Go for it.” Sunggyu told all the girls and soon, all seven phones were exploding with replies and retweets.

“Let’s get out of here.” Ri Ah said, grabbing her bag and walking towards the trolley that would take them to the airport.

~ ∞ ~

Both groups arrived at the airport and many people were taking pictures. Myungsoo stood next to Ri Ah as he protected her from the flashes and such.

“People will talk, you know.” She told him.

“Let them. They’ll start off by saying I’m so caring to my hoobae. Then they’ll start saying we’re together because of the selcas.” He told her.

“Then what? Fan war?” She asked.

“Nahh.. I think our fans are responsible enough to not cause a fan war.” He grinned before they reached the end to get into their vans.

“Talk to you later.” He said, squeezing her hand quickly before climbing into his van.

“Yeah, if you’re still awake.” She replied.

The seven girls climbed into their van before they moved to pass out on each other. Jiyoung unni drove for a while and then stopped.

“Girls, wake up.” She said.
Sleepily, they opened their eyes and realized that they weren’t in a familiar place. Well, not too familiar.

“Isn’t this building a block down from Infinite?” Ri Ah asked.

“Very good.” Jiyoung unni praised, “Yes, this is the building of your new dorm. We finally found the perfect place, you’re still sharing rooms but you have beds now.”

“Thank you, unni!” All the girls said together.

“But what about our stuff?” Jaeyeon asked.

“We will go get it now but I just wanted to show you the building.” Jiyoung unni said before starting the car to go back to the boys’ dorm.

Arriving there, the boys were already waiting inside.

“You have a new dorm.” Sunggyu said with a smile.

“We do.” Ae Young replied, “It’s a block down.”

“Really? That close?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yup. We just need to pack up our stuff and head there now.” Ri Ah said grabbing her bag and finding her clothes.

Myungsoo walked up to her, “Don’t pack all your things. Leave two outfits here.” He whispered in her ear.

She nodded and moved to pack the rest.

After gathering all their clothes, they waved goodbye. Jiyoung unni drove back to the other building.

“Ready to move in?” She asked as they went to another floor for their apartment.

“Of course!” They answered and saw that it was familiar to them. Looking similar to Infinite’s dorm, they walked inside.

“So clean.” Ri Ah said at the spotless tile and walls. The kitchen was perfect.

“We’re going to end up ruining it.” Seo Mi said.

“I know. But for now.... PICTURE TIME!” Asami shouted as they all took pictures around their new dorm.

“Go to sleep soon! You have a stage tomorrow.” Jiyoung unni told them.

 

Author's Note:
So the girls have a new dorm now.
If you don't know what I was thinking for Infinite's dorm..
I was thinking the BOAF dorm :)