Last of We Got Married

Limitless

 

Seo Mi got ready for her final episode with Eunhyuk as her husband. Their time ended earlier than the others since Asami was going to be sent off on more CFs and their recordings would start soon.

Seo Mi was to replace Asami as an MC eventually and she also had her own song recording coming up.

Jiyoung unni dropped her off at the cafe where the PD said the filming would be for that day.

She waved to the cameras, “Ahnyeong! There’s a surprise for everyone soon okay? Keep watching please!” She said, waving at them.

She walked inside and found Eunhyuk sitting inside waiting for her, he stood up as soon as she walked in and he smiled brightly at her.

“Hello, yeobo.” He greeted.

“Hello, Hyuk oppa.” Seo Mi smiled back at him.

“So, we are here now and we have something to tell the viewers.” He said, “Would you like to tell them, yeobo?” He asked her.

“Nehh, today will be our last episode together as a married couple.” Seo Mi pouted slightly, “I know, sad right? I will miss my Hyuk oppa.” She moved to hug him.

“I’ll miss my yeobo too.” Eunhyuk hugged her back.

“So let’s make this day count, okay, yeobo? He said cheerfully at her.

“Okay! So, let’s eat cake then?” Seo Mi suggested.

“Yes, we can cheat our diet once, if we share it, and make sure they watch us only eat that ONE slice.” Eunhyuk looked at the camera and winked.

“You won’t get mad right Jiyoung unni?” She asked the camera before the slice of cake arrived with two forks.

Eunhyuk put a bite on his fork and held it out for Seo Mi, “Say ‘ah’ yeobo.” He said cutely. And Seo Mi took the bite off his fork.

“Mmmm.. This cake is really good. But that could also be the feeling of breaking the rules..” She commented.

Eunhyuk took his own bite of the cake and shook his head, “No I think it’s the cake.” He replied.

“Well, then I’m going to eat more cake.” Seo Mi said firmly, taking a big bite onto her fork and only eating half of it.

“Hey! That’s a lot!” Eunhyuk cried out.

“So? You can eat the other half, Hyuk oppa. Besides, we might as well cheat wholeheartedly.” Seo Mi reminded him.

“Arasseo.” He conceded and took the other half of the bite for himself.

“Hey! That was mine!” Seo Mi argued.

“Yup and we’re sharing.” Eunhyuk pointed out.

“Aish! Okay, fine.” Seo Mi pouted before the cake was all gone.

They finished the episode with a hug and a selca to remember their time together as husband and wife on We Got Married

~ ∞ ~

"Running Man has responded back and they said that they would be willing to have you girls on the show." Ji Young unni said, walking into the practice room where all the girls had gathered after their schedules.

"That's great! Is it for all of us?" Ri Ah asked.

"Well, no. We only called for you, Seo Mi, Jaeyeon and Chan Ah." Ji Young unni admitted.

"You should call the PD back. I have an idea." Ri Ah said, going over to Ji Young unni to whisper in her ear.

Ji Young smiled, "Ooohh.. That's a good idea. But I need to---" 

"I know who you have to talk to. But just let me know if it's possible, okay?" Ri Ah cut her off.

"Of course, and it should be, I mean imagine how many viewers they would get." Ji Young muttered, leaving the room.

"What was that about, unni?" Ae Young asked.

"A way to get all of us on Running Man." Ri Ah smirked, sitting to tell the other girls her idea.

 

Author's Note:
So fourth update :) hehe :3
AND What idea do you think I have for all of youuu? ;D
Enjoy ^^V And updates will come on thursday :)