44

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

The sun ray from the window wakes me up. For the first time in my life, I sleep like a death person. I never sleep this good before. There was no waking up at night. No nightmare.

I stretch my body when I realize that there was a arm around my waist and a cold breath on my neck.

I panic for awhile before the scene last night register in my mind. I turn my body around slowly not to wake the person out and almost fail when he pull me tighter in his arm and murmur that not to move and leave him.

I chuckle slowly and look at my prince charming, my knight in the shining armour. I never thought in my life I will get this lucky.

Tracing his face slowly from his eyes that always make me drown, to his long nose and last to his kissable lips. I trace it slowly on her lips and thought of the kisses had share. His lips start to smile and I smile back. He must be dreaming about something good.

“If you keep on tracing you finger like that, I don’t know what will I started to do to you, love.”

I startle with what he said and quickly pull my hand away from his lips. “You’re supposed to be sleeping?”

“Oh honey, it’s quiet hard to sleep when someone start to draw on my face.” He said and finally open his eyes.

“Good morning, princess.” He said and I blush. There he goes again calling me sweet name. 

“Good morning, Suho.” I said back in my half whisper voice.

“Why is my baby blushing?”

“I am not.”

“Yes, you are. Look your face is all red.”

I hide my face in his chest and told him to stop it. I felt his chest vibrate and I know his laughing. Then suddenly something hit me. the sun is up. What time is it? I quckly pull away from him and turn to take my phone on the bed side but it wasn’t there.

Of course it won’t be there. It’s in my bag. Luckily there was a clock on the table and it shows that it’s 9.30am.

I quickly change my position and sit on the bed. Showing the clock to Suho and say “Oh God, Suho it’s 9.30. Your late for work. Oh God how will I go out from here. What will people say?”

I started to panic but Suho was still there lying down as if nothing’s happening.

“Suho, did you hear what I said?”

“Yes I did. So?”

“Suho, you need to get ready. You’re late for work.”

“I know and I don’t care.”

“Suho...”

 

SUHO

Looking at how panic Chorong was, makes me want to laugh. She look so cute in that state.

What she didn’t know is, I’ve call dad last night saying that I won’t be going to office and I plan to spend the day with my future wife.

She keeps on talking and I didn’t even hear any of her word. I was busy looking at how y she looks in my clothes showing her beautiful whit leg.

“Suho... are you even listening to me. You’re late.” She said while hitting my arm.

I grab her wrist and pull her to me. She land on my lap and I kiss her on her lips. It was just a short kiss to shut her up.

“Don’t worry. I don’t care being late. It’s my dad’s company and I ever take any off day before. I even told dad that I won’t be coming to office today and want to spend my whole day wwith my future wife.”

She look at me in shock. “You said that.”

“Yes I did. Why?”

“Suho, are you mad. What will your dad think? Does he know that I’m here with you?”

I nodded my head taking her to another shock.

“You got to be kidding me. Oh My God, Suho. What will your dad think about me now? That how cheap I and that I already start to sleep with you even before marriage?”

I kissing her to shush her. “Now my love, you need to stop thinking about how cheap you are because you are not. Second dad won’t mind because mom and dad use to be like that to. The even did the deed before they got married. So now stop thinking how low you are. Do you understand?”

She pout and nod her head cutely. I smile and kiss her nose and pull her in my arm hugging her.

“Suho”

“Yes.”

“What do you mean by deed that your parents did before they got married?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just want to know. I wonder if I can do it to so that you can be happy.”

I laugh. My love is so naive and innocent.

“Baby, let tell you question. What do you do after getting married?”

“Become a wife. Take care of her husband needs.”

Oh baby, you are so naive.

“What do they do they do at night?”

“They...” She stops and widens her eyes. Then she blushes and hides her face in my chest.

“Sorry.” I heard her say. I smile and an idea pop out.

“So are you ready? Do you want to do it?”

She shook her head quickly. I chuckle and pull her closer to me, kissing her forehead.

A few minutes later, she pulls half way and look at me. The next word that came from shocks me.

“Do you want to do it, Suho? Will you be happy if I let you do it? Will you leave me after that? Or will you leave if I won’t let you do it before marriage?” I say her eyes start to water.

Pulling her back in my arm and kissing her forehead, hugging her tightly. “No baby no. I won’t leave and I will wait. Even after we get married and you’re not ready yet we won’t do it. I will wait until your 100 percent ready.”

 

CHORONG

When he told me what her mom and dad did before marriage, deep down I know he wants it to. I never love any other guy like how I love Suho. I don’t want to let him go. I really want him to be mine.

Just thinking about what if I couldn’t give him that deed, will he leave me? I don’t that to happen. That’s why I ask him about that. To tell the truth, I don’t mind if he wants it even if the truth is I’m scared.

