Running Man Part Two

Limitless

 

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon moved towards the Giant Loop quietly. They needed to meet up with Ri Ah so they could plan now.

She was already waiting in the shadows.

“Unni!” They whispered.

“Hey girls. Who did you get out?” Ri Ah asked.

“Gwang Soo and Haha. You?” Jaeyeon answered showing the tags.

“Jae Suk.” Ri Ah showed his.

“So that means the others that got out were by someone else.” Chan Ah said.

“What should we do now? There’s only Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sparta, Ace, and Gary left.” Jaeyeon asked.

“Well, we have to go against them eventually. Maybe we should team up first? Get rid of Monday Couple. Let the boys deal with Sparta while we get Sungyeol?” Ri Ah suggested.

“Good idea.” Jaeyeon said.

“You know I’m really surprised you’re still in this. Sunggyu sunbae got out already.” Chan Ah commented as they moved away from the ride.

“Chan Ah, how else did you expect Cinderella to escape her prison every once in a while. Sneaking is my thing.” Ri Ah answered with a smile.

The three girls waited as they had heard a noise nearby. Waiting in the shadows for whoever it was to pass by they realized that it was Hoya and Dongwoo.

“Sunbae deul!” Ri Ah whispered loudly at them.

“Yah! What are you doing?” They whispered back.

“Let’s work together. We can take down the rest of Running Man and then after that we can decide civilly who should win.” Ri Ah suggested.

The two boys looked at each other. “Okay.” They said, this wasn’t a true alliance, knowing how competitive they all were, but getting rid of Running Man team first required them to work together.

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon moved around trying to find Sungyeol. With Ri Ah distracting the other two with finding Sparta and the others, Sungyeol was vulnerable to lies.

They found him quickly as he was wandering by himself, not protecting his back at all.

They looked at each other, one, two, three.

“AHHHH!!” A dolphin scream broke the air as Chan Ah restrained Sungyeol and Jaeyeon ripped off the name tag.

“Sungyeol, out!”

“Yah! You girls, so vicious!” Sungyeol shouted.

“Sorry, sunbae.” Chan Ah said.

“But we like winning.” Jaeyeon finished.

Sungyeol walked towards the jail.

“Who should we go to next? Ri Ah unni said she’s having Dongwoo sunbae and Hoya sunbae help her get Sparta.” Chan Ah asked.

“Gary?” Jaeyeon suggested.

Chan Ah didn’t answer with words but instead with a smirk.

“Let’s go.” They said together.

Ri Ah continued to walk in the middle and directly in line with the two boys, she couldn't trust them, they couldn't trust her, but to take down Sparta, they would need all three of them to work together.

“I saw him.” Ri Ah said as she had her eyes out for him.
“Let’s hide then.” They moved into the shadows, waiting for Jong Kook to walk by.

Ri Ah would step out and be a diversion first.

“Jong Kook oppa!” She said happily as she stepped in front of him.

“Jong Kook oppa, you’re really my favorite!” She said, “Will you help me get Hoya sunbae and Dongwoo sunbae?” She asked quietly.

“We aren’t on the same team.” Jong Kook said.

“Oh, I know but I need Sparta’s help to take them down.” Ri Ah smiled as she cautiously moved closer to him.

“This isn’t going to work.” Jong Kook said firmly, looking at her with hard eyes. His competitiveness coming out.

“What isn’t?” Ri Ah tilted her head to the side cutely.

“You can’t get me to help you. It’s every team for themselves.” Jong Kook rationalized.

“But Jong Kook oppa... I can’t catch them.. I’m not as strong or as fast as you.” Ri Ah pouted, which was the signal.

Hoya and Dongwoo jumped out of the shadows and reached for Jong Kook’s name tag quickly.

With his quick reflexes, Jong Kook grabbed Ri Ah and pulled her onto his back before facing Hoya and Dongwoo.

“You tried to get me!” He said.

“I told you, oppa! Hoya sunbae and Dongwoo sunbae are hard to beat!” Ri Ah whined.

“Okay. I’ll help you.” Jong Kook said.

Hoya and Dongwoo gave an imperceptible nod.

“Sorry, Jong Kook oppa. But I’m not exactly trustworthy either.” Ri Ah said, her voice returning to normal before ripping off Jong Kook’s name tag and jumping off to get a safe distance away.

“You ALL! AISH!” He said before walking to the jail.

“Jong Kook, out!”

