Confession in the Rain

Limitless

 

Ri Ah met up with the girls for dance practice and after a few hours, they head back to the boys’ dorm. Infinite is waiting for them and Ri Ah noticed Woori isn’t there.

Myungsoo attempted to corner Ri Ah and confront her but she ran out into the rain. Myungsoo chased after her.

Sunggyu started to follow but Ae Young held his arm and shook her head. So he decided to stay behind.

Ri Ah gave up when she's at the park and it's pouring.

"Myungsoo, what do you want from me?" she yelled.

"I want to talk to you about the interview." he said, walking up to her slowly.

"I don't understand you. When we first met, we decided not to call each other our stage names, for fun. And you agreed to help me learn about the industry.

Then we go out together, then you're with Woori at that concert.

Then, Sunggyu oppa brings me on stage to dance because with him.

Then, you don't talk to me for while, then we film together again. And I thought it was amazing.

Then that thing with our dorm happens, and we go to your dorm and Woori is with you again.

Then, after that interview, Woori isn't at the dorm, and you're here, chasing me wanting to ask me about what I said." Ri Ah cried.

"I don't get you, Myungsoo. And I'm so tired of this. I'm tired of you being nice to me and smiling around me, then you turn around the next day and ignore me and go to Woori. I'm really tired of loving someone who doesn't love me back." Ri Ah sighed, giving up.

Myungsoo took in every word Ri Ah said and felt them stab through his heart. Over and over, she was there for him, loving him. Understanding that he needed time with his long-lost sister. Busy practices, just like she was. But when they had free time she would not talk about work, or anything only just themselves.

What have I done... No wonder Sunggyu and Jaeyeon hit me. I'm so stupid... Why couldn't I accept that I had fallen for her? The girl like me.. Strong on the outside, weak on the inside.

Myungsoo closed the distance between him and Ri Ah. He put his hands on her slumped shoulders and she looked up at him.

"Sunggyu Hyung was right. I'm stupid for throwing away someone as perfect as you. I just don't want to lose anyone again.. I thought I lost my baby sister a long time ago but she came back. And my parents, after she disappeared they pushed me away." Myungsoo took in a shaky breath and leaned his forehead against Ri Ah's. "But you already knew that. We learned that about each other on our first date. I'm sorry for hurting you and for making you cry. I love you, and you are amazing. Please forgive me?" Myungsoo didn't even wait for an answer and he pressed his lips against Ri Ah's. 

Ri Ah was shocked by his actions and she opened her eyes in shock. But soon, she melted into the kiss. And he pulled her closer into him, deepening the kiss. It didn't matter that they were getting soaked in the rain. They loved each other and this sealed it.

When they finally pulled away to catch their breaths, Myungsoo said, "I am sorry for making you cry. I love you, Ri Ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

Ri Ah nodded and said, "I love you too, Myungsoo." they kissed once more, and headed back to the dorm.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo greeted them at the door with towels.

"Pabo." that's all Sunggyu said.

Jaeyeon wasn't sleeping yet and she came out to see her unni.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Ri Ah went up to hug her dongsaeng. "Yes, Jae. I am. He's my boyfriend." she whispered in her ear.

Jaeyeon pulled away and walked up to Myungsoo. "If my unni cries over you EVER again, then that slap this morning will be nothing to what I'll do to you." she threatened.

Sunggyu turned to Ri Ah, who blushed and shrugged. He sighed, "My best friend better not cry over you again, Myungsoo. I'll join Jaeyeon to kick your ."

Dongwoo watched as Jaeyeon threatened Myungsoo, and he liked how protective she was over the people she cared about.

 

Author's Note:
SOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY :) 
the couple was me and Myungsoo.. hehe :3 Yeah. XD
Anyway. :) LOVE YOU ALL :) DONE SPAMMING FOR TODAY :)
*runs to Organized Kpop Chaos*