Meeting Infinite

Limitless

 

“That was great, girls!” Ji Young congratulated as the girls got off the stage.

 

“Thank you, unni.” They all said.

 

“Time to meet Infinite, girls. Be nice, okay?” Ji Young told them.


“Of course. We are always nice.” Ri Ah smiled at Aya Mi.

 

Ji Young led the way to the dressing room and knocked. “Infinite-ssi, please open the door. You have guests.”

 

The door was opened by Sungjong, revealing surprised faces except L’s. He had his signature smirk on his face.


“I knew it!” He grinned.

 

“Infinite sunbaes, ahnyeonghaseyo, Limitless imnida.” Ri Ah introduced and the girls bowed together.

 

“So you’re really a girl group with Woollim? Wow, you’re so good at keeping secrets!” Woohyun said to Ri Ah.

 

“Well, you weren’t supposed to know. Except L-ssi seemed to have figured it out.” Ri Ah pouted.

 

“Aww.. Don’t pout, A. You can call me Myungsoo, by the way. Plus I saw you at your talent show.” L said.


He really is the voice in dreams... But what would he be to me? An older brother? Since I have two boys in my dreams... Aya Mi thought.

 

“Umm.. L-ssi, did you have.. Umm.. Did you have.. A sister?” Aya Mi muttered softly.


“Yeah.. Umm... Yeahh... Her name was Aya Mi... Why do you ask??” Myungsoo asked.

 

“YAY!! YAY!!” Asami cheered, hugging Aya. “YAY!!”

 

“Oh gosh... Sorry for Asami’s screaming in your ears.” Ri Ah bowed. “Asami, stop jumping on Aya Mi. You’ll break her.” Ri Ah muttered angrily.

 

Myungsoo slowly stared at Aya Mi, realization forming in his eyes. “You’re alive??!!” He shouted at her.

 

Alive? What does he mean alive? Aya Mi thought.

 

“Oh dear gosh.. I think I got it..” Ri Ah said. “Hey girls, socialize a bit, kay? I’ll take Myungsoo-ssi and Aya Mi to talk. See you later~!” Ri Ah took both their hands and led them back to Limitless’ empty dressing room.

 

The trio sat down on the couch to talk.

 

“So, Aya Mi is your long-lost sister. And she didn’t remember you except your voice. And, you thought she died in America. For some reason, but she didn’t because she’s here now. And here we are. Reunited.” Ri Ah summed it all up.

 

“How do you know that?” Myungsoo demanded.

 

“Easy. I observe. Now, family reunion. Hug, talk, whatever. I’ll see you later.” Ri Ah stood up to leave when Myungsoo grabbed her wrist.

 

“Umm.. Can I know your name? Your real name? Not A. Because I don’t want you to call me L. So I don’t want to call you A.” Myungsoo said to her.

 

Ri Ah smiled a little, “Sure, it’s Ri Ah. Now, don’t forget the members want to go out to eat dinner after, kay?” She said to both of them.

 

“We will be back after we’re done talking.” Myungsoo said firmly.

 

“By the way, Myungsoo-ssi. You still have to tell me why you were at the talent show.” Ri Ah walked a few steps towards the door.

 

“Kim Moonsoo was the MC. He’s my younger brother.” Myungsoo answered right before Ri Ah walked out the door. “So, what do you want to know about what happened?” He turned to Aya Mi for their family reunion.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“AHHH!!!” Seo Mi screamed running away from Hoya in the dressing room.

 

Ri Ah walked back in and found Infinite’s dressing room in chaos.. Every girl was running around while the members talked loudly and danced.

 

All except one.

 

“Hey Leader Sunggyu-ssi.” Ri Ah walked up next to him.

 

“Hey Leader A. Or do you prefer Ri Ah?” Sunggyu smiled his eye smile at her.

 

“Ri Ah is fine.” She smiled back at him. “So.. What do you do? Do you just leave them be?” Ri Ah asked for advice.

 

“Yup, then once they aren’t hyper anymore. They sleep faster at night.” Sunggyu shrugged.

 

“Good idea. So let’s talk about being a leader...” Ri Ah started.

 

Author's Note:

here is some of Aya Mi's back story~~

I have decided that the next chapter...

will NOT have me in it.. XD

so it'll have how the dressing room became a chaotic mess...

then more of Aya Mi's story with Myungsoo.. XD

btw. Chan Ah, your profile~ i will try for your erted jokes.