“Thank you Dongwoo sunbae and Hoya sunbae.” Ri Ah said before running away.

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon found the Monday Couple holding hands as they walked cautiously down the dark area.

How silly of them to think of walking there.

Chan Ah ran to distract Jihyo into a chase, while Jaeyeon stayed behind and ripped Gary’s name tag before running for it.

“Gary, out!”

Gary looked around and wondered when his name tag had come off, he caught a glimpse of blonde hair and knew that it was one of the Limitless girls.

Jihyo continued to chase Chan Ah all over the place before they ran towards the area Hoya and Dongwoo were in.

Hoya and Dongwoo moved over to rip Jihyo’s name tag, as Chan Ah had provided the perfect distraction.

“Jihyo, out! Running Man team, out!” The PA announced.

“All done!” Chan Ah cheered before running away. The girls met at the Giant Loop again.

“What now, unni?” Jaeyeon asked.

“I haven’t planned that far. I don’t know. We have to get Dongwoo and Hoya to separate. Unless we get them together, I go to jail, take Dongwoo down while the both of you take Hoya?” Ri Ah suggested.

“Do you think it will work?” Chan Ah asked.

“I have no idea but it’s the only plan I got.” Ri Ah said.

“You don’t mind going to jail?” Jaeyeon asked.

“As long as I get Dongwoo, then I trust you two to get Hoya. Or do you want me to try get Hoya?” She asked.

“I think Dongwoo is easier to handle than Hoya? So maybe you should try for Hoya.” Chan Ah said.

“I should apologize in advance for anything that may or may not happen then.” Ri Ah looked to the VJ, “Joesonghabnida. I don’t want to do anything that will get you mad. But I want to win this game and Hoya and Dongwoo are standing in Limitless’ way.” She apologized formally.

The three girls headed out as they searched for the two boys. “So I get Hoya? And you get Dongwoo. Okay, let’s do this.” Ri Ah said moving away.

She managed to find Hoya before he found her by the Flume Ride but now for the hard part. Getting the name tag..

She decided to skip the trickery and just jump on his back, hopefully, Hoya wouldn't drop her.

“Oppa!” She shouted as she jumped as his back and Hoya reacted, by grabbing her legs as she kept herself on his back.

“This is cheating!!” He shouted, trying to walk so he find a place to put her down without hurting her.

“I’m sorry, Hoya sunbae.” Ri Ah apologized in person. “I want Limitless to win. And you could always drop me.” She told him as she grabbed onto a corner.

“I would never do that. That’s rude and not something I would do as a man from Busan.” He said indignant.

“Well, then I apologize for forcing you to get out this way.” Ri Ah ripped off his name tag.

“Hoya, out!”

He let go of her legs at the same time she moved to jump off.

“You better make sure that Dongwoo doesn’t let you lose.” He whispered in her ear.

“Thank you, Hoya sunbae.” She smiled at him before running off.

“Our hoobaes will win this time!” He said to the camera before walking to jail.

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon were walking around, unable to find Dongwoo yet, but they heard Ri Ah screaming.

“Dongwoo sunbae!!” She ran past them as he reached for her name tag.

“Let’s go.” The two girls looked at each other.

Chan Ah and Jaeyeon chased after the two but came too late, as Dongwoo ripped off Ri Ah’s name tag.

“A, out!”

Ri Ah smiled at the girls before walking towards the jail. She trusted them to win it.

“Dongwoo sunbae!!!” Jaeyeon shouted as they chased after him.

“Am I the only one left?” Dongwoo asked.

“Yup.” Chan Ah answered.

“Then, you guys can win.” He told them, as he stopped fighting as hard and Jaeyeon was able to get his name tag off.

“Dongwoo, out! Infinite team out!” The PA said.

“We won!!” Chan Ah and Jaeyeon cheered happily. They went towards the jail.

“YAY!! UNNI!!” Asami cheered as they returned victorious.

The alarms rang as the girls were able to leave.

“Infinite can leave after they help clean up. Running Man you have to stay and wear hot pants to give free cupcakes to 100 people.” The PD said.

“WOOT! Thank you for your hard work!” The girls bowed and left. They finished quickly and they also went back to the dorm for a few hours of sleep.

 

Author's Note:
UPDATE :) SO I have two exams tomorrow.
But I want to at elast get to myungsoo x ri ah couple this week. T.T
SO SPAMMING :)