36

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

Since the day at the park, Chorong been avoiding me and I didn’t like it. Not even a bit. Everytime I try to talk to her or even go near her, she will give reasons that she have something to do or someone will come and interrupt us.

Today is the worst. Today is Chorong and her friends last day. So forgetting about work, we plan to just celebrate for their last day here.

I offer them to continue working her but Hoya, Solar and Jinyoung have to declare. They said that they love to work here but they have their own family company to take care of. The only person that takes the offer is Irene and boy, Changsub was so happy to hear that. Chorong did the same. She declines it.

Today I’m going to do everything so that I can talk to Chorong and make her tell me everything. But deep down in my heart I know I won’t succeed.

When I saw Chorong walking toward the pantry, I know this is the moment.

I follow her and close the pantry door and lock it. I don’t care what Chorong will think but I’m not going to let this moment slip away.

I bet when she heard the door lock, she turn and because I heard her gasp.

“Wh-What are you doing, Suho?” she asks and she sound scared.

“Look Chorong, is not what you thinking. I just want to talk to you.”

“But why did you lock the door. And there is nothing to talk about, Suho.”

“There is so many things to talk about Chorong, especially the part where you tell me to forget about my feeling.”

“Not about this again, Suho. I told you I can’t tell you why. Please Suho, just forget about this and move on. Today is the last day you’ll see me. When time passed by, you’ll forget about me.”

“I won’t Chorong. I need to know why you’re telling me to forget about you. I need to know the real reason you want to make me hate you. Because from where I’m looking, I can see it clearly that you feel the same way as I am.”

“No I don’t. I don’t love you Suho and I never even have feeling for you. It’s just your delusion.”

“It’s not Chorong. I know.”

“It is Suho. I don’t love you and just face it. You’re not for me and I’m not the one for you, Suho. Please for once, just listen.” She said and walk past me.

I stop her by placing my hand on her wrist, turn her around, pull her toward me and kiss her on her lips.

She try to push me away but I stop her by placing my hand on her neck and kiss her deeper.

She tries to push me away until she stop and kiss me back. I smirk and deepen the kiss.

 

CHORONG

I try my best to push him away but fail. When he deepens the kiss I still try to push him away but I just couldn’t. So I just gave in. I close my eyes and kiss him back. And that was the biggest mistake.

The kiss was passionate and sweet. I feel save even just by his kiss.

When he pulls away and place his forehead with mine. My eyes are still close and I couldn’t open my eyes. I feel his gaze on me.

What is this feeling? Is he right? Do I really love her? The secure and electrify feeling I felt before this, is it love?

I never felt happy or even blush when I was with Luhan. Not even once I felt save when I’m with him but with Suho. It’s like a whole new level. I like to be with him. I like when his near me and I like when he kiss me.

Oh God! I really did fall in love with him. Chanyeol and my friends were right. I had already fallen for him. How did this happen?

I open my eyes and our eyes collide.

I saw a pure love in his eyes and that love is for me.

No…No…No… Oh God! How did this happen? You shouldn’t have this feeling Chorong. You shouldn’t even kiss him back. This is a mistake. Remember what happen to you? Do you think Suho will still love you after he know what happen to you.

“I love you, Chorong and I know you feel the same.”

I pull away and start to panic.

“No…No…No. This shouldn’t have happen. You shouldn’t kiss me. I shouldn’t kiss you back. I’m not the right girl for you. I never will be a right girl anyone. This is a mistake.”

“Chorong, are you okay?” he asks and I can see that his worry by the way I act.

 

SUHO

I panic when he start to act raved. What is happening?

“Hey, Chorong. Are you okay?”

“No, I’m not. This shouldn’t happen, Suho. You shouldn’t have kiss me. This is a mistake. Forget about me, Suho. I’m not the girl for you. You deserve a better girl.”

She instantly open the door and run out. I was about to run behind her but stop when dad came in the pantry.

“Let her be, son. She needs to be alone. Let her have her alone time.”

“Dad! Did you hear everything?”

“Yes. Everything.”

