Friendship

Limitless

 

Ri Ah only had one schedule, photo shoot for Guess, then she was free. After taking pictures in skinny jeans and black corset top, she found herself with nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon.

 

The other girls had schedules as well, so practice was scheduled for later that night.

 

“Need something to do?” She heard a familiar voice ask.


“Of course I do, Gyu oppa.” Ri Ah turned to him.

 

“Good, then come with me.” Sunggyu smiled at her and they walked towards a practice room.

 

“Why are we going in there?” Ri Ah asked him.

 

“To talk and because all of your group members either asked or bribed my group members into teaching them the Be Mine dance, so I shall teach you for free.” Sunggyu told her.

 

“Bribed? Who got bribed?” Ri Ah raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Choding got beaten by a choding.” was all Sunggyu said for Ri Ah to realize who did it.

 

“Asami needs to be nicer!” She cried out.

 

“Sungyeol isn’t all that innocent either. He was trying to figure out your Love Alone concept by bribing her first.” Sunggyu said.

 

“Wow. Our groups are just.” Ri Ah started to say but no words could begin to cover what Infinite and Limitless were to each other.

 

“I know. But first, dance. Then, talk. Then, ice cream.” Sunggyu said standing up and gesturing for Ri Ah to do the same.

 

Together, she learned the whole song for Be Mine in a couple of hours.

 

Laying down on the floor and revealing how tired they were, they started to laugh.

 

“Too old for this!!” Sunggyu whined.

 

“Don’t tempt me, Gyu oppa. It might change to GrandpaGyu soon.” Ri Ah taunted.

 

“Aish. Whatever.” Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Anyway, what did you want to talk about?” She asked him.

 

Sunggyu turned to her with a serious look on his face, “Who is Woori to you? No one in Infinite knows. And Jiyoung noona refuses to tell us.” He asked.

 

“Are you sure you want to know?” Ri Ah asked back.

 

Sunggyu looked at her in confusion as to why she was asking that, “Yes I really do want to know.” He said.

 

Ri Ah sighed, “It’s a bit of a long story to include everything, like everything. But Go Woori is my stepsister. My dad married her mother and then after that he passed away and Woori was sent to a school in America with the inheritance. I, on the other hand, was sent to a school where I earned a scholarship but it still wasn’t the best of the best. But it was an arts school.

 

While she was here, Woori would date two boys at once both from different schools and ended up breaking both their hearts. In America, she did the same thing. Eli sunbae and Taecyeon sunbae are the only ones that I know of at the moment from America but I know she had more here that I don’t know about.

 

She is just like her mother and would do anything to get her way. Recently, before I joined Limitless by stepmother tried to pimp me out and that’s when I made up my mind to run away and join this group.” Ri Ah finished.

 

Sunggyu sat there for a few minutes without words for what she said definitely surprised him and went completely over his head.

 

“So she’s back and the company is using her as the main actress in our music video and she’s happy about it.” Sunggyu stated.

 

“Yup, mostly, because now she can tell my stepmother where I ended up. I have a feeling there might be a demand for money when we get more fans and such.” Ri Ah told him.

 

“You know she’s been trying to cling on to Myungsoo a lot.” Sunggyu said.

 

“I know, she doesn’t like him. At least I don’t think so. At the beginning I know for a fact that she was doing it to spite me, I don’t know if her feelings have changed now though.” She replied.

 

“Are you okay with this?” Sunggyu asked her.

 

Ri Ah sighed again, “How can I not be okay with this? It’s not like Myungsoo oppa and I are together.”

 

“I know, but I’ve seen the way the two of you talk to each other and look at each other. Myungsoo isn’t playful like that with every girl, you know. I mean fan service and promotions are one thing but in real life, he’s totally different.” Sunggyu told her.

 

“How so?” She asked.

 

“He is picky about who he opens his heart to. So really you’re quite lucky, many girls would kill to be you right now.” Sunggyu said teasingly.

 

“Thanks, Gyu oppa. That made me feel so much more safer.” Ri Ah rolled her eyes at him.

 

“Anyway, time for ice cream.” Sunggyu stood up and dusted off his pants before holding his hand out for Ri Ah to get up.

 

“Any kind of ice cream?” She asked him.

 

“Yup. I’ll pay for it too.” He said.

 

“Green tea ice cream then, please!” Ri Ah said excitedly as they left the practice studio.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ I need to spam this, Visus and oneshots~
Look forward :)

Love you all ^^V