Love Alone Celebration

Limitless

 

The next day, all of the girls had to go on Music Bank to perform their second single again.

 

Walking around backstage in their red dresses for the performance, they heard those girls performing.

 

A Pink was their name, if they remembered correctly. The ones from that dorm incident and the maknae looked at Ae Young from on stage.

 

The six girls glared back at the girls together. A Pink still seemed unhappy with them.

 

The seven girls stepped off stage as Limitless waited for one more performance then it would be their turn.

 

“Don’t mess up.” Chorong said sarcastically.

 

“We never do.” Ri Ah smirked at the other girls before walking on stage.

 

The seven girls stepped on stage and performed Love Alone, with a small hint of their next title song at the end.

 

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Eternities screamed the loudest, Chan Ah having lots of new signs as well as the other girls.

 

“Thank you, ladies.” Joong Ki smiled at them before sending them off stage.

 

“That wraps up our performances, time to announce the winners.” He said, as all the groups gathered back on stage.

 

“So, this week is Limitless, A Pink, SISTAR, 4minute, and Teen Top.” The TV screen switched between all the performances.

 

“Han... Deul... Set!” The two hosts said together, as the screen stopped at Love Alone.

 

“LIMITLESS!” Joong Ki said enthusiastically as the seven girls stepped up and got their flower bouquet and trophy.

 

Joong Ki handed Ri Ah the mic, “Thank you for this. Our manager, Jiyoung unni, Woollim sajangnim, families, and our Eternities forever! And not to forget our Infinite sunbae deul!” She said, before they were all given mics to give an encore performance.

 

The girls all looked at each with watering eyes, they had done it. Their first mutizen.

 

“I don’t wanna be in love alone..” They sang together, hands held, cheeks hurting from smiling.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“Congratulations!!” Jiyoung unni told them, as everyone held up a glass, Limitless was far too young to be drinking alcohol responsibly, so they had water.

 

“We worked together.” Ri Ah said humbly,  accepting the toast to Limitless but acknowledging that they didn’t do it alone.

 

“Well, to many more!” Jiyoung unni said, before going to discuss more with Woollim sajangnim.

 

“Ice cream?” Sungyeol asked Asami.

 

“Definitely.” She answered.


“Good, green tea for you. Strawberry for me.” He said, taking up a spoon.

 

“Ice cream, ice cream!” The two children said together.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“Congratulations,” Myungsoo said to Ri Ah.

 

“Thank you. It feels great.” She told him with a shy smile.

 

“Remember the feeling. It never changes.” He said.

 

“I had a feeling that was true.” Ri Ah smiled.

 

“It seems like we’re both too young to drink.” He gestured at the apple cider in the glasses.

 

“Well, we aren’t necessarily. But I don’t want to trouble my girls.” She replied.

 

“I agree. But my hyungs over there, don’t care too much.” Myungsoo glanced over at Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

“They love you, that’s why they like to cause trouble.” Ri Ah said laughing.

 

“I guess, if that’s what you call love.” He shook his head.

 

~ ∞ ~


“Yah! Namstar! Stop drinking already!” Chan Ah scolded the already halfway drunk man.

 

“Don’t worry about it Chan Ah I’m fine.” Woohyun slurred.

 

“Aish. Shut up! You are NOT fine.” She hit him again, before he grabbed another shot.

 

Woohyun dropped the glass and pulled Chan Ah to him. “Come on, have fun. You just won your first mutizen.” He said.

 

“That’s why I’m sober. We have work tomorrow.” She crossed her arms over her chest which didn’t help the no-inhibitions side of Woohyun as his eyes went straight there.

 

She hit the back of his head again, “Yah! Woohyun stop being a ert!” She shouted before walking away.

 

You would think Infinite was celebrating the mutizen when it was actually Limitless.

 

Author's Note:

update again :) mwahhaha <3

spamming~ <3