Maknaes Solve Their Problems Easily

Limitless

 

Aya Mi went straight up to Sungjong after the whole thing with Woori and Ri Ah since Myungsoo was basically silent and comforting the wrong person.

“Sungjong oppa, can I see your tattoos?” She asked him.

“Oh, sure.” Sungjong said softly, holding out his arm.

Aya Mi studied the doodles intently, tracing her fingers over the random lines.

“Was this fun to make?” She asked him.

“Yeah it was just a bunch of stickers and stuff. My whole arm was covered in white and then they took it out and I had all of these.” Sungjong explained.

“That’s cool. I wonder if they will give us tattoos for our next comeback.” Aya Mi said.

“Who knows what will happen.” He said. Aya Mi could feel the sadness in his voice.

“What’s wrong, oppa?” She asked.

“Nothing.” Sungjong answered.

“Sungjong oppa, you can tell me.” She urged.

“How is your MC schedule?” He asked.

“It’s fine. Kevin oppa is really nice, Angel unni is nice too, and so is Leeteuk oppa.” Aya Mi answered.

“Who’s ‘Angel unni’?” Sungjong asked her, his eyebrow raised slightly.

“Oh, Angel unni is Kevin oppa’s friend. She’s really nice, she gave me cookies.” Aya Mi answered.

“I see. That’s nice.” Sungjong said.

“Yah, Sungjong oppa. Have the others been mean to you?” She pressed.

“Ani. Actually, we’ve been working out our problems well.” He answered.

“Aiya, then what’s wrong?” She said harshly.

“You girls are being taken away from us by our sunbae deul.” Sungjong pouted.

“Aish. Sungjong oppa. You and the others are our Infinite sunbae deul. You will always be our favorites.” She assured him.

“Really?” Sungjong asked her, his tone all hopeful.

“Of course. You are our company sunbae deul. Why wouldn't you be our favorites? We are a big family.” Aya Mi smiled up at him.

“That’s right, we are a big family.” Sungjong said, his smile reaching his eyes.

“Sungjong oppa. Next time you should just tell me, besides, Leeteuk oppa is too old for me. And Kevin oppa has a yeoja already.” Aya Mi said crossing her arms over her chest.

“Ehh.. Kevin sunbae has a yeoja chingu? Who? Who?” Sungjong pulled on Aya Mi’s arm and bounced up and down in excitement.

“I’m not telling you.” Aya Mi zipped her lips with her fingers.
“Ooh! Is it that Angel unni you said earlier that gave you cookies?” Sungjong said.

“La la la la la la~~ I can’t hear you.” She said, patting her ears and running away.

“Yah! Aya Mi get back here!” Sungjong insisted as he chased after her, running around the set.