21

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

“So what really happen, Suho?” Changsub asks.

We were all talking about our life when suddenly, Changsub asks that question. I know what his talking about because I told him about me kissing Chorong in the lift.

“Nothing really happen. Just drop it.”

“I’m not going to. You told me you’re going to tell me what happen. So I want to know. Come on Suho. You never acted this way before.”

“What happen? Am I missing something here?” Jongdea asks.

“Your friend here just kiss Chorong this morning in the lift.” Changsub asks.

Jongdea look at me in shock and laugh. “Really! Wow Suho. What an improvement.”

“Shut up, Jongdea.”

“Come on, Suho. Tell us what happen. I want to know too.”

I sigh and tell them everything that happen. How I suddenly couldn’t control myself and how I kiss her because she was so tempting standing there biting her lips in her yellow dress that make her look like Belle in beauty and the beast. Well more beautiful than Belle.

The just laugh and then Jongdea asks “Do you love her, Suho?”

I look at him and I can see that his asking this question seriously.

“I don’t know, guys. I really don’t know. I can't answer it.”

“What do you feel toward her? I mean, how do you react or how do you feel when she’s near you? What is she’s too you?” Jongdea asks.

“I don't know man. She different. I know what I did was wrong. But I just can't resist her. She's just so beautiful, innocent, sweet and cute. Just even think about her make me smile. I never felt this way before and truth to be told, I like this feeling. It's new to me and a good thing. I don't know if it's love because I never know what love feels like. But if it is, than I can say happily that I love this feeling.”

Jongdea and Changsub smile at me. by looking at Jongdea, I know he know something.

“By the way to telling me this, I can see that you really love her.”

“Do I?”

“Yes you do. Look Suho, I felt the same thing when I saw Dahye for the first time. When she walk in for the first time I felt the same way you feeling toward Chorong. For me Dahye was different and I always feels like I want to protect her. I didn’t know that was love because I was just 17 that time. But when time past by and when I need to continue my studies in Seoul and she was in Busan, I realize that I love her and thank to god that it’s not too late to declare my love to her and she accept it. I was so happy that time. At first, I really don’t want to admit that I have feeling for her and that I love her. But when I saw another guy try to seduce her, I was so mad and since that day I realize that I love her. I don’t take her as my sister like Minseok hyung did. I never did accept her as my sister. She have a very special place in my heart and she still does. So it’s not a wrong thing to accept that you love her. I know you guys just know each other like what, 2 month. But hey, I fall in love with Dahye since the first time I saw her in front of the door. I just realize it late.”

Maybe Jongdea is right. I might really love her. I just don’t want to admit that I love her. I really need to think about my feeling toward her. And if this feeling is love, I’m going to tell her.

“So?” Changsub asks.

“I ned time to think guys. I maybe love her.”

“You already did.” I heard Changusb said but I ignore it.

“Let’s just change the topics. Tell me how’s Eunji doing in college, Jongdea. How is she now? Did she able to forget about her past and do she still have that dream?”

“She’s fine. She’s happy in college. Which is really good. Yeah, the dream is slowly fading away and I think she’s still trying to forget about what happen. Even it’s been years but it’s still she’s caring the scar and it’s with her for the rest of the time. So she’s still trying. But she is happy now. She’s a whole new Eunji.”

 

CHORONG

“Chorong, can’t you see that Suho is finally showing some interest in you. I heard from Changsub that he never fall in love before nor he ever date anyone because his waiting for the right one. The girl could be you because I saw how he look at you. It’s full of affection and love. He just didn’t realize it yet.” Solar said.

“I don’t care, Solar. I just don’t care. Whatever his feeling toward me is his problem. I’m not going to fall in love again. Because in my life love doesn’t exist anymore.”

“But why Chorong? His different. I don’t think his like Luhan.” Irene said.

“I've been hurt once Irene and that's it. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't even care if his different. I just don't want to get hurt. I know his different guys but no. I just don't want to. I'm happy with who I am now and how I am. And I plan to stay like that.” I explain.

“Chorong, can I know what happen? What really make you change this drastically? And who is this Luhan? Why do you guys hate him so much?”

“It’s a long story. And all of us hate him because he is the biggest jerk ever.” Solar said and then Irene and Solar tell Dahye who is Luhan to me and why he is a jerk.

Them telling Dahye the story make me remember what happen and the tears that I try hold, fall. Solar who was sitting beside me realize it and pull me in her arm and said that she’s sorry to make me remember everything.

“I’m so sorry, Chorong for what happen to you and I shouldn’t ask what happen if I know it was this bad. God he need to thank god because I wasn’t there. If not he will already dead.” Dayhe said

“Believe we were glad. Why because Hoya and Jinyoung hit him bad and if you were there, I think he's death by now.”

“Again, I’m really sorry, Chorong. Now stop crying and let's change the topic.” Dahye said.

We nodded our head and we continue talking. The dahye said “Hey guys, I need a flavour.”

“What is it?” Solar asks.

“Well I know it’s last minute, but I want all three of you to be my bridesmaid.”

“What? Why?”

“I just want to. Mom..I mean Jongdea mom wants me to have bridesmaid and I told her that I have no friends and she was fine with it. And since I meet you guys here, I though why don’t make you guys my bridesmaid and in the same time and can make my mother-in-law happy. So, can you.”

We smile and her and nodded our head. “We love to, Dahye.” I said.

“Thank you guys. We’ll go and buy the dress tomorrow.”

A few minutes later, Solar get a text from Hoya said they have already arrive at the karaoke place and waiting for us.

We walk to the karaoke place just a few block from the cafe.

After we have fun, we call it off and I call Chanyeol to pick me up at the karaoke place.

Once I arrive at the house, I walk straight to the room and change into my pyjama short and an oversize t-shirt and lie down on the bed trying to sleep.

Even though I’m so tired today, I seem can’t fall asleep. My mind keep on thinking about the kiss.

I try to shake it off and close my eyes and force to sleep.

 

SUHO

We have fun today. So much. But even though we have fun, I still can’t forget about this kiss. The sweet kiss.

The whole night I keep on thinking about her. I even think about how will I face her tomorrow and tell her why did I kiss her.

“Suho, Changsub, I have something to asks both of you.” Jongdea said looking at from his phone. “Can both of you be my groomsmen. I need at least four. So will you.”

“Out of sudden. You got to be kidding me.” Changsub said.

“I know. Please.”

“Fine. We’ll do it. How about two more?” I said.

“I try to find someone.”

Then he keep on thinking about the other two groomsmen that he need and then he lookat us and asks “Dahye have two male friends isn’t it. Can I just asks their help?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you try asking them or ask Dahye to ask them.”

“Good idea.” He said and start to texts his fiancée.

A few minutes later, he said that it’s all settle and we are going to buy a shirt for all of us.

After changing into my worn out t-shirt and my short, I lie down and fall asleep smiling thinking about the kiss.