8

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

I was talking to my colleagues when she walk in looking so beautiful. I instantly stop from talking and my eyes keep on looking at her. She looks like a goddess or like an angle just fall from heaven.

I was about to walk to her but stop when dad walk to her first. He greets her family and hug Chorong's father. Wait, do they know each other.

Then dad looks around as if trying to find some and when he saw me, he calls me to him. I place the glass that I was holding on the nearest table and walk to him.

When I was near them, dad taps my back and said "This is my son. The one I told you about. Kim Jun Myeon but people call him Suho. And Suho this is my best friend, Park Yeong Cheol, her wife, Park Ji Yu and their kids, Chanyeol and you know her, Chorong."

I bow at the elder and shake with Chanyeol's hand.

"How are you, son? The last time I saw you were when you were 14 years old. You had grown a lot. Grown into a very handsome man."

"Thank you Mr. Park." I said.

"Call me uncle. Drop the formalities." Mr. Park said. I nodded and my eyes look at Chorong. I saw he was kind of shock to know who I really am.

Of course she will be shock. After whatever happens last 4 days will make her shock.

I still remember when Irene ask her if she know whose Mr. Kim son is since they going to meet him today and she said she don't and she's not interested. That he must be arrogant, spoil brat and finishing his dad's money like how rich son always is.

When I hear I was kind of shock and try to cool myself down. Boy she must know a lot of rich man since she know how rich son always act.

Changsub was already laughing out loud when he heard it.

"Suho, why don't you bring Chanyeol and Chorong to the youngster loungers and we will be where the old people will be."

"Sure dad." I said and ask Chorong and Chanyeol to follow me.

While we were walking to the bar, I have a simple talk with Chanyeol and Chorong just listen and follow us.

"Look noona, they have shrimp cocktail. Let's go." Chanyeol said looking at Chorong.

Chanyeol ask permission to go and I just nodded my head. He pulls Chorong with him and walk to where the shrimp is.

Looking at them, I know they must be really close to each other. Watching them hitting, feeding each other and the way Chanyeol taking care of Chorong.

 

CHORONG

"Chanyeol, stop it." I said when Chanyeol was playing with me.

He laughs and at last feed me the shrimp. He wipes the tip of my lips and I did to his. He takes two fruit punch and gives one at me.

While we were drinking, Chanyeol said "Noona, why is your boss keeping on looking at us."

"Who? Mr. Kim." I ask.

"Nope. His son." He said pointing with head.

I look at Suho and saw he was really looking at us. "Of course he will. He needs his employer to act in their best behaviour. Anyway he will be the one give us our mark so he must look at us."

"Yeah but he keep on looking at us. He didn't even look at the others." Chanyeol said.

I look at Chanyeol and said "My sweet little brother, the others are near him. While I am here, far from him." I said the matter of fact.

He just shrugged his shoulder and said "I'm just saying. Because the way he look at you is different."

"Shut up, Chanyeol. Now I'm going to them. Your coming or you're just going to stay here."

"I'm coming. Let's go." He said and offers his elbow.

I look at him and chuckle. I tug my hand under her arm and we walk to where the others are.

While we were talking, mine and Chanyeol favourites song was on. Life Is worth Living from Justin Bieber. Chanyeol look at me and said "Noona, it's our song. Let's go."

He pulls me to the dance floor and we dance.

 

SUHO

Just by watching her dancing with her brother make me smile. They are having so much fun. Laughing and talking. My eyes just can't get off her even for a minute. I don't know why.

Once the song finish, they walk back to us and we keep on talking. Then Irene, Changsub, Hoya and Solar walk to the dancing floor leaving me, Jinyoung, Chorong and Chanyeol.

Then I brave myself and ask Chorong if she want to dance with me.

She look hesitate first but then she still take my hand and we walk to the dancing floor.

I pull her near me and place one of my hand on her waist and she blush. This is the first time I see her blush. She looks so cute blushing.

Her scent was so sweet and being nears with her just make it worst. My heart was beating so fast and I just hope she don't hear it. Having her near me make me feel something.

While we were dancing, suddenly she apologizes.

"I'm sorry."

