Love Alone Music Video

Limitless

 

Jiyoung unni gathered the girls into the living room so they could talk about the new schedule.

 

“We are going to film your Love Alone music video. Since we released the single first, we have to put the video out soon as well.” She explained.

 

“Understood, unni. What will we be doing?” Ri Ah asked.

 

“We shall have more acting in it, with the rest of you dancing in other parts.” She said.

 

“So who is the actress?” Seo Mi asked eagerly.

 

“We decided on Aya Mi for the actress. And we already have an okay from Sungyeol to play the part of her hesitant lover.” Jiyoung said.

 

“Yes!” Aya Mi said happily. She could work on her acting skills now.

 

“We haven’t decided yet but we might have a ‘kiss’” Jiyoung air quoted.

 

“So in other words, it’s not a real kiss, but the angle will make it seem like a kiss.” Jaeyeon stated simply.

 

“Exactly, so let’s go to your schedule.” Jiyoung got all the girls in the van and arrived at a set. There was an apartment sort of place and then a light pink backdrop with black hearts and splatters.

 

“Whoa...” Limitless all said in awe.

 

“Great, right?” Jiyoung unni smiled at them. “Let’s get you guys dressed at then we shall start filming.”

 

She led them towards the dressing room.

 

“Aya Mi!!!!” A dolphin-like shriek came from behind them.

 

“Sungyeol sunbae!!” She shouted back.

 

“Are you excited to act?? It’s so much fun!!” He said excitedly, forgetting someone else just slightly.

 

“Yes, of course!” Aya Mi said, but not forgetting to look at Asami out of the corner of her eye.

 

A frown crossed her features.

 

“We have to get dressed, sunbae. We shall see you soon!” Aya Mi told him, pushing him away just slightly.

 

“Okay, filming soon! Fighting!” He said with a gummy smile on his face and bounced away.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Aya Mi asked Asami.

 

“Ani. Not you.” She told her.

 

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

 

“Not your fault, Aya Mi unni.” Asami replied.

 

“Let’s go, girls.” Ri Ah interrupted and took their hands, leading them towards the dressing room.

 

After changing into the first outfit of a little black dress to do one dance portion, the girls stepped out and went onto the pink set.

 

“Okay, one dancing part first, then Aya Mi, you will get changed to do the acting part while the girls rest and practice.” Jiyoung said.

 

“Neh, understood, unni.” Aya Mi said as the girls got into position to do the simple dance and look at the cameras.

 

They spent the whole day filming, of course, they had to give Sungyeol back to Infinite after 4 hours. But for Limitless they stayed there for a long time.

 

About 30 hours to get it all done.

 

“I feel gross.” Ae Young said.

 

“We all do. Thank god we have two bathrooms.” Chan Ah said tiredly.

 

The van came to a stop and they dragged themselves inside.

 

“Shower, sleep, and get ready for tomorrow.” Jiyoung told them as she walked them inside to their dorm.

 

The girls all silently groaned. So much work..

 

Author's Note:

Got an update done~~
Sorry, guys. Was spamming my oneshot collection and Thieves..

This and Visus will be next for spamming I promise :)

Sungyeol since he's the only one in this chapter. XD