The Only One That's Okay.

Limitless

 

Asami walked over to Sungyeol to join him to support him. She knew he wasn’t confident about his singing skills and he also only had two lines technically.

“Yeol oppa! How are you?” Asami asked, but his back was turned so she jumped at his words.

“Ahh. Asami-ah. You scared me!” He said, clutching his chest.

“Mianhae, Yeol oppa. How are you though? Enjoying yourself? Tired?” She asked.

“Oh, don’t worry about it. How was your schedule? Was it hard?” He asked back.

“Ani. Being an MC wasn’t so bad. I think I might get a different schedule later though. Aya Mi was really good.” Asami said.

“Hey.. Don’t be like that, I’m sure you were great. Besides, if you’re an MC then you won’t be filming a CF with someone that you get really close to.” Sungyeol said, giving her a gummy smile.

“What are you talking about? I have only done a few and they were nothing like Ri Ah unni’s.” Asami said.

“Exactly. That’s why it’s a good thing. Don’t know how bad it is for Myungsoo every time he has to see something of Ri Ah with Taecyeon? His Calvin Klein pictures with her have faded away already.” Sungyeol said.

“Ehh.. Myungsoo oppa is jealous?” Asami asked.

“Yeah, basically. Plus he heard that Ri Ah and Sunggyu had a little bonding moment when he taught her the dance for this song.” Sungyeol told her.

“Oh. That. That was just a stress-relieving thing for the both of them and she said that she was the only one that didn’t know the dance yet because Myungsoo oppa never taught her.” Asami explained.

“Really? Okay, hmm.. I wonder if I should tell Myungsoo.” Sungyeol pondered the thought.

“I would. But I don’t think you will.” She said.

Sungyeol grinned, “And why do you think that?” He asked her.

“Because you’re a choding.” She answered simply, as the both of them heard a loud thud.

They turned and saw Ri Ah pushing Woori to floor as Myungsoo just watched.

Asami and Sungyeol turned to each other, “I think they should work it out themselves.” They said.

“Okay, I agree.” They said together again.

“I should probably...” Sungyeol started but the both of them watched as Myungsoo comforted Woori.

“Never mind.” Sungyeol said.

“Ri Ah unni is going to be sad.” Asami said as well.

“Aish. Myungsoo is stupid.” Sungyeol commented.

“Stupid is as stupid does.” She agreed.

“Girls! You have to get to practice!” Jiyoung unni called interrupted everyone.

“Arasseo!!” Ri Ah shouted before gathering up her girls and heading out.

Jiyoung unni noticed Woori still on the ground, “Why is she on the ground?” She asked them.

Ri Ah turned back, smug smile on her face and shrugged, “We had some familial differences. She ended up there. The end.” She said, before walking out to the van.

Jiyoung unni nodded, “Alright.”

“By the way, Jiyoung unni! Since Nayoung unni roped me into doing Infinite’s makeup today, she said Hayoung unni has to let me do my OWN makeup for the rest of the week.” Ri Ah called out, getting into the van.

Jiyoung unni shook her head, “Aish. That girl.”

All the other boys gathered around Myungsoo, “Are you okay?” They asked him.

“Yah! What about me?” Woori shouted at them.

“You heard Ri Ah, you had familial differences. We don’t get involved in family arguments.” Sunggyu said, before walking away as the others followed him. Including Myungsoo.

Woori huffed and stomped the ground childishly, swearing that Ri Ah would pay.