I look at her, raised my brow as if asking why is she saying sorry out of sudden.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"For talking bad about you. I shouldn't say that."

I chuckle and said "its fine. But I hope you learn from your mistake."

She smile and nodded her head "Yes I did. Don't even judge book by its cover or don't even say anything bad about anyone if you don't really know who he or she is."

I nodded and smile at her. She chuckle and make me wonder why.

"Why are you laughing?"

She shook her head and said "Nothing. I just remember the way Changsub laugh that day when I talk bad about you. I was wondering why he is laughing like that. Now I get the answer why."

I laugh with her. Of course I remember. Changsub been impose me with what Chorong said about me.

We keep on dancing that we didn't realize the song has been change. Well I don't even have planned to stop dancing with her.

We keep on talking about random thing and this is the first time I feel so close to her. We barely talk at office and she always is the quiet one.

While we were dancing, suddenly she stop and her face change into shock, angry, hate and a little bit of fear. I felt weird and look at where she was looking and I saw Luhan.

Why does she always look scared and shock when she saw Luhan?

"Hey, what happen?" I ask.

She shook her head and said "Nothing. I'm sorry. I need to go."

She let go of my hand and ran to Chanyeol and hide behind her. While she walks away from me, I saw tears were forming on her eyes.

Every time she saw Luhan, this happen. Why? This makes me wonder more about what happen.

I walk to where she was and I ask "Hey, Chorong. What happen? You look scared."

She was about to answer when someone cut her off. "Hey guys. Nice to see you here. How are you all? And Chanyeol, how are you? It's been a long time we didn't meet." I look at the person and it was none other than Luhan.

Wait. How did he know Chanyeol? I look at Chanyeol and saw his eyes were burning with anger and as if like any second, he will kill Luhan.

"What are you doing here?"Chanyeol ask in anger.

"Now Chanyeol, don't be angry at me. We are in party. Well Mr. Kim invites me so I must come since we are doing business together. I don't want to disappoint my partner."

Chanyeol roll his eyes. My eyes landed on Chorong and saw her that she's really scared and in the same time angry. She pull Chanyeol sleeve make Chanyeol look at her.

When he saw how Chorong look, his face change into worry and ask "Noona, are you okay?"

"Chanyeol, let's go back home. Please." She said and tears fall from her eyes.

He nodded his head and said "Okay. Let's go."

"Let me send you guys. Your mom and dad are having fun. Let's don't make them worry and let them have fun." I said.

They look at their parents and agree with what I said. Then Hoya said "Let me just send them. We are also wanted to go back. We don't have any feels to stay anymore."

"No it's fine. Let me send them. You have Solar, Jinyoung and Irene to send. If they follow you it will overload." I said.

Just then he realizes. Hoya just nodded his head.

I talk to dad about what happen and just give reasons that Chorong isn't feeling well. Dad believes me and just nodded his head.

I told them that we should be going now. When we were starts to walk, Luhan hold her hand stopping her from walking. That did it. I was jealous and angry.

"Are you still angry with me, Chorong? It's all in past and you always say that we need to forgive people. So then why aren't you forgiving me." He said.

She try to pull her hand away and but he just won't. "Luhan please let me go." She appeals in tears.

Luhan let her hand go and said "Okay. I'm sorry." He walks closer to Chorong and said "Anyway, you look beautiful today. I never know you can be this beautiful." Looking up and down over her body and then walk away.

I fist my hand and my nails was digging my skin when I heard him saying that to Chorong. Then we walk to my car.

For the whole time, I keep on thinking what really happen between Luhan and Chorong. Did they have a bad past? Or is it Luhan was Chorong's ex-boyfriend?

 

MR. KIM

The way my son is dancing with Chorong just make me happy. The way he is looking at her with full of love. Yes, love.

I saw love in my son eyes for a girl for the first time. My son is in love and he doesn't even know about it.

They look so good and perfect together. They look like a sweet couple. Chorong and Suho remind me of me and my wife.

I know my son is in love and I need him to realize that he is in love with my soon to daughter-in-law and I need to make it sooner.

The sooner he realizes that his in love the sooner he'll get married and the sooner I can play with my grandchild.