33

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

Three Weeks Later

SUHO

Right now I'm getting ready for tonight ball party. It's was my dad idea. He said to celebrate him getting well so soon and since today is also the day of our 27 years anniversary.

I'm so excited for today party because I've plan to tell Chorong about my feeling today. I even send her a gown for her to wear but I didn't tell anyone about it.

Once I've done and tie my tie, I walk out from the room and went straight to the ballroom which located at the grown floor. I greet my dad and few guest that have already arrive.

I look around to find her when I her dad said "There are not here yet. The will be quiet late since Chorong was hospitalize last night because of her gastric."

I quickly turn to look at dad in shock and worry. "What? Why didn't I know. Is she fine now."

"Don't worry, son. She's fine now. She just check out this morning. I wanted to tell you but I forgot. I'm sorry."

"Oh I hope she's really fine."

Dad smile at me and said "She's fine. Now stop worrying."

"I won't stop worrying until I see her."

"Then you can stop worry about her now. Because there she is." Dad said and pointing at the stairs.

I turn to look at the stairs and there she was walking down with her family in her red off shoulder gown. I smile looking at how beautiful she is.

I know the dress will fit her perfectly and match her

I know the dress will fit her perfectly and match her. She look like a princess. My princess.

I brave myself and walk toward her.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Park. You look beautiful Mrs. Park."

"Good evening, Suho. Thank you. You look handsome for yourself to."

"Thank you aunty. Hi Chanyeol, Chorong."

"Hi hyung. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Shall we go in. Dad must be waiting for all of you."

After meeting my dad, I bring Chanyeol and Chorong to where our friends were standing.

We were talking when the host make an announcement that the ball dance will start soon. It's a tradition for a ball dance every anniversary function. I wanted to ask Chorong for a dance but I let it be because I'm think she doesn't know the dance.

But God was on my side when suddenly, Jinyoung speak.

"Hey it's the ball dance. Let's do it."

"Yeah, we should. It's going to be fun. Chorong let's do it." Hoya said.

"You guys go. I don't have a partner to dance with." Chorong said.

I smile and thought this is the time.

"Then will you dance with me?" I asks her while my hand extend to her.

She look at me and then my hand and was thinking about it.

"There you go noona. You already have a partner. Now go on and dance."

"Yeah, Chorong. Let's go. When was the last time we did this."

She smile and take my hand. "Sure, why not."

YES! Thank God she say yes. Right now I'm just so happy. I can't wait for the dance to finish so that I can tell her that I love her.

We walk to the dance floor. When the music start we start to dance and we were in our own world that we didn't even realize that we were the only one dancing in the middle. My eyes didn't move even for a second for her.

She look so beautiful. No. She look breathtaking.

I turn her for the last time in my arm and she lay back with my hand on her back.

She look so beautiful lying there with her eyes close.

When I pull her to stand straight, our face were really close. She open her eyes and our eyes collide and that did it. I said the three word.

"I love you, Park Chorong."

She look shock and in the same time shock.

"No." She quickly pull her hand from me and distance herself from me.

She was near to tears and before it fall, she turn around and run away.

"CHORONG!" I call her but she ignore and continue running out from the hall.

Her friend and Chanyeol run to me.

"What happen? Why did Chorong run? And why was she crying?" Hoya ask.

I look at them and said. "I don't know. I confess to her and the next thing I know, she freak out and run away."

"WHAT!" Everyone shout except Changsub.

"You just say I love to her?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yes I did. Why are you acting so worry and shock?"

"You screw up, hyung. I know you were going to confess today. I didn't know this way how you going to confess. If I know, I would stop you."

"Why? Can somebody tell me why are you all so angry at me?"

They all cool their self before Jinyoung said.

"The way you confess to Chorong just now, is the very same way Luhan confess to her."

"WHAT!" I was shock when I heard that.

Damn it. I messed up.

"Why didn't any one of you tell me about this?" I asks them.

"Well we didn't know this was the way you'll gonna tell her."

"Damn it guys. I messed up." I said and run toward the main door when Changsub stop me by asking where am I going.

"To get my girl. I have to explain to her." And walk away.

I didn't take my car with me and just plan to run. She can't be that far in her heels and that dress. And my heart strongly said that she's not far away from here.

I keep on running to the direction that my hearts says. My leg start to hurt by running but I couldn't stop. No. I can't stop. I need to find my girl.

I keep on looking at her until I saw a girl in a red gown, running. I know that's her. I run toward her just at the moment I saw her about to cross the road and in the same time, a car was driving fast.

I quickly run toward her as fast I can and just in time, I was able to pull her in my arm before the car was able to hit her.

I wanted to pull her from my arm and shout at her for acting so reckless. But the moment I pull her away, she fainted.

I quickly sit on the floor and took my phone out and call Changsub to tell him to pick us up.

A few minutes later, Changsub car stop right in front of me. Irene and Changsub, both walk out from the car.

I carry Chorong up and Irene open the door for me. Then they hop back in the car. On our way to the hospital, Irene asks what happen and why did Chorong faint.

"I don't know. She was about to cross the road when I pull her away. The next thing I know, she fainted."

"She doing it again." I heard Irene mumble slowly but enough for me to listen.

"What do you mean by that?" I asks.

"Huh! Nothing."

Once we arrive at the hospital, the doctor bring her to the emergency room and start to check on her.

When the doctor turn to me and said that she's fine. She was just so shock and over stress. I sigh in relieve and ask the doctor to place her in one of the private room.

Once the doctor place her there, I walk in the room and sit on the stool that was place beside the bed. Taking her hand in mine, I place it on my cheek while my other handwas caressing her soft cheek. She look so pale and it hurt me.

"I'm so sorry, Chorong. If I know this is the way Luhan confess to you, I would wait a little longer and confess to you just the way I plan it. Just rest right now and tomorrow when you open your eyes, I apologize again."

Just then, Chorong family and my dad walk in with worry in their face.

"What happen, Suho? Is my princess okay?" Chorong's mom asks sound worry.

"She's fine now. She just need a rest."

"What did the doctor say son?" My dad asks.

"She's over stress and was in shock that's why she fainted."

"Omma is getting late. Why don't you and appa go home and rest. I'll be here." Chanyeol said to her mom.

"But I want to be here with my daughter."

"I know omma. But Chorong noona won't like it. Go home and rest. I'll keep you update about her."

"Chanyeol is right dear. You need a rest and our princess won't like it if you stay here."

Chorong's mom sigh and agree with her husband and Chanyeol. She kiss Chorong's forehead and then her father follow and they went home.

I told my dad to do the same.

Once they all went home living me and Chanyeol in the room.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have confess to her like that. Just if I know about that, I would just stick to my old plan. I'm so sorry Chanyeol." I said to Chanyeol but my eyes was still looking at Chorong.

"It's not your fault hyung. You didn't know." Chanyeol said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Just what really happen, Chanyeol? Why do Chorong hate Luhan so much? Why do all of you hate him so much? Please tell me."

"It's not my place to tell you. I know one day, noona will tell you about this. Why don't you just rest hyung. I'll take care of her."

"No. I'm not living her side. You go and rest Chanyeol. I want to be by her side."

I heard him sigh and walk to the couch that was place in the room.

I lay my head on the bed sill holding her hand and didn't realize when I fall asleep.

 

CHANYEOL

Suho hyung really love noona so much. I can see it in his eyes. I can even feel it.

But what will happen when one day, hyung know about Chorong noona. Will he still love her just the way he love noona now?

Oh God, please let noona be happy. Let her know that not all man are same. Let her know that love is a beautiful feeling.