We Got Married With... Super Junior's Eunhyuk

Limitless

 

Seo Mi was woken up early by Jiyoung unni, “Yah, don’t you want your schedule?” She prodded the young girl.

 

At the immediate mention of her own schedule, Seo Mi jumped out of bed and got ready.

 

“What is my schedule?” She asked.

 

“It’s a surprise.” Jiyoung answered her.

 

“What about the others?” Seo Mi asked, realizing that she was the only one in the dorm.

 

“They’re at their own schedules as well.” Jiyoung said.

 

“So what am I doing?” Seo Mi questioned, as Jiyoung picked out the clothes for her to wear. Dark jeans, white shirt, dark violet vest over it all.

 

“Step outside and you’ll receive your instructions.” Jiyoung told her, pushing the girl out the door.

 

Seo Mi walked outside and found a PD waiting for her with a card.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo.” She greeted with a bow. He didn’t say anything and just handed her the card, looking at the back of it she realized what show she was on.

 

“CHINCHA?! WE GOT MARRIED?! JIYOUNG UNNI I LOVE YOU!!” Seo Mi shouted and made hearts for the camera.

 

The PD just laughed and waited for her to read the card.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Seo Mi of Limitless,

You need to search for your husband. The only hint you receive is he’s the dancing king. Please report to Hongdae and start your search.” She read aloud.

 

“The dancing king?” She asked the camera. “Who is that?”

 

They got into the van waiting for her and headed to Hongdae.

 

“My husband is the dancing king....” Seo Mi tapped her lower lip thoughtfully.

 

They arrived in Hongdae and she stepped out of the van, letting the VJ follow her. “OHH. I think I know!” Seo Mi said loudly, looking around to see the familiar face if it would match the one in her mind.

 

She walked around and such, passing through the stores and the staring people.

 

She couldn't find him but then she heard a loudspeaker and turned to a giant screen.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Super Junior Eunhyuk imnida. Has any of you seen this girl?” He asked, showing a picture of Seo Mi on the screen.

 

“Wifey, where are you?” He called out.

 

Seo Mi turned to the camera next to her, “I knew it.” She winked.

 

A crowd had gathered around her to point her out to Eunhyuk. “She’s right here!!” They shouted.

 

Eunhyuk pretended to search around on the screen before walking out behind her.

 

“Well, then. Yeobo, ahnyeonghaseyo.” He bowed with a laughing smile on his face.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo. Please take care of me.” Seo Mi bowed back, letting Eunhyuk hug her.

 

“Of course. Shall we find out more?” Eunhyuk asked, as the PD held out another card for them.

 

“Yes, definitely!” Seo Mi answered.

 

“Okay, ‘Congratulations, from now on, please get to know each other and learn as much as you can. There might be a test later.’” Eunhyuk read aloud.

 

“Let’s get to know each other, yeobo!” He said loudly.

 

“Arasseo!” She agreed and they walked inside one of the cafes and sat down, ordering cake and smoothies.

 

“I told you to be patient.” Jiyoung unni texted Seo Mi and she just replied with a smile.

 

Author's Note:

Update on here! Finally right?

Sorry been taking a while. For those of you that know.

I have LOTS on my mind at the moment. feeling a bit overwhelmed with ideas.

But that's no excuse~ I shall spam this soon :)