Cute Maknae's Concern

Limitless

 

“Congratulations.” Sungjong said, smiling at Aya Mi.

 

“Thank you.” Aya Mi smiled back.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

 

“What do you mean?” Aya Mi tilted her head in confusion at the question.

 

“Uhh.. Well.. I heard about the A Pink thing.” He muttered nervously.

 

“Oh, that. Yeah, don’t worry about it. We can handle it, plus Ri Ah unni knows exactly how to deal with that situation.” She assured him.

 

“That’s good. I’m sorry that happened though.” He apologized again.

 

Aya Mi shook her head, “We knew what we were getting into when we joined. Girl groups get antis when they hang out with too many boy groups. Girl groups also have some drama as well, seeing as how we are all fans of each other and girls tend to have more drama than boys. It’s not that big of a deal, Sungjong oppa.” She reassured him.

 

“Okay, well let us know if it happens again. We can help you out.” He said.

 

“Of course, Sungjong oppa. Now would you like to tell me why you and Myungsoo oppa are the only ones not getting drunk?” Aya Mi asked him.

 

“As the maknae, it’s my duty to take care of my hyungs... At least that’s what Sunggyu hyung says all the time. But there’s also the reason that I don’t like drinking.” Sungjong answered.

 

“I can see why. Woohyun and Sunggyu are slurring their words and their faces are so bloated.” She pointed them out on the couch.

 

“Yup. Don’t like that.” Sungjong shook his head in disappointment, “Want some cake?” He asked.

 

“Sure, let’s get some.” She walked towards the table where the giant sheet cake was. It was white cake with raspberry filling.

 

“Want to share a slice? Since we’re not supposed to be cheating?” Aya Mi asked.

 

Sungjong looked over at Woollim sajangnim and Jiyoung as they discussed their business plans, not caring about the world around them.

 

He turned to his left and saw Jungryul hyung taking care of Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

“I don’t think they mind.” Sungjong said, turning back to Aya Mi.

 

“Okay. So this slice is yours,” She cut a fair medium sized slice that would have been two portions if they were following their diet. “And this one is mine.” She said, cutting a slice of the same size for herself.

 

Sungjong cut a bite with his fork and held it up and said, “To your first mutizen.” 

 

“And hopefully more to come.” Aya Mi said, doing the same and joining his gesture.

 

The two of them spent the rest of the time eating cake together before Ri Ah walked over.

 

“Hi, Sungjong, Aya Mi.” She said politely.

 

Aya Mi could already tell something was wrong. “Are you okay, unni?” She asked.

 

“Everything is just peachy.” Ri Ah answered before she walked over to join Sunggyu in the drunk circle.

 

Sungjong and Aya Mi looked at each other in confusion before they saw Myungsoo. He was smiling while talking to Woori.

 

“Aish... Why is my brother so stupid..” Aya Mi sighed.

 

“What?” Sungjong asked her.

 

Aya Mi turned to him and raised her eyebrow, “Are you saying that you don’t know? I was sure that everyone in Infinite knew already.” She said.

 

“Oh, you mean Ri Ah having a crush on Myungsoo? Yeah, everyone knows. Well, everyone except him.” Sungjong shook his head as well.

 

“We can’t intervene. Ri Ah unni wants to deal with it herself.” Aya Mi told him.

 

“Well, Myungsoo hyung needs a good slap to the head.” Sungjong said as Aya Mi laughed.

 

“That I can agree with.”

 

~ ∞ ~

 

As they continued talking, Woori managed to get into their celebration party, probably on the pretense of wanting to congratulate them.

 

She s her way through the crowd and made sure to plant herself right between Ri Ah and Myungsoo.

 

“Congratulations.” She said sweetly to Ri Ah.

 

Ri Ah returned the smile before rolling her eyes as soon as Woori turned her head towards Myungsoo.

 

“You remember the first time you won your mutizen?” She said sweetly.

 

Myungsoo thought about it and suddenly felt the nostalgia as a small smile crept on his face, “Yeah I do.”

 

“Didn’t it feel so good?” Woori casually draped herself on his arm and he didn’t pull away.

 

Not the type to be ignored, Ri Ah walked away as Myungsoo only watched her, doing nothing to stop her.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ <3 Shooting for four more tonight!

Wish me luck ^___~V

Love you all ^^V