Concert Surprise

Limitless

 

Infinite was holding a concert and the girls decided to plan a surprise.

Once the boys were on stage for their first set, Ri Ah went up to the sound guy.

"Do you have 7 extra head mics?" she asked him.

"Yeah.. What for?" he asked back.

"A surprise for Infinite from Limitless. Can I have the 7 mics? We'll be in dressing room B so they don't see us yet. Kamsahabnida." Ri Ah blurted out, leaving before Woohyun could see her.

"We are good." Ri Ah announced when she walked into the dressing room.

"Are you sure they don't know, unni?" Ae Young asked.

"Positive. Now, get dressed. This surprise will be fun." Ri Ah winked as she got changed.

Outfit:

(Nothing's Over ending)

[Sunggyu] He-eoiil sudo isseo geurae geureol su isseo

[Woohyun] Hajiman ireoken aniya (ani aniya)

[Sunggyu] Nan ggeunael su eopseo

 

[Sunggyu]Ddan non manamyeon andwae [Woohyun] oh! Oh!

[Sunggyu] Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae [Woohyun] ooooh!

[Woohyun] Ajigeun ggeunan ge aniya (ani aniya)

[Sunggyu] Na-egen neo bbuniya (neo bbuniya)

 

The 7 girls stood behind the screen so their shadows would appear later behind the boys.

Ae Young and Asami joined in the boys on Sunggyu and Woohyun's lines as the main vocals.

They noticed a different voice in the background but thought nothing of it.

The audience screamed when the song ended and the lights went out.

They screamed even louder when they saw the shadows of the seven girls behind the screen.

The boys looked around wondering why they were screaming louder.

"Oh, boys~" Ri Ah said sweetly. "Us girls have a surprise for you."

Dramatic music started to play as the girls made their entrance onto the stage. They stayed on the left of the boys just watching them, then they faced the audience.

On cue, the beginning of BTD started and the girls took their places. In sync with the music, they started to dance the routine.

Infinite watched in awe that their hoobaes had time to learn their dance as well as their own songs and practice for their stages.

Suddenly, Hoya, the dancing machine had an idea and the boys faced the girls who in turn faced them back.

Soon, it seemed to be a dance battle between Infinite and Limitless on stage. Whoever made the first mistake would lose, and so far both groups were the definition of perfection.

When the scorpion dance came, the fans cheered even louder because the two groups did it in sync and it seemed as if this was planned and practiced when truly it was not.

BTD ended very quickly, however, and Be Mine started to play.

Limitless smiled once more at their sunbaes and started to get off stage. But they changed their minds, once the fans started to cheer for an encore performance.

The girls followed the request and got into position to copy Be Mine.

All 14 of them matched up perfectly to each other even during the dance break as Chan Ah copied Hoya.

The audience erupted in screams when the song ended and everyone on stage was smiling.

"Please give it up for our sunbaes Infinite." Ri Ah said to the audience, who screamed even louder.

"Don't forget our hoobaes Limitless." Sunggyu said, taking Ri Ah's hand and making her take a bow.

"We shall leave you to the rest of your showcase. From now on, we plan to just watch." Ri Ah said, as all the girls waved goodbye to the boys. "By the way, I hope you liked the surprise." she said, before heading backstage.

 

Author's Note:
SO MANY UPDATES :) hehe :3
So, I planned this for a long time.. XD
This part has been waiting for a while. XD