48

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

FEW YEARS LATER

 

CHORONG

Being married to Suho was like a dream come true to all girls. He is the best and perfect husband I would ever ask for.

After our married, Suho bought me to my dream place, the place that I always want to visit. He brought me to Agra, India. I was so happy when we landed there. We stayed there for 5 days. We visit the infamous Taj Mahal and visiting that place with your husband just give you the different feeling. For other people, Paris is always the most romantic place, but for me it’s always Agra, India. Because of the story behind the Taj Mahal.

After that, we fly to Jamaica and there we stay at Suho father’s private beach. It have a small cottage there and the sea was so mesmerizing. We stayed there for a week and then fly back to Korea because Suho have work to handle.

Once we arrive in Korea, both of us start to be busy. Suho with his works because he had been taken dad’s place and me with Irene wedding.

One month after, Irene and Changsub got married and the look so happy.

Then, 7 months later, Chanyeol got married with Eunji. Their married was kind of similer with mine and Suho. Appa choose Eunji for Suho and same goes with Eunji.

Eunji is such a sweet girl. She’s so energetic and fun. I’ve meet her once at Dahye’s wedding but never get to talk or know her. Well I never thought that she will be my sister-in-law.

Chanyeol seems happy with her. They did have some conflict and knowing that Eunji have a bed past just like me make us more close.

Well now Eunji is not only my sister-in law but we're friends to.

A year after our married, I get to know I’m pregnant and Suho was over the heel. We’ve been trying and trying because I know Suho love kids. The way he plays with Jongdae and Minseok oppa’s son, I know that he wants one too. I try everything and even ask mom that why haven’t I’ve been pregnant yet. I even give up and thought that I was a sterile. I even told Suho that if he wants to marry another woman so that she can carry his child, I'll be fine. That was the first time ever I saw Suho furious and raise his voice at me.

Saying that even if we’re married 10 years and I still can’t carry his child, he will stick with me. He even says that we can adopt. Few month later, I’ve get to know that I’m pregnant.

When I know about the news, I can’t wait to tell Suho so after seeing the gynecologist; I went straight to Suho’s office. I couldn’t stop the excitement that I even bombard straight in the meeting room and announce to everyone that I’m pregnant. That time, the only person that I see was Suho. I didn’t even bother that his having a meeting.

Nine months later, our first born son, Kim Jun Soo was born. Right now, three years later, I’m pregnant again with our second child and this time Suho wish it’s a girl. Since I’m still in my 3rd month, we still can’t see what our panda’s gander is but I don’t mind if our panda is a girl or boy. I will still love them.

Right now, I’m in the kitchen preparing for our gathering tonight. Dad’s is coming back home after being in Jamaica for almost a year and half. Tonight is also a friends gathering where my friends, Jongdae, Dahye, Minseok oppa, Sunny unnie, my brother, my sister-in-law and Chanyeol’s and Eunji’s friends will gather and talk.

I meet Eunji’s friends on the day we went to buy Eunji’s wedding dress and since that day we start to become close. Then, one of Eunji friends, Namjoo introduces us to her sister-in law, Hayoung and we become friends to and she’s the youngest.

The main reasons that we become this close are because we all have a similarities and that is we all face a dark past. Even our stories are different, but we have a past that make us strong and close.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a soft kiss on the back of my neck. By the y and masculine smell, I know who he is.

“Hey love, how are you today?” Suho asks while rubbing my belly.

“I’m good. How about you? How was your day, Hun?”

“Busy like always. What are you doing in the kitchen? You should be resting right now. Remember what doctor said.”

“I know. But I need everything to be perfect. Dad’s coming home after one year.”

“I know that but still. Love, you fell remember. We almost lost our panda.”

“I know. I promise after this gathering, I’ll rest.”

I fell two weeks back and was admitted to the hospital. The doctor said that the baby if fine but I need to be careful and take a full two weeks rest on the bed. Suho even take an off day for the whole one week. He supposes be home today but a client wanted to meet him, so he needs to go to the office.

I turn around and kiss his cheek. “Why don’t you go upstairs and take a fresh shower and change? They will be here soon and dad too. I need to go and check on Jun Soo too.”

“Talking about him, where is my champ?”

“He is inside his playroom.”

“I have a better idea.”

I raised my eyebrow and as what.

He smirks and said “Why don’t we let him play for another hour and both of us can go and have a very long 'hot' shower together.”

I suddenly felt shy. “Stop it, Suho. I’m pregnant and we have a son to take care off.”

“So what, when you were carrying Jun Soo, we still had showered together. We still make love couple of time. Wait, in fact more than couple of time. You know that you look extra y and hot when you’re pregnant.”

I chuckle and I felt my cheek heat up.

“So what you say?”

I was about to say no but he didn’t let me say anything because he already pick me up bridal style and walk up to our room.

After our hot and steamy shower, we both walk out from the bathroom and I change into a bathrobe because I have to take Jun Soo shower.

