Mistletoes

Limitless

 

“You busy?” Hoya asked Seo Mi after the show.

“Not really. Just going to go back and sleep probably.” She answered, “Why?”

Hoya looked outside and smiled, “Get your jacket, I have something that I want to show you.” He said.

Seo Mi nodded before listening to his instructions, he took her hand and held it between his to keep her warm.

Hoya led her outside and had her stand in the middle of the park, where they were a few weeks ago.

“What are we doing outside, Hoya oppa?” Seo Mi asked.

He smirked before kissing her, “Mistletoe.” He pointed above them.

Seo Mi blushed again.

“I have to tell you something.” Hoya said.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Be patient.” He chided.

“Okay.” She pouted her lips slightly, she didn’t like waiting.

Hoya sighed, “Fine. Be like that then.” He said, “I want you to know that I have been waiting for the perfect moment.” He started.

“I have always admired you, liked you, loved you.. For a very long time now. And I want you to be mine. Let me be your namja.” He asked, getting on his knees.

Seo Mi’s jaw dropped in shock, to be honest, she didn’t think that Hoya would make waiting worth her while.

But he did. Damn him, the Busan boy knew how to work his charm.

“Seo Mi?” Hoya said. He was still kneeling in the snow.

“If you’re my namja, then that makes me you’re yeoja?” Seo Mi asked mischievously.

Hoya immediately stood up and picked her up in his arms and ran with her in his arms.

“Put me down!!” Seo Mi shouted.

“Not until you apologize for scaring me like that!” Hoya said as he began to spin around.

Seo Mi immediately closed her eyes before deciding to admit the truth.

“Okay! I’m sorry!!” She shouted as her head flailed in the air over and over again.

Hoya put her down after that, but she was still held tightly in his arms against him.

“So, when shall we tell the others?” He asked.

“We have to tell them?” Seo Mi asked back.

“Of course we do! They’ll get mad if we don’t!” Hoya insisted.

“Yeah, Seo Mi. We’ll get mad you don’t.” Ri Ah repeated as she emerged from the bushes.

One by one, every single member of Limitless and Infinite popped out as well.

“Were you planning on keeping this a secret from us?” Jaeyeon asked Seo Mi.

“O-Of course not. I just wanted to wait, that’s all.” Seo Mi stammered from the intimidating looks on everyone’s faces.

“Now, that’s not fair. You guys all played racy truth or dare to get us to confess.” Sungyeol said.

“I agree. Seo Mi unni, you’re naughty for trying to keep this a secret.” Asami scolded.

“Aish. You guys, stop being mean to them.” Sunggyu said, ending the third degree.

“Seo Mi has to give us chocolate, then I’ll feel better.” Ri Ah said.

“I agree!” The other five girls raised their hands in agreement.

“I’ll buy you guys chocolate.” Hoya said, “Just don’t pick on her.” He begged.

“We treat lovingly with sarcasm.” Ri Ah corrected.

Myungsoo pecked her lips, “Hoya hyung asked you to be nice, so please play nice.” Myungsoo asked.

“Fine. Only because you asked.” Ri Ah said.

“Good. Now we need to get back to our dorms and sleep. We have to do some more work for the next month.” Myungsoo said.

“We need to separate then.” Sunggyu stated as the two groups walked in opposite directions to go back to their vans and sleep.

Finally everything was perfect.

 

Author's Note:
YAY!! THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!! :)
heheh :3
Anyway, love you guys<3 hehe :3
And... I got some more plans, of course! Look forward. ^^V
Almost done :) Then I have to get to spamming the rest of the fics.. 
Enjoy ^^V