MBC Star Dance Battle

Limitless

 

 

“Girls! Tonight, you have star dance battle. You’ve been practicing right?” Jiyoung unni asked in the morning as she went to pick the girls up.

 

“Nehhh!!”

 

“Well, you have a few more hours to practice. Then, you need to get dressed and perform. Do Woollim proud, arasseo?” Jiyoung asked, before leading the girls out to the van.

 

“Arasseo!!”

 

After a few hours, they prepared to go against 4minute for their hip hop dance battle. The girls were changed into their baggy pants and hoodies, with a surprise underneath for their second song.

 

 

“Limitless is first!” Shin Jung Hwan introduced.

 

The girls got into their positions as You Got It Bad by Usher came on.

 

 

 

 

The song slowly faded out and the girls ped their hoodies and pulled down the pants to reveal and leopard print dress with tights underneath.

 

 

Just Dance by Lady Gaga started to play.

 

 

 

 

[A/N: it's only from the beginning to 1:27. Also, since the girls have 7 members. Chan Ah, Aya Mi, and Jaeyeon were in the front first. Then Asami and Ae Young joined in. Then lastly, Ri Ah and Seo Mi joined in at the end.]

 

They finished and stayed in their pose, breathing heavily. Several groups including MBLAQ and some Super Junior members were standing and bowing to the girls, giving them great applause.

 

 

 

The girls got up and stood to the side, waiting for 4minute to come out and complete their routine as well.

 

 

 

 

They also received some hoots and shouts, it would be a tough choice this time around.

 

Hyuna walked over to the girls and Ri Ah stood in front of them protectively, not sure what Hyuna’s intentions were.

 

“You girls were amazing! Why did you pick an Usher song?” Hyuna asked excitedly.

 

Ri Ah relaxed her stance and answered, “We wanted to show off for our sunbae deul, Infinite. That’s how the leopard print came about too.”

 

“Well, you guys deserve to win. It would seem that the rest of us have a lot to learn for hip hop dances.” Hyuna smiled once more and walked back to 4minute as everyone waited for the other rounds to be completed.

 

“Whoa. Hyuna sunbae was nice.” Asami breathed out.

 

“I know. I thought she was going to be mean at first.” Seo Mi concurred.

 

“Well, whatever. At least there weren’t any bad vibes.” Chan Ah said flatly.

 

The other rounds were completely quickly, MBLAQ vs. BEAST, Miss A vs. KARA, and Super Junior vs. ZE:A.

 

“Okay, for our first round. The winner is.... LIMITLESS!” Jung Hwan said as everyone cheered.

 

Ri Ah went to the front to talk to him for a short period of time.

 

“So, you guys picked an Usher song and a Lady Gaga song. And you chose to wear leopard printed dresses. Any SPECIFIC inspiration for that?” Jung Hwan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

“Awww.. You caught us. We wanted to do Usher because of Hoya sunbae. And leopard is for Sunggyu sunbae, Woohyun sunbae, and Hoya sunbae as well.” Ri Ah answered coyly.

 

“Well, congratulations! You girls are following closely in Infinite’s footsteps.” Jung Hwan said, signaling for Ri Ah to exit stage left so he could announce the rest of the winners.

 

Limitless walked backstage, having finished the performance and were ready for whatever Jiyoung would tell them to do next.

 

“You guys were great!” Dongwoo said happily to Jaeyeon as the Infinite boys went to meet their hoobaes backstage.

 

“We have great inspiration!” Jaeyeon smiled at her sunbae.

 

“I think if we ever have a concert together, we should have fun with couple dances.” Sunggyu suggested loudly.

 

“The girls have already been thinking the same thing, Gyu oppa.” Ri Ah agreed.

 

Dongwoo turned back to Jaeyeon, “What do you say? A couple dance in the future?” He asked her, grinning.

 

“Sure, why not? As long as you can keep up with me.” Jaeyeon said teasingly.

 

“Oh. Is that a challenge now, huh? Maybe we should form a new Rapper Line.” Dongwoo said softly.

 

“HEY I HEARD THAT YEOBO! You need to ASK for divorce first!” Hoya shouted, breaking away from his conversation with Seo Mi.

 

Jaeyeon just laughed as Dongwoo shook his head. “Aish.. That always happens..” He muttered under his breath.

 

“Yah, Dongwoo oppa. You do the same thing when Hoya mentions about cheating on you too.” Jaeyeon scolded lightly.

 

Dongwoo chuckled, “Yeah, that’s true...” He said softly.

 

“LET’S GO CELEBRATE! Our hoobaes won! Doing us proud!” Sunggyu cheered, leading the way for the group of 14 to go cheat their diets. Again.

 

Author's Note:

Update again~ I should be updating Trapped In Paradise

BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS~~ heheheh :3

thank you @demonic_angel0711 for your help~ i shall grant you a cameo. :D

as those of you already know. @annyss93 had her cameo as L.Joe's girlfriend.

my @0330-TBA will also be having a cameo as _______'s girlfriend.

so @demonic_angel0711 you may choose to be someone's girlfriend as well :D

ANYWAY. I hope you like this~

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3