Coming Soon

Limitless

 

A month had already passed and the girls couldn't believe how much bigger their fan club had gotten. Now, whenever they went out there would be people waiting for them to take pictures.

And the groups were getting bigger.

But there was really only one thing on everyone’s mind. Valentine’s day was coming up, and the boys had to work.

Second Invasion concert was on Valentine’s Day. Which meant no lovey-dovey time between couples.

“Let’s make them something then.” Asami said.

“What do you want it to be though? You know the Inspirits will give them chocolates and stuff.” Chan Ah replied.

“We could still give chocolate and just give extra stuff?” Ri Ah suggested.

“Like what?” Seo Mi asked.

“Like, different chocolate stuff? Like not just a box of chocolates, like chocolates we made, or something.” Ri Ah answered.

“That’s not so bad. We just need to find a recipe or something, before we waste our time and money.” Jaeyeon said.

“So.. We need ingredients too.” Ri Ah added.

“I volunteer to go shopping with Aya Mi!” Jaeyeon and Chan Ah said, raising their hands at the same time.

“I want to look for ideas,” Asami said.

“Me too!” Ae Young chimed in.

“So I’ll just prep the kitchen and Seo Mi, you can help me or help find ideas too.” Ri Ah said.

“I’ll alternate between both.” Seo Mi said.

“Great, let’s get things together within an hour and then, we’ll deliver the presents tomorrow during the first day of Second Invasion.” Ri Ah said.

Everyone split up into their groups and did their thing.

“We found three that we like, unni.” Asami said.

“Show me then call Jaeyeon to tell her ingredients.” Ri Ah called from the kitchen as she cleaned it up.

Asami showed her a picture of heart-shaped chocolates, cake pops, and chocolate dipped cookies.

“I like all of them. Let’s do all three.” Ri Ah said, making more space in the kitchen for all the things they would need.

Asami called Jaeyeon and an hour and a half later, the three girls came back with all the supplies. Ri Ah divided up everything according the recipes and made stations for everyone.

“Let’s start then.” Ri Ah said and all 7 girls managed to fit in their kitchen and start measuring and preparing everything.

Thankfully, no one chose to start a flour fight and they worked diligently into the night as they wanted for baking time, cooling time and making space in their refrigerator.

After a few hours, the only one still awake was Ri Ah to check on the cookies, they managed to finish the cake pops and chocolates in the last hour so it was only the chocolate dipped cookies left.

When the alarm dinged, she rose to turn off the oven and let the cookies cool. They could wrap it tomorrow, she put a netted cover over it to prevent any flies from touching the cookies and fell asleep.

Their bags would be full for the boys tomorrow.

 

Author's Note:
So.. :) hehe :3 I skipped over January.. Sorry..
But yeah. :) SECOND INVASION <3 Had this idea since the beginning ;D
Enjoy ^^V