Be Mine Practice

Limitless

 

During their Be Mine practice, Myungsoo and Sungjong kept getting scolded by Sunggyu for dancing wrong.

 

Myungsoo texted Ri Ah,

hey, are you busy?

 

Ri Ah's phone rang in the next room where the girls are preparing for their next stage. She texted back.

Umm.. We're practicing but I can call a short break.

 

He texted back.

please do so. Just 10 minutes max. I just need someone other than the guys right now.

 

Ri Ah called a 10 minute break.

Okay. Done. Where do you want to meet?

 

in the hallway. And bring Aya Mi with you. Sungjong is taking a break with me.

 

Sure. See you outside.

 

Ri Ah walked to her younger member, "Aya, let's take our 10 minute break together outside." she extended her hand urging the girl to take it.

 

"Okay, unni." Aya took it and stood up, allowing herself to be led out.

 

The other girls are just confused but they enjoy their freedom of 10 minutes.

 

In the hallway, no one is there yet.

 

"Why are we out here, unni?" Aya asked.

 

"Just wait, dear. I was told to meet someone here." Ri Ah said.

 

"Arasseo." Aya said quietly.

 

Both girls leaned against the wall in silence. Finally the boys practice room door opened and sad looking Myungsoo and Sungjong came out.

 

"Sungjong oppa! What's wrong?" Aya went straight to him and they sat on the side talking.

 

"What's wrong, oppa?" Aya asked.

 

"I just got scolded a lot by Sunggyu Hyung.. I'm not doing the dance properly." Sungjong admitted, almost crying.

 

"Awww.. Don't worry, oppa. Vent, say anything you want. Aya is here to listen." she said sweetly.

 

"It's just so hard.. I mean yeah, all of us need to work hard. But he's always picking on me in front of everyone. And he doesn't know how hurtful it is. And he sounds so angry when he does it. So it hurts more. And I know I can do better. But I'm doing this dance wrong. And ughhhh..." Sungjong groaned, letting out a deep breath.

 

"Sungjong oppa, it's okay. Don't worry about it. Sunggyu oppa just knows that this is important for all of you. And he wants it to be perfect. Ri Ah unni is like that too." Aya said, hugging Sungjong. "I'll always be here to listen. Just call me when you need to vent. I'll always answer.." Aya smiled. "Unless we're on stage." she said, finding a loophole.

 

Sungjong laughed at this, and he hugged Aya back. "Thank you for listening, Aya." he told her.

 

"No problem. I'm here for you."

 

~ ∞ ~

 

"Myungsoo oppa." is all Ri Ah said as Myungsoo closed the gap between them and hugged her.

 

Ri Ah opened to ask what's wrong. But she knew better. If Myungsoo wanted to talk about it, he would have already.

 

"I just want a hug right now." he said softly, his voice almost breaking.

 

Ri Ah just nodded as she wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly. Myungsoo, in return squeezed her tighter, trying to keep the angry tears from falling.

 

In silence, they stayed hugging for a few minutes. Finally, Myungsoo let go and looked at Ri Ah.

 

"Thank you." he said.

 

"No problem. Just keep your head up, okay? It's hard now, but I'm here for you." Ri Ah told him, placing her palm against his cheek.

 

"I know. And I thank you for that. You know me well enough not to ask. And just stay silent." Myungsoo said quietly.

 

Ri Ah smiled at him, "That's because I know if you wanted to talk about it. You would have said it already."

 

A small smile formed on Myungsoo's lips as he knows what she says is true.

 

"Come on, time to go back to practice." Ri Ah said, squeezing his hand one last time and she went to get her dongsaeng and go back.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

"Time to go back to practice, Aya." Ri Ah said.

 

"Neh, unni. Let's go." Aya stood up, taking Ri Ah's hand as they walked to their practice room.

 

"I see what that was for, unni. Thank you." Aya said smiling.

 

"It wasn't my idea, Aya. It was Myungsoo's, but I guess he needed it too." Ri Ah smiled back.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

The two boys watched the girls smile and walk back inside.

 

"Hyung, thank you for that." Sungjong whispered to him.

 

"Don't worry about it, Sungjong. I needed it too." Myungsoo smiled slightly as they walk back in, recharged to do better.

 
Author's Note:
Here~ update~
For @TheInspiritedGirl
I thought of this, since I watched Sesame Player and saw my baby and Jongie get scolded.
So here is what I think would have happened ;D if Limitless really existed. XD
Now, I have to hunt polyvore for Lupin music video outfits. :o
But at least I have a concept idea for the clothes ;D
hehe :3
Seriously, though guys, If you feel neglected let me know.
I already know @benstar04 and @hanhernz haven't been seen for a while.
But you guys have interactions coming next ;D esp @benstar04 [Ae Young].