But when he hugs me tightly and said that he’ll wait until I’m ready. Wrapping my arm around his waist, I hug him back tightly as equal as his hug.

Then the day past by with us cuddling and know about each other more. I even cook breakfast and lunch for him.

Right at 5.30pm, he sends me back home for me to get ready for our date.

Yes, Suho asks me for a date. He said that he wants to know how it feels to date before get married. He even said that this will be our first and last date before we get married.

Once I walk in the house, omma and appa greet me. They didn’t ask about anything which is weird.

I apologize to them about not returning home last night and wanted to say that I stay with Suho last night but they cut me off saying they know that I stayed with Suho last night.

I ask them how did they know and to my surprise, they said Suho call them last night saying that I’ll be staying there. They even said that I need to hurry for my date.

I just nod my head still in shock state and walk into my room. After shower and change into my boyfriend jeans and a simple black and white strap t-shirt, I said by to omma and appa and wear my shoes and walk out since Suho was already down waiting for me.

He greets me with a kiss on my cheek living me red and opens the car door for me. Thanking him, I step inside the car. Once he slides in the car, he starts to drive. I have no idea where we are going.

We were at the city one and the next thing I know we were surrounded by trees. I look at him. “Where are we, Suho?”

“You’ll know in a minute. We are almost there.”

I just nod my head and let him drive. Once the care stop I look outside the window and it was dark and I saw a pathway of tree.

Suho open the door for me and extend his hand toward me.

“Where are we?” I ask without even taking his hand and still inside the car.

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then take my hand and you’ll know where we are.”

I take his hand and step out from the car. We started to walk along the beautiful tree that was light up with small lamp.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f414854574b4e754161714f3837413d3d2d3437303739303036392e313465353064316538346236336333623130353637353430383030342e6a7067

When we arrive, I was bemused with what was in front of. There was a tent and under the tent was a table with two sit.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6562314244454f4a43635f5746513d3d2d3437303739303036392e313465353064323235323630633439373230353332383539303839372e6a7067    

“Oh My God, it’s so beautiful.”

“You like it.” Suho said wrapping his arm around my waist from behind.

I look at him from side and nod. “I love it. When did you have time to do this?”

“I have my man to do it. Now let’s go.” He takes my hand and we walk in the tent. He pulls the chair for me and I thank him before sitting on it. He takes a sit in front of me and then, a waiter came and serves our food. Thanking the waiter, we start to eat. We talk and he even makes a joke.

After our dinner, suddenly a violin starts to sound and Suho stand up and extend his hand asking for a dance. I happily take it and us start to dance. Placing my head on his chest, I let so peace and happy.

When the violin stops, we pull away and Suho said “I have something to say to you.”

I raised my brows as if asking what. He gets the point and takes my hand in his big one and kisses it.

“Here it goes.”

 

SUHO

I’m very nervous right now. Today is not just a date for me. It’s a special date.

I wear my black jeans and a simple white t-shirt and my black leather jacket. I walk down the stairs and there was dad standing near the stairs.

He smile at me and I smile back. “So are you ready?” He asks.

I nodded. “Yes, I am and nervous to.”

He chuckle. “It’s going to be fine.”

“I really hope so.” I said. Looking at my watch, it shows 8.30pm and I promise Chorong that I will be at her house at 9.

“It’s getting late. I should go now.”

“Wait son. I have something to give you.”

“What is it dad?”

He let a soft breath and takes a black box from his pants pocket and give it to me. I look at him as if questioning what it is and he told me to open it.

When I open it, I was shock to see what was in the box. It’s my mom’s ring.

“Dad, this is mom’s ring.”

“Yes it is. It is your mom wish that when you want to propose a girl, she ask me to give this to you.”

“But I can’t take it dad. You love this ring.”

“I do, but it’s going to a girl that you love and the girl your mom chooses for you. It’s your mom last wish before she left us and I know she will be happier to know that the ring goes to the right girl. Knowing that it’s going to Chorong just make me happy because I know she will take care of the ring just like how your mom did. Anyway, I still have our wedding band.”

I saw tears in his eyes that he tries to stop. Hugging him and thanking him, I know both of our tears fall.

When I pull back, he wipes my tears and said “Now stop cry and go and propose my dream daughter-in-law.”

I nod and thanking for the last time and I walk out from the house then drives straight to pick Chorong up.

Right now just standing in front of her make my heart beat fast and I start to feel nervous. Cooling myself down and holding her hand. I start.

“The first time I saw you when you step in the office, you make my heart beat. Never in my life I felt like that. First I thought it was just a string attach and didn’t realize that it was love. I start to know when we came back from Jeju.

