Rapper Line

Limitless

 

Jaeyeon had something to do but Jiyoung unni didn’t really mention to her what yet.

“Jiyoung unni.. Where are we going?” Jaeyeon whined for the fifth time.

“I told you it’s a surprise now stop you’re whining.” Jiyoung unni scolded her.

“Arasseo.” Jaeyeon said defeated. That was the fifth time as well that Jiyoung unni scolded her.

She was not going to get anything out of her.

They kept driving until they reached the back of an official-looking building but it didn’t look familiar to Jaeyeon at all.

“So you have an interview.” Jiyoung unni finally told her as she got out of the van.

“Okay. With who? And why?” Jaeyeon asked her.

“Well, it’s called Rapper Line. And it takes two people at a time but not from the same group so that’s the surprise we have for you.” Jiyoung unni said.

“Okay. Thanks, unni.” Jaeyeon said sarcastically, “You could have said that it was an interview and then said the other guest was a surprise.” 

“Now where’s the fun in that?” Jiyoung unni smiled wickedly at her before she drove away.

Jaeyeon moved towards the building and walked inside. She found a taller bit of blonde hair in her pathway.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo.” She said with a bow and he turned around a bit startled.

“Oh, Jaeyeon-ssi. Ahnyeonghaseyo.” Eli bowed back.

“Eli sunbae. You’re on this interview too?” She asked him.

“Yes. Rapper Line?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, me too.” Jaeyeon answered the unsaid question.

“Jaeyeon-ssi.” Eli said without any anxiety.

“Yes, Eli sunbae?” She asked him, they were moving towards hair and makeup to get ready for the show.

“May I ask you a personal question? It’s not about you exactly, but someone you are close to.” Eli asked her.

“Of course you may ask, sunbae. The question is whether or not I will answer.” Jaeyeon replied.

“Well, to just ask the question, how is Ri Ah doing?” Eli asked her.

Jaeyeon looked at him with a puzzled face, “Why do you want to know how she’s doing, sunbae?”

“Let’s just say we have a past that involves a certain familial relation of hers.” Eli said cryptically with a harsh glare into the air.

“You know Woori?” She asked him incredulous.

“You know her?” Eli asked back in the same tone.

“Well yeah, haven’t you seen Infinite sunbae deul’s Be Mine music video? She’s the actress and we met her.” Jaeyeon said.

“I knew that’s why she was back. She wants whoever Ri Ah likes doesn’t she?” Eli cursed softly.

“How did you know that?” Jaeyeon asked, surprised once again.

“Woori likes to go after things that don’t belong to her. She likes to ruin people and she feeds off their misery like it gets her high or something.” Eli said, “But the one person that she hasn’t been able to ruin yet is Ri Ah. And now, Ri Ah likes someone doesn’t she? That’s the only reason why Woori would stay in Korea for so long. She hates it here.”

“Yeah... Ri Ah unni likes someone.. But there’s nothing that can be done..” Jaeyeon said.

Eli gave her a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure that Ri Ah and whoever she likes will work out.”

“Come on. We have an interview to attend.” He said, leading the way onto the set.

 

Author's Note:
Here to spam :) hehe :3
So a short thing between jaeyeon and eli :)
made up another show ;) hehe :3
Enjoy ^^V