MC and Drama Cameo

Limitless

 

“You two! Schedule!” Jiyoung unni pointed at Aya Mi and Seo Mi.

“Do I have schedule?” Asami asked.

“We replaced you as an MC with Seo Mi, so you could promote Eternity.” Jiyoung unni explained.

“Okay.” Asami said.

“Don’t I have to promote too?” Seo Mi asked.

“Henry is currently busy, but you can promote on the show, by replacing him with someone if you want.” Jiyoung unni said.

“He’s busy?” Seo Mi asked.

“Yeah, he’s on tour for playing violin, and Super Junior M is about to make a comeback as well.” Jiyoung unni told her.

“Okay, is there anyone else that can replace him?” Seo Mi asked.

“There’s only an SM trainee. But he hasn’t debuted yet.” Jiyoung unni said.

“I shall wait a bit then.” Seo Mi said.

The two girls rode to go to the show to MC, “Leeteuk sunbae!” Aya Mi said happily.

“Hello, little dongsaeng. Ready for the show?” He asked her, lifting his hand to ruffle her hair but pulling back since it would ruin it.

“Of course I am.” Aya Mi smiled up at him.

“Hello again, Seo Mi.” Kevin greeted.

“Hello again Kevin sunbae. Let’s work hard together, okay?” She told him.

“Yup! Have fun too! Just as Aya MI always does.” He smiled softly at the both of them as the show started.

~ ∞ ~

“Chan Ah! Schedule! Drama cameo!” Manager shouted.

“Okay!” She got changed quickly and went to the van.

She was driven to a high school where she was going to have a small role of playing the badass girl who doesn’t give a hoot what the queenkas think.

“Let’s do this!” She shouted as she got on set.

She met the main people, Wooyoung and Taecyeon as well as Hyorin and Jiyeon.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo!” She greeted all of them, she was a Hottest and being able to see two of their members was amazing.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo! I love your new song!” Hyorin said happily glomping the girl.

“Thank you.” Chan Ah bowed.

“Let’s film!” The PD said as Chan Ah was ushered to change since her part wasn’t up yet.

“Just walk like you own it and smirk like L would.” the PD told her.

“Okay, then.” Chan Ah grinned, this was an easy job.

After she was done, she got a quick hug from Ang Ang and OKCAT, making her fan girl self happy.

“Let’s go!” Jiyoung unni called, since they were supposed to practice for the Forever Love stage in two days.

“OKAY! Bye!” Chan Ah waved bye to everyone before climbing into the van and being driven away towards the practice studio.

 

Author's Note:
More spam! <3 hehe :3
Trying to get as much doen as possible! <3