Story Time

Limitless

 

“Hello, Ms. Jang Ri Ah. We are from Woollim Entertainment. We are scouting for members of a new girl group. We saw you sing and we would like you to be a part of the girl group.” The two suits said to Ri Ah.

“Okay, I understand. I don’t know what Woollim Entertainment is, though. And, what will happen if I join?” Ri Ah asked.

“You will move into a dorm with the other members and soon you will debut as an idol group with 6 other girls. Please give us a call when you decide.” A suit gave Ri Ah a business card.

"Woollim Entertainment
02-8524-1739
~ ∞ ~ "


That’s all that was on the business card, but Ri Ah accepted it anyway.

“Thank you for the offer, I will call you soon and let you know my decision.” Ri Ah bowed and left the suits.

~ ∞ ~

“So, how did you get into this group? Or Woollim Entertainment in general?” Seo Mi asked the two new girls.

“Well, I was in a music competition with my school and Woollim sajangnim was in the audience looking for girls to join this group. I won 1st place for dance and 3rd place for singing. Then, backstage, Woollim sajangnim and two men in suits came over to talk to me and handed me a business card to give them my decision which I said yes.” Aya Mi explained.

“Oh, wow. That means you could be a main dancer with me for our group.” Chan Ah said.

“Yeah, maybe. We shall see what Woollim sajangnim says. I have a feeling he already has positions chosen for us.” Aya Mi added.

“My turn!” Ae Young said excitedly, “I was scouted as well in America, probably the same week as Aya Mi now that I think about it. But my school had a vocal competition that week and I sang Taeyeon’s OST song I Love You and also won first place. Then basically the same thing happened to me with the suits. And I called right away.” Ae Young also squealing a bit.

“What about you three? How did you become trainees?” Aya Mi asked.

“All of us auditioned on the same day when Woollim called auditions a few years ago.” Seo Mi explained to them.

“Oh.. I see. That’s cool. So everyone is close then?” Aya Mi questioned.

“Yup, we’ve been trainees for three years together, now it’s finally going to be our debut time!!” Asami cheered.

“Cool, let’s talk about other stuff. Do you know why it’s supposed to kept a secret?” Ae Young asked this time.

“Well...”

~ ∞ ~

“I’m home.” Ri Ah said entering the small house.

“Great, there’s someone that wants to meet you in my room. Go see him.” Her stepmom waved her away.

“Arasseo.”

Ri Ah walks down the dim hallway to find her stepmom’s bedroom, she peeks open the door and sees an older man sitting on the bed.

In just boxers.

And he’s touching himself.

Instantly, she realizes the situation. Oh hell no, I am not going to be pimped out. She thought.

Ri Ah rushes to her room, and packs her duffel bag with her limited amount of clothes, shoes, and money. She jumped down from the window escaping.

She reached the park nearby and called the number on the business card.

“Have you made a decision?” the person on the other line said.

“Yes, where is this dorm? I need a place to live right now. But I am joining.” Ri Ah said firmly.

“Here’s the address...”

Author's Note:
here is the way i showed most of everyone's back stories
for you trainees~~ only @hanhernz gave me auditioning as her trainee reason
so I used the same reason for all of you~~ :D
okay~~ i will continue writing<3