Tomboys

Limitless

 

Woohyun got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, only to find it closed. He knocked lightly, “Are you almost done?” He asked.

A muffled ‘Yes’ came out and then a few seconds later the door opened revealing Chan Ah in basketball shorts and a big shirt.

“You were getting ready?” He asked her.

“Yeah. Sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s fine. But you’re going out like that?” Woohyun asked as he walked into the bathroom.

“Yeah. Just to buy food and come back.” Chan Ah said.

“Wait for me. I’ll go with you.” Woohyun said.

He got ready quickly before the two of them headed out.

“Wow, no one is bothering you.” He remarked.

“Well I don’t look like myself.” Chan Ah said.

“Yeah, you look like a boy.” He chuckled.

“This is comfortable and I’m only going out to buy food. I don’t have to look my best all the time.” Chan Ah argued.

“I know. I’m just saying, maybe some makeup would have been good or something.” Woohyun said.

“Are you saying that I look ugly with my face bare?” Chan Ah challenged.

“No. I’m saying that you should consider your appearance more since you’re an idol you don’t know who will capture your picture and say bad things about you.” Woohyun said.

“That’s just a nicer way of saying that you don’t like tomboys.” Chan Ah said, rolling her eyes.

“You’re taking it the wrong way.” Woohyun said as he found a box of food that he wanted and paid for it.

“You’re just speaking the truth which is completely fine, Woohyun sunbae.” Chan Ah found something that she wanted as well and paid for it before Woohyun could turn around.

“Okay. I’m just saying that as an idol, image is important.” Woohyun repeated.
“And I’m saying that you would rather I cared instead of going out like this with you. Isn’t that what you mean?” Chan Ah said and Woohyun didn’t answer due to the shock of Chan Ah putting herself down.

“That’s what I thought sunbae. Thanks for walking with me to buy food. I’ll be going now.” Chan Ah said before turning on her heel.

By the time Woohyun regained his composure, she was already gone.

“Aish. Now we’re fighting again.” Woohyun sighed to himself before going back to the dorm to catch up with her.

 

Author's Note:
Chan Ah and Woohyun are fighting again... >~<
DON'T WORRY :) I HAVE DANGEROUS PLANS FOR BOTH OF YOU ;D ehhe :3
ALSO.. Uhh.. in another 5 chapters we have ANOTHER couple :)
Enjoy ^^V