Explanations, Offers and Another Ex-Boyfriend?

Limitless

 

“Care to explain, Ri Ah?” Jiyoung unni demanded. The girl had been avoiding the subject of Go Woori the past few days. But everyone knew something was up with the two of them.

 

“After this, I promise. Don’t we have to get our hair and makeup done and do a jacket album shoot?” Ri Ah evaded.

 

“Fine. After this.” Jiyoung agreed.

 

The 7 girls went to the Young sisters, as they liked to be called.

 

“Hayoung unni! Do you think I could do my own makeup today?” Ri Ah asked, as she always did. But she always received the same answer.

 

“No. If you do, then I’ll be out of a job.” Hayoung answered.

 

“Nayoung unni, you’re here too?” Jaeyeon asked.

 

“Yeah, the boy don’t have anything that they need me for. So I’m helping you girls today.” Nayoung smiled as she got her makeup kit ready. She was typically the makeup artist for the boys, but sometimes she would help her younger sister Hayoung when she needed it.

 

After everyone got their hair done, the makeup time went back quickly and Jiyoung confronted Ri Ah again.

 

“Now.” Jiyoung said firmly.

 

Ri Ah sighed, “Long story short. My mom passed away, my dad remarried and Woori is my stepsister.”

 

“BWOH?!?!” All 6 girls shouted loudly.

 

“Yeah and she was supposed to be studying in America, but I guess she’s back.” Ri Ah said. “Just like Eli said.” She muttered under her breath.

 

“Okay. Well, that’s interesting. Are there problems between the two of you?” Jiyoung asked.

 

“If you mean, that my dad left me everything he had and my stepmother and stepsister won’t see a penny unless I give it to them. Or if you mean that my stepsister likes to play with boys’ hearts and trample all over them. And I don’t approve. Then yes, we have problems.” Ri Ah blurted out.

 

“Great. Well, she’s working with Infinite. So whatever happens, happens.” Jiyoung said and left. The Young sisters had overheard the whole conversation.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

Next morning, Limitless had to go to Kiss the Radio.


“We have Limitless!” The host introduced.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo!” The girls said together.

 

“We have a request for you girls.” The host said.

 

“Oh, Chincha? What is it?” Ri Ah asked politely.

 

“For all of you to sing this song without music.” The host put the paper down and it was I’m Yours by Jason Mraz.

 

“An English song?” Seo Mi asked.

 

“Ahh.. Yes. There’s rumors that all of you speak English so we chose this request for all of you.” He answered.

 

The girls looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“Do you have a guitar?” Ri Ah asked the host and a girl brought one out.

 

She started with the first chord and everyone started to sing.

 

“Well you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks, now I’m trying to get back

 

Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my besets

And nothing’s gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some

 

But I won’t hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I’m yours...”

 

“Woah! Daebak!” The host applauded.

 

After a few more songs, the girls were done and went back to the van.

 

“Ae Young, you’ll be on Immortal Song starting next week. Jaeyeon and Chan Ah, you’re going on Dream Team. Aya Mi and Asami you’ve been asked to host M!Countdown.” Jiyoung explained in the car.

 

“What about me?” Seo Mi asked.

 

“There’s a separate plan in the works for you, Seo Mi, but it’s not confirmed yet. And Ri Ah, you have to go to a CF shoot right now. We’re dropping you off.” Jiyoung said.

 

“Arasseo.” Ri Ah answered.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

After everyone else was dropped off at Woollim to prepare for their other activities, Ri Ah was in the van heading to a set.

“You changed your hair!” The director remarked.

 

“Yes, it’s for our comeback. Sorry, but our stage is in 3 days, so it’ll be okay right?” Ri Ah said politely, wondering if her hair will be revealed.

 

“Of course. We won’t air the CF until 2 weeks from now. Come, meet your partner. A meet Ok Taecyeon of 2PM, he’s your partner for today.” The director led her over the beastly guy.

 

Ri Ah bowed politely then looked up, it was one of the boys in Woori’s pictures.

 

“You’re.. Here..” He mumbled.

 

“Yes... I’m helping with the filming.” Ri Ah answered nervously. The director left them to get acquainted.

 

“You heard she’s back right?” Taecyeon asked Ri Ah.

 

“Yeah, how are you doing? I remember seeing you in pictures that she sent my stepmother.” Ri Ah told him.

 

“Oh, I’m fine, actually. But I want to know who her next target is, then I could warn him.” Taecyeon said.

 

“I know who it might be but it won’t be because she likes him.” Ri Ah said softly.

 

“Who is it?” Taecyeon asked, Woori deserved to be with no one. She ripped out hearts and stomped them to the ground only to put it back together and do it all over again.

 

“I can’t say..” Ri Ah answered before she was dragged away to get dressed.

 

Author's Note:

woot! Update! kay~ <3

here's the explanation for those of you that didn't know~

Time for Gyu x Ae Young next! <3
Also here's the video in case you don't know the song: