Bouquet

Limitless

 

The seven girls managed to get into the van and rode to the set.

“Who do you think we shall get?” Seo Mi asked.

“No idea. All I know is that Jaeyeon is getting Dongwoo. Lucky hoe.” Ri Ah stuck her tongue out at Jaeyeon.

“Don’t hate.” Jaeyeon retorted.

“Whatever. You should perform your dance well.” Ri Ah said.

The van stopped, effectively ending all conversations so they climbed out and moved towards the studio.

They saw the ever familiar faces of members of A Pink and Hyuna on the show as well. The girls looked really smug as if they knew something.

Ri Ah just glared before turning to the side, as she noticed the other Infinite members to support Dongwoo.

“Aya Mi!” Sungjong said loudly over the speakers.

“Jongie oppa.” She greeted him.

“You left this in the bathroom.” He said, handing her her necklace which she had taken off to shower.

“Thanks, oppa. Help me put it on?” Aya Mi lifted her up so Sungjong could clasp the necklace.

“How are all of your backs?” Sunggyu asked.

“Just fine, Gyu oppa.” Ri Ah answered.

“You guys should seriously stop sleeping on the floor.” He chided.

“We won’t make you guys sleep on the floor in your own dorm.” Ri Ah replied.

Several girls watched the whole exchange in disgust. This was not a part of their plan.

Myungsoo linked hands with Ri Ah secretly, but it wasn’t missed by other girls.

“Come on. Let’s go dance!” Jaeyeon said excitedly.

“Yah, just because you have something doesn’t mean you have to rush the rest of us.” Ri Ah said.

“Yah, stop being a party pooper and let me have fun.” Jaeyeon replied.

“You guys have this mean friendship.” Myungsoo commented.

“But we love each other.” Ri Ah made a heart for Jaeyeon.

“Yeah, yeah.” Jaeyeon rolled her eyes with a smile on her face before they stepped out onto the set, Myungsoo leaving a kiss on Ri Ah’s cheek.

“Time to dance!!” Jaeyeon said happily as she stood next to Dongwoo.

“Baby J-ssi, please step forward and represent Limitless.” The host said.

She moved to the stage with Dongwoo behind her.

The song Anonymous started to play and they began the dance that they had practiced.

As everyone else watched in awe and clapped, Ri Ah stole a glance at the A Pink members who were very happy.

“Do you think it was them?” Chan Ah asked Ri Ah.

“No idea, but there’s a way to find out.” Ri Ah said, pulling out her necklace and drawing attention to herself.

She knew that everyone would pick up on it and that questions would be asked.

Jaeyeon and Dongwoo finished dancing and hugged, leaving a girl with her fists clenched.

“They are easily jealous.” Chan Ah commented.

“I know. But we need to see their reaction to what will come out from this.” Ri Ah replied.

“Congratulations, Limitless!” The host said interrupting the conversation. Jaeyeon and Dongwoo hugged again, showing their closeness for the camera before walking over to the others.

“A Pink messed up our dorm didn’t they?” Jaeyeon whispered to Ri Ah.

“Don’t tell the kids. They don’t need to know yet. Besides, it’s only a thought. It’s not for sure.” Ri Ah said.

“Understood.” Seo Mi said entering the conversation with a wink.

 

Author's Note:
Another update! mhmm ;3 
Okay. So I apologize for this A Pink hate.. 

I'm not that mean.. I haven't made them evil people before.
And SNSD has had their fair share in my EVIL girl area.. [not to mention they'll be appearing SOME MORE.. in other fics.]
So.. I wanted to do a different group :)