Walking into his playroom, I smile when I saw he was sleeping folded up on their hands and knees with his bum in the air. Walking to him and picking him up, I walk out from the room and straight into his room.

Laying him on the bed, I walk into the bathroom and start to fill the bathtub with water. Walking back into the room, I caress his cheek and wake my baby up.

“Jun Soo, wake up my baby. It’s time for bath. Your friends are all on their way.”

“Let me slweep, mommy.”

“You can sleep later baby. You need to wake up so that you can take shower and then change. Su Bin will be here soon.”

Upon hearing Su Bin name, he instantly opens his eyes and run to the bathroom. My son really likes Su Bin so much. Even though he’s close with all the kids but he likes Su Bin the most.

Everytime Su Bin come he will act all shy and brave in the same time and always ask her if she wants to play.

After taking shower and changing him, I ask him to wait me in the playroom. He kisses my cheek, he run back to his playroom.

I walk back to my room and was about to walk to the closet when I saw my husband was sleeping flat on his stomach with his towel still on.

“Like father, like son.” I said to myself.

I go and change first in my maternity dress and then wake him up. Shaking his shoulder, I ask him to wake up.

“Honey, wake up and get ready.”

“Let me sleep another 5 minutes love.”

“No. There will be here in half an hour. Come on, wake up and get ready.”

He turns around and I really thought his going to wake up. But I was wrong. He pulls me on top of him and hugs me tightly.

“My wife smells so good.”

“Suho stop it and wake up.”

“Let me sleep. I’m tired.”

“I know, but you still need to wake up hubby. Once they go back home, you can go to sleep.”

“But I don’t want to. I have a different plan for tonight.”

“What do you mean?” I said flopping my head up looking at him.

He smiles with his eyes still close. “You know what I mean, love. You, me, on the bed, under the duvet, .”

“Shut up Suho. I’m the one who’s pregnant and you are the one that have a hormone issue. You need to learn to control Mister. Now wake up and get change. I need to prepare before they come.”

“Okay, but with one condition. I want a kiss. One mind blowing kiss.”

I shook my head and kiss him fully. But quickly pull away. With him only in towel and a mind blowing kiss, I know where it will lead soon. So I have to pull away.

“There you go. Now wake up and get ready.”

“Okay my Mrs.”

I smile and walk out from the room and went to Jun Soo playroom and we walk down together.

Slowly everyone start to come and when dad arrive everyone was happy especially my son. He has a very close relationship with his grandparents and he really loves his grandpa.

After the greatening end, everyone start to go back to their home and I start to clean.

“Love, what are you doing?” Suho ask right after turning me to face me and lock me in his arm.

“Cleaning of course.”

“Leave it. I’ll do it. You my wife needs to go up, get change, and hop on the bed and sleep.”

“No Suho. I need to clean this. I can’t let aunty Shin do all this.”

“Don’t worry. I will do it. I’ve told aunty and uncle Shin to go and sleep. Now go love. Our son is sleepy too.” He said looking at Jun Soo.

I turn to look at my baby and saw he was yawning and rubbing his eyes. My poor baby.

I nod my head, thank him and kiss his cheek before going to my son. We walk in the house and straight to his room.

Dad fall asleep earlier since he is tired flying.

Changing Jun Soo in his oneis, I lie him down and kiss him good night. He kisses me back and falls asleep instantly hugging his panda.

Kissing his forehead for the last time, I dim the light and walk out from the room and into my room.

Walking in the walking closet, I take my nighty out and got change. Once I’m done with my routine, I lie down and instantly fall asleep to. I didn’t even know I was this tired.

 

SUHO

After getting everything clean, I walk upstairs and went to see my son first. Seeing him sleeping soundly in his baymax oneis and hugging his favourite panda, make me smile. He is mine and Chorong’s bundle of joy.

I still remember when Chorong told me that she was pregnant. I was having a very important meeting but I didn’t care. Even if I didn’t get the contract, I don’t care. What important that time was, my love, my wife was pregnant.

Kissing his cheek and saying a goodnight, I walk out from the room and walk in mine and Chorong’s room.

When I walk in the room, I saw my wife was already fall asleep soundly. Changing into my short, I didn’t bother to wear any t-shirt. Lying down beside my half, I pull her in my arm and she snuggles closer to my chest.

Hugging her tightly and kiss her on her forehead, I whisper I love you and good night.

Closing my eyes, I thank God for everything, for giving me a beautiful and caring wife and a handsome and smart son and maybe a daughter that’s coming soon.

I sacrifice everything or anything just to see my family smiling and happy. I wouldn’t change this to anything.

These four years have been a wonderful journey and there is still coming. I love my Chorong so much. I don’t know how I will live without her by my side.

She’s my smile, my breath, my oxygen, my heart beat, my life, my morning and my night. She’s my everything.

Now I understand why dad always look at mom and smile alone everytime he look at mom. I understand what it feels when mom left him. I respect him because he still standing and healthy even it’s been years since mom left, because if I was in his place, I don’t what will happen to me. I might die.