47

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

The whole time, I had a very happy day. The dance with my dad makes me emotional and the dance with Suho was so sweet and romantic.

If I can stop time, I would like this moment to stop.

Right now, Suho is introducing me with his friends and some of his client.

“Congrats Suho.”

“Thank you, uncle. Uncle meet my wife, Chorong.”

“Hello there pretty lady. At last I get to meet you. Been hearing about you from Suho and Dahye a lot.”

I frown. I don’t even know who he is but he knows who Suho and Dahye are.

“Thank you. I hope everything good.”

“Of course. They won’t talk bad about you because the way I see it, there is nothing to talk bad about you.”

I smile. I look at Suho as if asking who he is. Suho chuckle.

“Sorry. This is Jongdae’s father means he is Dahye’s father-in-law.”

“Eunji said sorry he couldn’t come today. She has a final today. She said that if she can, she’ll try to come.”

“It’s fine uncle. Eunji did text me about this. We’ll take our leave, uncle.”

He nod and we walk away. Suho ask me if I want to dance and I said yes.

We walk to the dance floor and start to dance to the slow song.

 

MR. KIM

Looking at my son smiling and how happy he is dancing with Chorong makes me smile. Never in my life have I seen my son that happy before.

Sitting at the chair where we had our dinner earlier while sipping my wine, I felt someone holding my hand.

I turn to look at my side and was so shock to see the person.

She looks at Suho and Chorong with her smile on her face. “You did it, honey. Look how happy my son is.”

“We did it, dear.”

She look at me and shook her head. “No. You did it. You make all my wish came true and this time you did it too even I’m dead.”

“I promise you to make you happy and that’s what I did.”

She place her hand on my cheek,  she say “Thank you. Thank you so much for everything you did for me. Thank you for making my wish come true even I’m dead. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, dear. I love you so much.”

“I should be going now. Take care of yourself and always be happy.”

I nod my head. She kiss my cheek and let my hand go. When I open my eyes, she was gone. Tears start to fall from my cheek.

I felt a soft hand wipe my tears that make me turn to that person.

“Why are you crying, dad?” My daughter-in-law said.

“I just miss my wife. That’s all. She will be very happy if she’s here today.”

“She is here dad, in your heart. And I know she’s looking at us from above.”

I nodded my head. “Why are you here Chorong? You should be enjoying yourself.”

“I’m here for a dance. Will my father-in-law dance with me?”

I smile at her. She is different. She’s just like you, I Reum.

Pulling her in my arm and kiss her forehead. “Thank you, Chorong for coming in our life and make my son happy.”

“You’re welcome, dad.”

We dance to the dance floor and start to dance. Dancing with her remind me of mine and I Reum wedding dance.

 

CHORONG

After dancing with my father-in-law, we walk to the cake and we cut the cake and feed each other.

After that, it’s the time to throw the bouquet and it’s time to go with the plan I made earlier.

I was about to throw the bouquet but stop in the middle and turn around. Everyone frown at what I’m doing.

Suho raised his brow too as if asking what’s up. I smile and walk down from the stage and walk to Irene.

I give her the flower and she takes is frowning. “What are you doing?”

I just smile and congrats her and walk to where Suho was. He was looking at me as if asking what is happening. I just smile and tell her to wait.

Changsub take my place and kneel down and propose Irene. Irene looks shock.

“Irene, from the very first moment I saw you walking into the office, I was star struck. You were the most beautiful girl I ever see. And since that day I know I found my one, the girl that I’m going to marry. So let’s skip the girlfriend and boyfriend part and jump straight to husband and wife. So will you marry me Irene?”

I tears start to fall. When she nod and say yes, Changsub look so happy and slip the ring on the finger and kiss her.

“When did you plan this?” Suho said from my side.

“Changsub call me two days ago and told me his plan. So I just agree. I want to see my friend happy to.”

Kissing my temple, we continue for our party.

Later, one by one went back home living only my family and Suho’s family.

Grandma and grandpa came to us and ask their permission to retire. They hug Suho first and then the hug me.

“I know since the first time I saw you in Jeju that you are going to be my grandson’s wife. And I’m so happy that it really happens. Thank you, dear for making my family happy.”

When she pulls away she cupped my cheek and kisses my forehead. I smile at her and same goes to grandpa.

After that mom, dad and Chanyeol said bye.

Once everything is settle, we walk back to the house since Suho said that we will be flying to our honeymoon another two days because he have something to handle before living his current position and take dad’s position as CEO.

Saying goodnight and bye to dad, he walks in his room and we start to climb the stairs. The more I climb the more I get nervous.

My mind keeps on thinking about what will happen tonight. Will he claim me or will he wait. I didn’t realize we were already arriving. The next thing I know, I hear a door close. My heart start to beat faster.

Suho warp his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. My back was so close with his front.

I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder and his lips lingers there for awhile.

“Did I tell you that you look so beautiful and y today?”

I just nod my head. I don’t dare to even say anything because I don’t believe my voice.

I felt another kiss and this time were at where my neck and shoulder meet.

My lips parted and my breath starts to increase.

He turns me around and kisses me on the lips. His kiss goes lower and lowers until he reaches my sensitive spot that make me moan.

He pulls away and looks in my eyes.

“Are you going to let me make you officially mine, love? Will you let me make sweet love to you?”

He looks at me with hope and lust in his eyes. I couldn’t say no because deep down in my heart, I want this too. I want to be her wife in every way.

But before I nod my head, I ask one stupid question. “But dad is here. What if he heard it?”

He chuckle and shook his head. Kiss my nose he says “You don’t need to worry. All the room in this house is sound proof. So are you going to let me, love?”

I nod my head. That was all he wanted, he pick me up bridal style and lay me down on the bed. He got on the bed ad on top of me.

He lowers his head and kisses me slowly. He then kisses my cheek and me neck until he reach again my sweet spot that make me moan. I ran my finger slowly through his silky hair that make her groan.

I instantly pull my hand away thinking that I might hurt her. He stop kissing me and look at me.

“Why did you pull you hand away?”

“I thought I hurt you.”

He smiles. “You didn’t hurt me baby. It felt so nice when you did that.”

“Really?”

“Yes love. Go ahead. I’m all yours baby.” He said and kisses me back.

 

SUHO

Having her under me, make me so hot and happy. The moment I saw her in this y wedding dress, I couldn’t control myself. I was already thinking about ravishing her at that moment.

I kiss her down her neck and she moan when I found her sweet spot. That make me smile and hearing her moan is like a sweet music to my ear. I kiss down and soon reach her chest and her cleavage. But her dress was stopping me from touching her skin.

I pull the straps of her dress down revealing her smooth skin in her shoulder and her chest just above her . I planted a kiss soft and sweet kiss on her shoulder and chest.

Then I made love to her until we both we tried and panting. I wrap my arm around her and pulling her closer to me. I cover both of us with the duvet and begin to slip into a slumber with a smile plastered on my face.

Kissing her forehead I whispered I love you to her whom I receive with a soft kiss on my chest and I love you too back.

For the first time ever, I fall asleep with peach and happy heart. Now I understand why mom wants me to fall in love and get married as soon as I finish my studies.

I wouldn’t trade this feeling or my life with anything else.

Chorong is my wife now. My dream girl is my wife and my life now. I made a promise to myself that she will be the only woman who remains in my heart until I die.

I will cherish her every day. I will do anything to make and see her lovely smile that makes my day beautiful.