Sungyeol's Lotte World Surprise

Limitless

 

"I have a surprise for you!!!" Sungyeol screamed as he ran up to the girls apartment door.

 

The only one home without schedule was Asami. She sleepily answered the door, "Huh?"

 

"Aigoo.. So cute.. Come on, get ready. I have a surprise for you." Sungyeol repeated.

 

"Arasseo.." Asami turned around and picked her outfit. Unable to tell what would be appropriate, she went with jeans and a graphic tee.

 

"Okay, Sungyeol sunbae. What surprise is this?" Asami asks him.

 

"It's a big surprise. And we don't have to worry about anything, because I already got permission and we have told everyone that I am showing my adorable hoobae around!!" Sungyeol shouted to the world.

 

"Okay, so how are we getting there?" Asami asked him.

 

"Manager Hyung is driving us." Sungyeol said casually as the two of them walked towards a small van.

 

"Ready to go?" Jungryul asked the two of them.

 

"Yup, all buckled up." Asami said cutely.

 

"Great, you need to wear a blindfold so the surprise won't be ruined." Sungyeol said, handing a blindfold to her.

 

"Okay, Sungyeol sunbae, I wonder what this big surprise is." Asami told him, taking the blindfold and putting it over her eyes.

 

The drive wasn't quite that long and they stopped shortly. Asami still wore the blindfold as Sungyeol went to get tickets.

 

He walked her inside and stood her at the perfect spot to see everything. "Ready to see where we are?" Sungyeol whispered in her ear.

He knew that she had probably guessed already with the screams that she was hearing but he still wanted to try.

 

"Yes, please." Asami said, as Sungyeol gingerly took off the blindfold.

 

 

“Oh My God, Sungyeol sunbae. We’re at Lotte World.” Asami stated.

 

“I know. Surprise!” Sungyeol said happily. “Now, come on, let’s go. We don’t have all day. We have to go on EVERY RIDE!!” He screamed, dragging Asami around all over the place.

 

Sungyeol took Asami around all over the place. From the Camelot Carousel to the Flume Ride, they went on everything. And that was only in Lotte World Adventure, they didn’t make it to Magic Island yet.

 

“Sungyeol sunbae... I’m hungry... Can we rest pleasee??” Asami whined after hours of walking and riding.

 

“Call me oppa and I’ll consider it.” Sungyeol said sternly.

 

“Sungyeollliieeeee oppppaaaa.....” Asami whined again, her stomach had been bugging her for the past hour, but Sungyeol had been denying her food.

 

“Okay, since that was so cute.” Sungyeol pinched her cheeks and led her to the Fountain Plaza Food Court. “Pick whatever you want, I’ll pay for it.” He said, leading her to the various counters.

 

Asami ended up picking sushi while Sungyeol decided to cheat and get fried chicken.

 

“How do you know that you won’t get caught?” Asami asked.

 

“Because I’m with you. Plus manager hyung already knows that I was going to cheat today. As long as I keep up at practice tomorrow I won’t be punished.” Sungyeol shrugged.

 

“Really? That’s good then. Don’t have to worry.” She told him happily.

 

They finished the rest of their food and walked around. They were definitely not going on any more rides so they wandered the shops.

They went inside San Jose Emporium and tried on couple headbands. They got matching mickey and minnie mouse ones and took selcas.

 

“There, now you have new wallpaper.” Sungyeol said, changing it on Asami’s phone.

 

“So do you, Sungyeol oppa.” Asami said, giving him his phone back.

 

“Well, I think it’s time to go then. We have to rest and I’m sure they have practice waiting for you.” Sungyeol said, leading Asami out of Lotte World.

 

Jiyoung unni was waiting for both of them outside in the van. After dropping off Sungyeol at Infinite’s dorm, Jiyoung confronted Asami.

“So did you have fun today?” She asked Asami.

 

“Yeah, actually. I did.” Asami answered.

 

“Good, because your free time privileges revoked. Just because the both of you didn’t get noticed in Lotte World doesn’t mean that you can go in there as you please. You will not create scandals that need to be covered up. If people ship you, then they ship you. If not, don’t start anything. Understood?” Jiyoung unni told her.

 

“Understood, unni.” Asami said, a sad look in her eyes.

 
Author's Note:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~
Here you are, dear~~ @littlevergreen Lotte World date~ <3
wooooo~~~ <3 okay.. next is. a short thing of brother and sister.
then Lupin stage. :D
Btw, I actually researched all these ride names and stuff...
 
 
 
 
so.
COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3