Be My Makeup Artist

Limitless

 

{Ri Ah}

 

+Neom chinda saenggakhae neon na ege na geuraesseo+

 

I groaned, *Who the heck is calling me at 7am, on MY DAY OFF?!*

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered sleepily.

 

"Ri Ah-ah? Are you there? Are you awake? I need you! This is an emergency." a voice I recognized as Nayoung's blurted out.

 

"Whoa, slow down. Nayoung unni, what do you need? Shouldn't you be calling Infinite since you're THEIR stylist?" I scolded her, slowly getting up off the bed.

 

"That's why I'm calling, my big sister Eun Young is going into labor right now. I have to be there to support her, so can you PLEASE come and do the makeup for Infinite? They are working on their new video, Be Mine." Nayoung begged.

 

"Oh, Chincha?" *But Myungsoo and Woori will be there.*

 

My heart was still a bit hurt over seeing him be playful with Woori at the party.

 

"I'll think about it." I answered.

 

"Please, please, please Ri Ah? I'll give you chocolate and ice cream!" she tried to bribe me.

 

"No, I don't want chocolate and ice cream. Help me convince Hayoung to let me do my own makeup for the next week. Then I'll help you." I negotiated.

 

"Deal. Now get your here in 10 so I can go help my unni in labor." She shouted.

 

"Text me the address." I said and I hung up and got dressed.

 

*My day off. Ughh... Nayoung is ridiculously lucky I love her and Eun Young.*

 

I slipped on some Abercrombie sweats and threw on an off shoulder sweater over my singlet.

 

None of the girls were awake yet, given that they had schedules, it wasn't a surprise.

 

I wrote a note to them, telling them where I was and left for the address in a taxi.

 

When I arrived, Nayoung hugged me so tightly I almost choked to death.

 

"Thank you thank you Ri Ah. I love you. Thank you." she said over and over.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Give me instructions on what to do. So you can leave and convince Hayoung to let me do my own makeup." I pushed her towards what I thought was the dressing room.

 

She opened the door to reveal a bunch of surprised Infinite members.

 

"Hey, oppa deul. Hey Sungjongie." I waved to them, then turned my attention to Nayoung.

 

She was explaining to me the concept and how to do the makeup for each member. She also explained that each of them had their own eyeliner so they wouldn't spread germs and get eye infections from each other. Lastly, she showed tattoos that had to be placed on certain members, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungjong.

 

"Got it, Ri Ah?" she asked me.

 

"Yes, I got it. Now hurry up and leave before I change my mind." I pushed her out the door.

 

"Thank you, I love you. You're the best!" she shouted as she left.

 

"Damn straight you love me!" I yelled back at her, then sighed turning the guys.

"So who's first to get their makeup done?" I asked and Sunggyu volunteered.

 

"Please sit here." I pointed to the chair closest to me and got his makeup kit out.

 

He obeyed quietly and I started with the BB Cream, and concealer to hide his dark circles and a rising pimple.

 

{Narrator}

Ri Ah continued to put makeup on Sunggyu and all the members watched her skills come to life. Of course, they also noticed her nervous tics, like how she bit her lip when she was trying to cover things smoothly.

 

"Close your eyes." She said to Sunggyu as she did his top line. "Open and look up." she did the bottom. "Okay, all done with eyes. One swipe of lip balm. Then whoever's next have a seat." Ri Ah told the boys as she finished Sunggyu who stood up and squeezed her shoulder, smiling.

 

Ri Ah smiled back at him, knowing he knew the tension that might occur later.

 

She repeated the same process with Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya.

 

Sungyeol nudged Myungsoo, "Ri Ah looks cute in sweats, don't you think?" he winked at him.

 

Sungyeol was Myungsoo's best friend and he knew that Myungsoo had been struggling with his feelings for Ri Ah. So, the choding he is decided to agitate him just to get a reaction.

 

"Keep your eyes to yourself, Hyung." Myungsoo said in a low voice.

 

"Whatever, I think she should model again. Except maybe with Kiseop sunbae. Don't you think?" Sungyeol nudged him again. "Yeah, I think Kiseop sunbae and Ri Ah would make a good couple. I should introduce them.." He continued.

 

"Sungyeol, don't you dare!" Myungsoo glare at the choding.

 

"What are you talking about, Myungsoo? I'm not doing anything." Sungyeol feigned innocence.

 

"Sungyeol oppa~ it's your turn." Ri Ah called him over to sit in the chair.

 

"You look really cute when you do makeup, you know." Sungyeol teased.

 

"Oh, hush." Ri Ah smiled and gently pushed him.

 

She repeated the entire process with Sungyeol, putting more lip balm than on the others since he had a tendency to smile and laugh a lot, touching his gums.

 

"Thanks, Ri Ah. You're daebak!" Sungyeol smiled and gave Ri Ah a tight hug, so Myungsoo could watch them.

 

Ri Ah, stunned by his action, didn't hug back and waited for him to let go.

 

"L sunbae, you're last." Ri Ah called him over.

 

Myungsoo angrily glared at the air and sauntered over to the chair.

 

Ri Ah started with the BB cream and Myungsoo got a good glimpse of her working up close.

 

He noticed how her face would scrunch up as she tried to make sure she didn't miss anything.

 

How often she her lips. And how her eyes were deep in concentration.

 

"Can you please stop staring at me, L sunbae? It's making it difficult for me to concentrate.." Ri Ah asked, turning away to grab the eyeliner.

 

By then, Myungsoo had had enough, he grabbed Ri Ah's arm, to make her face him. "Why do you call me L sunbae? You call all the others 'oppa' you used to call me oppa but not anymore. And I thought we agreed no stage names." he angrily spat out.

 

"L sunbae, you are my sunbae. So I call you sunbae. And you are known as L so I call you L. Wouldn't you prefer only your girlfriend calls you by your first name anyway? Like Woori or something." Ri Ah's voice dripped with venom as she said those words. "Close your eyes." she commanded.

 

Myungsoo refused and continued to stare at her.

 

"What is it that you want to say, L sunbae?" Ri Ah sighed in frustration.

 

Myungsoo didn't answer and continued to stare while he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"Fine, maybe if I find my dear stepsister, she'll cheer you up, I'm sure. Since you smile with her." Ri Ah said angrily as she got up to leave the room.

 

Myungsoo was shocked at her actions but recovered quickly, wrapping an arm around her waist to prevent her from leaving. "Don't go." he whispered, breathing on her neck and it tickled.

 

"But I have to.. Or else I'll just get hurt again..." Ri Ah whispered back.

 

"I won't. Just let me see you. See you smile, and be happy. And just be here, for me." Myungsoo pleaded.

 

Ri Ah's heart and brain started to have an inward battle between each other as she decided whether to stay or go.

 

In the end, she let out a sigh and unwrapped Myungsoo's arms, leading him back to the makeup chair.

 

"I have to finish your makeup so you can record.." Ri Ah insisted but both of them knew that she had decided to stay.

 
Author's Note:
Sorry this is really long but I wrote this a LOONG time ago.
Like before I even posted this up.
Those of you that I showed it to will recognize it for sure, I know :)
P.S. I reached chapter 50! <3
Love you all ^^V