“What should I do dad? I love her but she keeps n telling me to forget about her. She keep on pushing me.”

“Let it be for awhile. Time will tell.” Dad says and smiles at me.

I let a heavy sigh and just agree with dad. We walk out and join the other.

The others asked about what happen to Chorong but I just dismiss it.

 

MR. KIM

This past few day, I realize my son was feeling disturb by something. He look stress and sad. So I try to call Changsub and ask him if everything is fine with work because the way Suho act lately.

Changsub say yes but he also realizes the way Suho acted. He even said that Suho try to talk to Chorong but Chorong will do anything to make sure to make herself far from Suho.

Something is not right.

But today, I heard it myself what really happen. Half of my plan work but there is still half more. Deep sown in my heart I’m happy that Suho really fall in love with Chorong. It just make it easier.

Their work is done. Right now, as his father, is my time to act.

I can’t wait to see his reaction when he knows the girl I choose for him.

 

CHORONG

After the incident, I ran, I run as fast I can. I didn’t even answer my friends question when they ask me.

Once I arrive home, I didn’t even greet my mother. I run straight into my room and lock myself.

I heard a soft knock and omma ask “Rongie, you came back early? Are you okay?”

I try to control my voice and answer “Don’t worry mom. I’m just a little sick.”

“Do you need anything, dear?”

“No mom. I just need a sleep.”

“Okay then. If you need anything tell me.”

Once I was sure that mom walk away, I slam my back on the bed and continue crying.

I never thought that I will fall in love again. Or should I say for the first time.

When I was with Luhan, I never feel safe or protected. I was never felt happy when I was with him. Everytime he kiss me, I didn’t feel anything and I need to force myself from kissing him.

With Suho, it was different. I felt happy and protected when I’m with him. The electrify that I feel everytime he was near me or even kiss me. The way my heart beat everytime our skin meet.

I never thought that I will fall in love with him. I never know that I love him.

Oh God! What did I get myself into? I shouldn’t have fall in love with him. I shouldn’t even think of having feeling with him.

I was crying and I didn’t even hear the door open. I realize it when I feel a hand on my head caressing and the bed deep.

I rise my head and saw Chanyeol beside me.

“What happen, noona? Omma call me and ask me what happen to you and why were you crying? Is everything fine?”

I hug him and cry on his chest. “Nothing’s fine, Chanyeol. Nothing is fine. I shouldn’t have this feeling. I never know I can feel this feeling again. What should I do, Chanyeol?”

“What are you talking about, noona?”

I look at him while his hand is still wrapping around me protectively. I tell him everything. Even about the kiss and that’s when I realize that I love Suho.

Chanyeol frown and then sigh. “Noona, you know it’s not a sin to fall in love again.”

“I know. But for me it is especially with Suho. You know what they call me in college. Even the junior calls me a gold digger or . If I ever have any relation with Suho, whatever they say will be true. Chanyeol, it’s not easy for me. I don’t want to drag Suho in this. If he ever knows about me, he’ll hate me. He’s going to hate me so much. Maybe, he will feel disguted about himself thinking that he fall in love with me. And if he said that he regret it, I know I’ll break down. Because I’ve fallen deeply in love with him, Chanyeol. I don’t want to go through everything again.”

“Noona, for once be selfish. Forget about what people will say. They will keep on saying bad about people. About Suho hyung, you don’t need to worry. He have a good and pure heart. I saw the way he looks at you and I know you saw it to. He loves you so much, noona. I never saw any guy look at you the way Suho hyung did. Not even Luhan. He’ll take you for who you are. And I know he won’t blame you. It wasn’t even your fault when that happens. Please noona, you deserve to be happy to.”

“I don’t know, Chanyeol. I don’t think I would ever able to be happy.”

“Okay then. I leave you to make your decision and you know I will always support you. But please noona; for once think about your heart. Your happiness. You deserve to be happy noona.”

I nodded my head. Chanyeol kiss my forehead before living me alone in the room.

I lay back down on my bed and think about what Chanyeol said. Yes, maybe I deserve to be happy, but maybe not with Suho.