Chorong, you are a definition of a beauty because you are not only beautiful outside but also inside. You make me so happy as if I’m in the cloud 9. I never thought that there will be another girl in my life beside my mother.

Chorong, I love you so much that I couldn’t even think about living without you and spend the very next day without you.”

Letting her hand go and take the box that dad give to me and I kneel down.

“So Miss Park Chorong, will you take Mr. Kim Jun Myeon as your husband and spend the rest or my life with him as his Mrs. Kim Chorong?”

Tears start to flow from her eyes non-stop and she covers with his hand in shock.

“Please say yes.”

 

CHORONG

When he kneeled down, I know where this is going. Whatever he said was so sweet and I didn’t know that he was proposing me. I thought he just wanted to say those sweet words to me.

Tears fall like crazy and I was so shock at that moment.

“Please say yes.”

I kneel down and kiss him as if saying yes. When we pull away he asks “So is that a yes?”

I nod my head “Yes... Yes... Yes.”

He smiles got bigger and kissing my lips again. Pulling away from the kiss, he takes the ring out from the box and slips it in my finger.

Looking at the ring I smile. It’s a very simple but beautiful ring. Just like how I like it. It was a classic round diamond at the center of the ring and enhanced by more diamonds lining.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c4f7a4e6b367955704e6c5744513d3d2d3437303739303036392e313465353064346164643663393166313633393936393335363935372e6a7067    

We stand up and he asks “Do you like the ring?”

“I love it. It’s so beautiful. I really do love it.”

“It’s my mom’s. Dad told me to give you mom’s ring since it’s her last wish.”

I look at him shock and was about to take it off but he stop me.

“Hey, what happen? Why are you taking it off?”

“I can’t take this, Suho. It’s your mom’s and I know how important this ring is for you dad.”

“It’s fine. Dad still has mom’s wedding band and believes me mom and dad will be happy if you wear it. It’s mom last wish.”

I look at the ring and then look back at him. “I promise I’m going to take care of this ring as if it’s my life.”

He smiles at me and kiss my forehead.

“Now let’s go. I have another surprise for you.”

“Another surprise? How many surprises have you plan for me today mister?”

“this one might be the last one.”

We walk through the tree again and then we stop right in front of a tent and I can see a mattress that is full with bed and a small television. The lightning just makes it more romantic.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f704a31386a41764475616e416e773d3d2d3437303739303036392e313465353064356464653261623234343638313230333239393038302e6a7067

“So do you like it.”

I look at him with a smile and I nod my head. Taking my hand we walk inside the tent. Told me to take my shoes of and he takes his shoes and jacket off.

We lie down and cuddle and he switch the television on and it was my favourite movie, Godzilla.

“Godzilla! It’s my favourite movie. How did you know?”

“I ask Chanyeol and he said that you will be happy if we watch this movie.”

I smile and kiss his cheek “You are so sweet.”

“I know. Shall we watch?”

I nodded my head. And we start to watch the movie.

“Wait, before we watch this movie, I have another thing to give you.”

He takes a square box and gives it to me. I open it and it was a beads bracelet and there was two.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c3168554e6d46336574376337413d3d2d3437303739303036392e313465353064373131353563353961643639343635303331323738332e706e67

He takes it from my hand and said. “I wanted to propose you with these bracelets earlier but when dad gives mom’s ring, I change the plan. Do you know what these bracelets mean?”

I shook my head.

“It’s mean you Complete Me. It’s not and expensive bracelets. I saw this on my way to the office after meeting one of my clients. When I saw these bracelets, I fall in love with it instantly and thought that it will look good on you. When the sale lady told me that these bracelets mean ‘you complete me’ I bought it right away because you do complete me, Chorong.”

I look at him with pure of love. How did I really become this lucky? Kissing his cheek and thank him.

“Thank you so much. It’s beautiful. I really love it.”

He take the purple one ans slide it inside hand. Looking at how beautiful it is on my waist, I ask him if his going to wear it.

He smile and nod. “Of course I’m going to wear it. Why would you ask that kind of question?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the fact that you’re a man and you are a billionaire.”

“Love, of course I will wear it. If not why would I buy it?” He wears is place his hand beside my one and said “Perfect. Now everyone will know that you are mine and no one will dare to disturb you.”

I chuckle and kiss his cheek for the last time before we continue watching the movie.

 

SUHO

The whole movie time, Chorong will tell me about what happen and what will happen next. She looks so excited when he tells me about the movie.

Out of sudden everything when quiet. I look at her and saw that she already fall asleep. Shooking my head, I lay her down properly and switch off the television. Pulling the blanket on top of her, I lie down beside her and pull her in my arm. Kissing her temple and saying I love you, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I really can’t wait to make her my wife.